napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Adderall

TX TERROR

Hey guys.

good friend of mine is looking for adderall.

Not something I've ever looked for or really messed with. Idk where to even begin on this one.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey guys.

good friend of mine is looking for adderall.

Not something I've ever looked for or really messed with. Idk where to even begin on this one.

Thanks for any help.

I would suggest walking away from this one tex. Adderall will land his ass in jail, its under high scrutiny right now and is considered meth. I know a guy seriving a year in prison right now for possessing just 60 pills with no previous convicitions. To say its under high scrutiny would be almost misleading.

I would suggest walking away from this one tex. Adderall will land his ass in jail, its under high scrutiny right now and is considered meth. I know a guy seriving a year in prison right now for possessing just 60 pills with no previous convicitions. To say its under high scrutiny would be almost misleading.
Ya I'm proceeding with caution on this one. Simply reffer a site maybe nothing I will touch.

He's a great friend though and knows the risk. Anything I cam do to minimize it I will. But certainly nothing will pass through me in this one other than refferal.

Ya I'm proceeding with caution on this one. Simply reffer a site maybe nothing I will touch.

Its too easy to get a script for this. Wouldn't buy any amphentamine or opiad over the net. Sorry don't know anywhere on the net. I'm sure you could source it from India. But customs is going to seize that shit.

Its too easy to get a script for this. Wouldn't buy any amphentamine or opiad over the net. Sorry don't know anywhere on the net. I'm sure you could source it from India. But customs is going to seize that shit.
See that's what I thought but going through that process I would say just forget it and get some redbull lol.

I only know of all day chemist and they don't have it. I don't get these kinds drugs lol. Never did them as a kid and never associated with people that did so I'm pretty useless here haha.

Everyone I know personally that's ever went into a Dr and asked for it has received it, I've never seen a source carry it though

It's one of those risks a source would go down for lol. Selling shit besides aas.

I don't think I'd touch that one man. If he "needs" it tell him to go get a script like everyone else that does, but my guess is he doesn't need it

See that's what I thought but going through that process I would say just forget it and get some redbull lol.

I only know of all day chemist and they don't have it. I don't get these kinds drugs lol. Never did them as a kid and never associated with people that did so I'm pretty useless here haha.

Yeah that was who I was thinking of All Day Chemist, I think they use to sell them or things similar in nature. Must have been a shit load of seized packs for them to stop.

I don't think I'd touch that one man. If he "needs" it tell him to go get a script like everyone else that does, but my guess is he doesn't need it
No. He doesn't it's just for a brutal month of studying

Yup, my number one rule is don't deal with anything but AAS or Sarms. Everything else is not worth the price. Second I don't participate in recreational drug use, nor do I desire to in the future. I think I got a script once for Adderall, didn't even turn the script in. I hate drugs in general to be honest, I don't even drink for the most part. Maybe a beer here and there. My biggest vice is I'm a Social smoker, I love smokes.

No. He doesn't it's just for a brutal month of studying

Screw that playing with fire. One of the most addictive substances out there, why it works well for people with add is that it has the exact opposite effect then other people. It calms them down so they don't get the europhoric effects others do. Tell him to go get some 8 hour energy or pin some tren

He could probably go to a doctor and explain hes having trouble focusing and he may be able to get a prescription. Focalin is a far better alternative than ritalin or adderall

Haha that's what I figured man. Yall are the only dudes I remotely trust. I don't like reffering things I havnt used to people as it is. But at least it's a pretty straight scene here. I mentioned it would be a long shot on the boards but at least said Il ask for him.

Just tell him too see a shrink tell him hes failing his classes cause he cant stay focused and sit there fihiting and tapping a pencil the whole time and be rude and keep talking and not paying attention hell get a script

He could honestly walk into a psychiatrist and walk out with a script.

agreed. so easy to get a script for. no sense in looking to buy online. its like an overweight person asking for a script for Phentermine. very easy to get a script for but a pain in the ass to get online.Plus with a script, you c an fail a drug test and have an excuse

Top Bottom