napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contest

That is a really good one, I went ranch riding in Hawaii, it wasn't like the boring trail rides you find everywhere else, they pretty much just say go at it and kind of keep an eye on you, Now I really would like to have a horse but am not really in an area where it would be easy. You can only have so many hobbies so maybe i'll trade motorcycles for horses in a few more years.

This is going to have to be the first place winner, hot wife and i'm kind of in a horse phase right now so you got it for sure.

4eaa4ffd131540357ea303806519b438.jpg
By

My Japanese/finish misses with our baby British bulldog dasie

bb354991a61e594ea5e8d8af9ea01127.jpg

And again but more grown up :)

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

I gotta give this one second, hot wife/girlfriend plus a bulldog and I love bulldogs!!!!

I had to rely heavily on the pets to judge the thing, the women were all really good looking so couldn't pick a winner that way!!

if you won just send an email tomorrow and we will send it out asap, just remind me if you are first or second, wait until tomorrow to send the address though because i'm buried tonight, It was a crazy busy day and as soon as I finally clear the inbox there are a few more to answer, I gotta be on it every 2 hours or so. The packs are already made and just need to be addressed so no substitutions.

[email protected]

Mine didn't know she was part of a contest... :) hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yours was first, I quoted myself before for some reason, i'm giving myself 3rd place because I wanna start a mast run and I make the rules, so congratulations to us both!!!!!

yours was first, I quoted myself before for some reason, i'm giving myself 3rd place because I wanna start a mast run and I make the rules, so congratulations to us both!!!!!

Lol awesome. I'll send you an email tomorrow with my address. Does it have to be a certain type of email?

Lol awesome. I'll send you an email tomorrow with my address. Does it have to be a certain type of email?

aol kicks back sometimes but other than that we got a great server and have no trouble with providers.

With women like that you guys should all feel like you won something, I got a good looking wife too, and it makes a difference day to day!!

we had to switch it up because our second place guy was from A country with troublesome customs and it's not a time to be trying new things internationally anyway . You got the second prize and can send me an email tomorrow.

[email protected]
Truly truly impressed!!! This contest was 2 days ago and second prize has already arrived at my home! Thank you very much for the free gear and for such amazingly fast shipping!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Bro he ships like a mad man. I got second on a contest at evo and it was like next day lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom