napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice for Acne Prone Individual

Jiorio95

Hey guys, always have appreciated the advice I have gotten here. I'm planning my 6th cycle and was going to turn to you guys for another round of thoughts. My stats and experience are as follows:

Weight: 192lbs
Height: 5'7"
BF%: 12-14%

1st cycle: 500 test cyp 12 weeks
2nd cycle: 600mg/wk EQ, test ethanate 200mg/wk, 16 weeks
3rd cycle: 400mg/wk Deca, test ethanate 200mg/wk 12 weeks
4th/5th cycle: tren ace 75mg eod, test ethanate 200mg/wk 8 weeks, 50mg tbol ed

I've taken caber, aromasin, nolvadex where needed during these cycles a well where it was appropriate.

Great gains over the years but one thing I noticed (and not surprised about) is that I am acne prone as hell. The test and tren cycle wrecked my back and chest, eq cycle and deca did not have that affect on me nearly as much. I run prescription acne gels and pills from my dermatologist but it still doesn't help the break outs and usually takes me 2-3 months after the cycle ends to get rid of them.

My question is this, for an acne prone individual such as myself, what are some great bulking compounds I should check out? I was thinking about running EQ or Deca again with the trt dose of test but was wondering if I am missing out on a better bulking compound.

Thanks!

Hey guys, always have appreciated the advice I have gotten here. I'm planning my 6th cycle and was going to turn to you guys for another round of thoughts. My stats and experience are as follows:

I've taken caber, aromasin, nolvadex where needed during these cycles a well where it was appropriate.

Great gains over the years but one thing I noticed (and not surprised about) is that I am acne prone as hell. The test and tren cycle wrecked my back and chest, eq cycle and deca did not have that affect on me nearly as much. I run prescription acne gels and pills from my dermatologist but it still doesn't help the break outs and usually takes me 2-3 months after the cycle ends to get rid of them.

My question is this, for an acne prone individual such as myself, what are some great bulking compounds I should check out? I was thinking about running EQ or Deca again with the trt dose of test but was wondering if I am missing out on a better bulking compound.

Thanks!

have you considered anadrol bro? truly one of my favorites... stacking eq and deca along with anadrol might be the ticket for you!

Thanks!

My best bulking cycle is always, test, Deca, and EQ and I absolutely love it. Kick it off with Anadrol and it's the bomb.

As for acne, just ,are sure you control estrogen well, and control your diet. Wash regularly and maybe do regular tanning which also helps. Anything hormonal can contribute to acne especially when prone

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

follow ricks advice on acne... acne is a tough one because it so different in terms of how it effects everyone differently bro... some people are just far more prone to it than others...

Why has it never occurred to me to stack eq and deca... love that idea!

I am prone to it off the drugs, train wreck in high school with it but nowadays it's just when I take a lot of test or tren. I usually follow Dylan's estrogen and prolactin control protocols he talks ablut on Youtube but still shit goes south for me.

However, eq wasnt bad in that area and neither was deca... so hell yea I'm on board for that! Starting off woth anadrol aounds awesome too.

Why has it never occurred to me to stack eq and deca... love that idea!

I am prone to it off the drugs, train wreck in high school with it but nowadays it's just when I take a lot of test or tren. I usually follow Dylan's estrogen and prolactin control protocols he talks ablut on Youtube but still shit goes south for me.

However, eq wasnt bad in that area and neither was deca... so hell yea I'm on board for that! Starting off woth anadrol aounds awesome too.
i got you brother... here's what im going to do... im going to give you an entire bulking stack layout... you are going to thank me later for this one!! =) I am including the links for everything you need to purchase followed by the layout.. im adding a few sarms in here to set this off even further... wait until you see the transformation on this... here you go...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-16 test cyp 400 mg week
1-16 deca 400 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d
1-4 anadrol 50-100 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom