napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help: dosing/schedule

Neveroddoreven101

Hi guys, I am new here but have been following Dylan Gemelli for quite some time on YT and would like to thank him for sharing his experiences and expertise.
My Stats:
Height: 5ft 10
Weight: 205 BF%:eek:ver 20, last time checked 6 months ago
Medical history: none
Training: Since 17
Diet: could use some work lol
First Cycle: Test E 250mg/wk back when I was 23, didn't know anything about PCT so stupid SMH. Thankfully no sides.
I am planning on beginning a 12 week cycle. Test E 250mg 4 vials
Tren Ace 200mg 4 vials
Winny/Stanazol 10mg 200 tablets
Aromasin/exemestane 25mg 60 tabs
HCG 2
PCT:
Nolva 20mg 60 tabs
Clomid 50mg 60 tabs
Arimidex 1mg 40 tabs

Since its my first time pinning myself and my schedule, I want to keep it to 2x/wk. Also would it make a difference if I pin at night. I don't want to be amped up all night. Thank you in advance for your input, I really appreciate it.

20% bodyfat is way too high to cycle. Your risk of sides effects goes Way up. Tren is NOT for a second cycle. Your pct is incomplete af. I've never seen tren a 200mg/ml. Arimidex is shit compared to Aromasin. You don't have enough of a base to be using steroids safely. Sarms could be a good option

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

hey bro... im sorry but this is way out of line... your body fat is way too high for ANY steroid and you certain are not going to use tren on a second cycle, on top of the fact you have NOTHING listed for prolactin AND your pct is incomplete.. you need to get your body fat down a good 7%, minimum before running anything... you could go with a sarms stack to get your body fat down...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Thanks DylanGemelli and DTA707 for input and concern. I have reviewed the article about SARMs which i have to say ive heard dylan talk about often but im a novice when it comes to the purchase and use of said products. In terms of my health I have normal vitals ie BP, HR, cholesterol etc which I attribute to my active lifestyle and gym routine. Dylan I know u can't advocate the use of AAS because of my BF but we are all adults here and i would like to try it out. I want you to know I have taken ur advice very seriously. Please provide me with a dosing schedule that can assist me in achieving my goals.

You take Dylan's advice very seriously but in the next breath effectively say you're ignoring it. We are all adults here so man up and take the advice bro. You will gain zero respect if you go ahead with a cycle at your current bf.

Also I am open to using SARMs but I don't want to come on here asking for sources etc. My current source(online) has no SARMs for sale

Also I am open to using SARMs but I don't want to come on here asking for sources etc. My current source(online) has no SARMs for sale

Sarms would be a great idea, they will help in reducing your bf, which I assume you will also be aiming for? Dylan can give you a sarms layout for whatever your particular goals are. Sarmsx pretty much ships anywhere in the world so availability won't be an issue.

I here you olderbro but I'm not gaining any traction with my current regimen, and i have tried just about everything, IM fasting, keto, various workout programs, adjusting my diet etc. I wouldn't be here if I didn't take your guys advice seriously, there are plently of forums that can help me with dosing etc. I'm here because I like how Dylan actually cares about his people such as telling me my bf% is too high but those are the risks I am willing to take.

People here do care bro and by all means run a cycle - but not yet! Why don't you post your diet here and let folk help you with it? It should be very straightforward to get down to 10-12% bf with the right advice and even faster if you run a sarms cutting cycle.

I here you olderbro but I'm not gaining any traction with my current regimen, and i have tried just about everything, IM fasting, keto, various workout programs, adjusting my diet etc. I wouldn't be here if I didn't take your guys advice seriously, there are plently of forums that can help me with dosing etc. I'm here because I like how Dylan actually cares about his people such as telling me my bf% is too high but those are the risks I am willing to take.
then go to the forums where people dont care about you man... unbelievalbe... you said you were here because i actually care, then i show you that i care and you say you want to do it anyway... im SO FUCKING tired of people like yourself that come here TELLING ME and everyone else how it is... you do WHATEVER it is you want man.. im not contributing to it whatsoever... fucking incredible... im so sick of this shit with people like you... you think you just come in and say, im doing it anyway so we just tell you even if its going to hurt you right? WRONG!

Wow, seriously just because I making my own decision, you get all worked up. Im here so i can weigh the risks and rewards which i have done so. Man I really didn't want to believe it but I guess it's true, you guys just want to push SARMs on everyone obviously because you have a vested interest in doing so.

So what's my vested interest in sarms?

I'll tell you - fuck all. I was just stupidly trying to put you on the right path but feel free to go fuck yourself up any way you want.

Wow, seriously just because I making my own decision, you get all worked up. Im here so i can weigh the risks and rewards which i have done so. Man I really didn't want to believe it but I guess it's true, you guys just want to push SARMs on everyone obviously because you have a vested interest in doing so.
BULL FU CKING SHIT... you do whateve ryou want... your better off not using ANYTHING until you learn how to control your eating and training... so there's my advice.. use nothing period, until you are in the right condition... you want to do what you want, by all means, go for it..

So what's my vested interest in sarms?

I'll tell you - fuck all. I was just stupidly trying to put you on the right path but feel free to go fuck yourself up any way you want.
seriously, fuck him... im so tired of this shit.. you get the right advice and say there is a "vested interest" so fuck it... go run your cycle and fuck yourself up.. go right ahead and see how "vested" the interest is... i HATE fucking people like this anymore.. im so sick of it...

OP... you're a damn fool if you think you are going to come out unharmed from your reckless behavior. Tren will have you fucked up big time. You don't want to take advice do your own research and wing it.

Then you can come back like everyone else does and preach to us how fuckin stupid you were for making bad decisions.

SARMS is your best bet cause right now you're fat and steroids are fat burners. I guarantee you diet sucks, and if it doesn't prove me wrong. What are your macros consistently?

Im fucking done having people spit in my fucking face when im trying to help... Its fucking sunday and i should be spending time with my family and yet im on here helping and i get this fucking shit... Fuck it man... Good luck, im not doing it

Since all these guys are being "assholes" to you, I will give you your dosing protocol. Day 1- whenever you get to where you need to be. Cardio, smart diet in caloric deficit. I'm happy I could break this down for you. If you have any more questions let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of respect for you Dylan and the others that took the time out of their day to offer advice im not gonna start cussing or argue. I was really here to gain insight in the best way to go forward. I apologize for that comment about you having a vested interest in SARMs as it angered me when you stated I'm just like those other guys. I'm not that's why I have been following you and am here.

Out of respect for you Dylan and the others that took the time out of their day to offer advice im not gonna start cussing or argue. I was really here to gain insight in the best way to go forward. I apologize for that comment about you having a vested interest in SARMs as it angered me when you stated I'm just like those other guys. I'm not that's why I have been following you and am here.
what i have a vested interest in is keeping people safe man... its to teach them HOW to NOT hurt themselves... I GENUINELY want to help YOU and everyone else.. .i gave you a SAFE alternative but if you dont want to use sarms, just dont use anything until you get in the right condition... you came to me bfor a reason and thats because you know i actually care about people... if i didnt then i would just tell you to run everything under the sun but i wont do that

Alright I will be nice and say this. You have no idea about what you are doing these guys here are out to guide you in the right direction. If you cannot lose your bodyfat through diet and hard training how the hell are you going to go On gear and be disappointed and waste of money because you will not see the results you dream of. First learn your body and see what works for you. I was over 20% BF and I got it done to 12% without gear. Learn about calories deficit and tools like cardio to help you rid of the unhealthy fat you are carrying. Once you get the BF down to healthy levels then consider gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Dylan, once again I apologize for my previous comment. If you are still willing to assist me with a SARMs stack I'd be grateful.

Top Bottom