napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help needed

enegerst

Hey Dylan im 22 , I've been on 2 cycles now. first one 1 cc of test x10 weeks. Second cycle, 2 cc Test, 1 cc Deca x10 weeks. Now off my second cycle i feel super depressed and demotivated. What PCT should i take. Please help!!!

You should have already been taking right before last injection. How long have u been off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Juicehead88, post: 371960, member: 31527"]You should have already been taking right before last injec

I've was off for a week but now i still have some juice left so i'm on Tren 0.5cc Test 0.5cc and Deca 0.5cc x3 times a week for 3 weeks ahead then i'll be off cycle. Advice?

wtf are you doing man??? you are 22 YEARS OLD and have ran 2 cycles and dont even know what you are doing? and tren? fucking tren bro??? SMFH OVER AND OVER AND OVER.. bro, seriously... i have a very serious question for you. DO YOU NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LIFE??? i mean that? or are you just not up to speed on the damage you are doing or is it both??? advice? seriously... STOP THIS BULL SHIT before you are COMPLETELY FUCKED, stuck on trt in your 20's and have all kind of future problems...

did you run anything for estrogen and prolactin?????

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the advice, i'm a stupid kid i just wanted to get shredded and be young at the same time in no time. I can only affort buying the clomid and Nolva, would that be enough to be sustainable

Thanks for the advice, i'm a stupid kid i just wanted to get shredded and be young at the same time in no time. I can only affort buying the clomid and Nolva, would that be enough to be sustainable

If you couldn't afford a whole pct, you should have never started the cycle. You should have had everything before you Ben started the cycle, but then again like was mentioned....you shouldn't have even cycled being that young

At this point you probably know you've been stupid. That aside, you need at the very least clomid, nolva & aromasin.
Without ostarine & gw you'll probably lose a bunch of the muscle you gained but at least you'll live..

If you seriously cannot afford them I hope you have a good medical insurance, because you're gonna need that for the damage you'll be getting.
We're talking about thousands of euros annually for self-caused need for TRT for the rest of your life + all the other medical bills you'll get.
This could very well be the case regardless of what you do tho...

I just hope you learned a valuable lesson from this, so it's not repeated again. I wish you the best in recovering

I guess i will join Zyzz in heaven....

Did you really just say this? I mean really. Xyzz I hope is not your role model. Dude abused steroids, drugs and alcohol and had a heart attack at a super young age cause he "wanted to be ripped". Is it really worth your life. Your possibility of having children. Your organs turning to gelatin. I mean cmon.

Are getting girls that important to you.

A little advice from an old man. Pulling women isn't about your body. It's about your dick working. Stupid. Some people don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is it with these younger guys looking up to Zyzz? I'll never get it. That dude was an abusive train wreck. Not exactly a role model

Top Bottom