napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Day 31 and 17lbs bigger

MRNYS

image18.jpg
Ok its been 31 days or 4 weeks on my 16 weeks bulk cycle. I was expecting about 20 lbs but I am thinking its gong to be closer to 30 lbs unless I slow down. I started at 205 at 5'8" and now i am 222 lbs as of this morning. I weigh myself always in the am for accurate weight (of course right after the morning sit down on the throne). I am strong as hell, not healing quite as fast as I used to when I was in my 20's and 30's even with the test and all the SARMS that I am taking but I am also really bloated in the midsection only. My hands and face are fine, but my appetite is insane (Thanks to the SARMS).

View attachment 3569
Ok its been 31 days or 4 weeks on my 16 weeks bulk cycle. I was expecting about 20 lbs but I am thinking its gong to be closer to 30 lbs unless I slow down. I started at 205 at 5'8" and now i am 222 lbs as of this morning. I weigh myself always in the am for accurate weight (of course right after the morning sit down on the throne). I am strong as hell, not healing quite as fast as I used to when I was in my 20's and 30's even with the test and all the SARMS that I am taking but I am also really bloated in the midsection only. My hands and face are fine, but my appetite is insane (Thanks to
the SARMS).

Looking good, what SARMS are you running????

Dylans got me taking MK677 at night at 20mgs then also GW50156 20 in the am, Rad140 20 in the am and LGD at 10 in the AM also.
AAS are 500-550 approx testex per week I do through about 200-300 mgs Enathate in the testex mix since I have a ton of it left., 600 mgs EQ per week.

fkn swole

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Dylans got me taking MK677 at night at 20mgs then also GW50156 20 in the am, Rad140 20 in the am and LGD at 10 in the AM also.
AAS are 500-550 approx testex per week I do through about 200-300 mgs Enathate in the testex mix since I have a ton of it left., 600 mgs EQ per week.
Ok , so your on. It sounded like were just cruising with SARMS.

Ive never been a dirty dieter, I dont beleive in it. Im pretty organic all around. The only difference is Im consuming a little more Breads and pastas right now and I love sandwiches from different delis in our area. My Breakfast is always the same, 2 whole organic eggs, 2 Organic English Muffins or oatmeal, 1/2 ruby red grapefruit, 6 oz coconut water with 6 oz water added to it, 1 cup super antioxidant green tea and all of my vitamins, glutamine at 5 gms in the am, EFAA Capsules, CLA, Probiotics and I down them with the coconut water. Then about 2 hours later I have a shake that I make with the Nutriblend that consists of 4-6 oz Probiotic juice with 4- 6 oz unflavored almond milk, packed with rough greens (Kale, chard,spinach etc) 1 TBSP Udos choice EFAA oil, or a variety of ground up seeds (chia,flax,pumpkin,sesame,sunflower) frozen blueberries, 1/2 cup organic rough cut oats and MRM Natural Gainer my favorite protein powder and once in awhile Ill throw 1/2 of an avocado in my shakes too otherwise I eat them in the afternoon as a snack. Then for lunch we go out for sandwiches. Then I usually train around 2PM, right after I train I eat 2 vanilla greek yogurts from Activia. Then dinner that I make usually some kind of chicken or fish, greens like Kale, Spinach, Brussels with walnuts and some carb like Potatoes, Quinoa, Wild Rice or Pasta to appease the 5 year old. Then at night its another yogurt and 1/2 cup whole milk cottage cheese before bed. I pound at least a gallon of water a day, 2-3 seltzers, 1-2 cup coffee in am. No Alcohol. Snacks are goldfish, ice cream that's organic or if I am real bad ill eat a entire bag of Doritos (my Vice). I dont track calories anymore, I have been doing this for so long now that I go by what I feel plus I am very regimented.

Last edited:
Please tell me a few weeks bet pic 2 & 3, is like 6-8 weeks.

Damn bro very impressive physique..glad your here.

Hey brother first off you look great regardless and this is no disrespect. But it does look like your adding ALOT of fat too quickly. Whats your caloric surplus at right now per day? Are you doing a dirty bulk?

And my god that's phenomenal conditioning you brought to that show a couple years back, godamn man!

Vildail- I have always blown up fast even when I competed natural everyone accused me of being on Roids my entire life when I bulked up then the same went for when I got cut up apparently I was on diuretics which I have never used ever!

Nice results in a month bro! Good job! Might try and watch your sodium and potassium ratio as well as AI dose. That should help the bloat

Nice results in a month bro! Good job! Might try and watch your sodium and potassium ratio as well as AI dose. That should help the bloat

Yea Rick I am going to add some Potassium supplements this week, was trying to get it naturally though food and coconut water but apparently it wasnt enough. My Aromisin hopefully should be arriving any day now so I will start that immediately. Any recommendations on amounts to take and how often? Sodium is under control since I don't do much processed food except on binge nights...lol

Nice maybe it was more bloat I was seeing around the midsection. Your diet is impressive brother, i could learn a lot!

For potassium there is no beating Low Sodium V8 - 8 oz glass is like 30 calories and 990!!!! MG of potassium.

I drink 3 twelve oz glasses a day, I cant get enough of the stuff!
Not a bad idea, I love that stuff. I stopped drinking it years ago because of the sodium quantity so maybe it's time to try low sodium.

very nice to have you here bro, welcome to the forums !

I was on 3 other Forums before I found this one and honestly since I came over I haven't been to any of them since. All the real information you need is HERE!!! From beginners to the the experienced.

View attachment 3569
Ok its been 31 days or 4 weeks on my 16 weeks bulk cycle. I was expecting about 20 lbs but I am thinking its gong to be closer to 30 lbs unless I slow down. I started at 205 at 5'8" and now i am 222 lbs as of this morning. I weigh myself always in the am for accurate weight (of course right after the morning sit down on the throne). I am strong as hell, not healing quite as fast as I used to when I was in my 20's and 30's even with the test and all the SARMS that I am taking but I am also really bloated in the midsection only. My hands and face are fine, but my appetite is insane (Thanks to the SARMS).
Holy shit, the tear drops in your quads are insane. Good work bro.

Not a bad idea, I love that stuff. I stopped drinking it years ago because of the sodium quantity so maybe it's time to try low sodium.

Yep, there are a few brands of vegetable juice that have very high potassium levels. I use L&A veggie juice or coconut water.

I actually gained 12lbs of water recently when I started back on MK677 and vegetable juice knocked it right out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch the sugar in activia greek yogurts...usually high as a MFer

13grams in Vanilla. I don't do the fruit ones but I would eat a fruit one immediately following a workout with weights. Considering I don't eat anything with sugar 26 grams from yogurt is extremely low. I eat two of them a day and I can tell you since I started eating them along with my Probiotic juice that's my daily shake I no longer have any gas issues or digestive problems. I also eat pure ginger too though.

Top Bottom