napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulk on dbol

I'm planing to run dbol for my next cycle. I wanted to know if its possible to do a clean bulk on dbol with no bloating or no water retention. I want to run 20mg for the first 2 weeks and 30mg for weeks 3 and 4. I will be taking 12.5mg of aromasin every day, to prevent any gyno and reduce water retention. My planed diet is high protein, low carbs, low fat, with a moderate carb day 2x a week.

From what I hear it's different for everyone. The last time I ran it I didn't get much bloat. And on the other hand adrol doesn't usually make me bloat but the last time I ran it I did bloat like crazy. I'm sure some of the other guys will chime in on this.

yeah it depends on your dosage, diet, and if you use an AI. there are other steps you can take as well like drinking extra water and trying to do more cardio or sauna to sweat more....a lot of people have bulked with minimal water on DBOL. they are on the forums here

I gain zero bloat on dbol. Only gainzzzz. In my experience bloat is from high estrogen or bad diet. I cleaned up my diet and switched to aromasin and can actually cut on dbol.

I'm planing to run dbol for my next cycle. I wanted to know if its possible to do a clean bulk on dbol with no bloating or no water retention. I want to run 20mg for the first 2 weeks and 30mg for weeks 3 and 4. I will be taking 12.5mg of aromasin every day, to prevent any gyno and reduce water retention. My planed diet is high protein, low carbs, low fat, with a moderate carb day 2x a week.

If you don't want water retention, why use Dbol? It would make much more sense to use an oral that it's not an issue at all like Tbol instead

If you don't want water retention, why use Dbol? It would make much more sense to use an oral that it's not an issue at all like Tbol instead
Agreed. These were my thoughts. The prices aren't that different and you can make some great lean gains on Tbol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I held some water and thought I was looking "fat but full." Three or four days after dropping the dbol I looked way leaner.

From what I hear it's different for everyone. The last time I ran it I didn't get much bloat. And on the other hand adrol doesn't usually make me bloat but the last time I ran it I did bloat like crazy. I'm sure some of the other guys will chime in on this.

you can maniplute water rentention on dbol with diet and other methods but honestly its a water rentention drug and the purpose of it. In my opinion i would go another route, if i had diffrent goals then that of the compound i i am thinking of using provides

At that low of dose dbol and aromasin ed at 12.5. Id imagine your gonna stay pretty dry. Careful not to bottom out estrogen. Id try eod on masin unless your prone to sides. I dont see much waterweight with 30mg/d and under even with an ai.

Personally I like to spread out my dosage on dbol I'm on 60mgs a day 10mgs at every meal I find it helps in the area you are concerned with atleast it does for me plus you will be more stable thru out the day if it was me if you have 10mg pills cut them in half and take 5mgs 6 times a day with every meal buts that my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I like to spread out my dosage on dbol I'm on 60mgs a day 10mgs at every meal I find it helps in the area you are concerned with atleast it does for me plus you will be more stable thru out the day if it was me if you have 10mg pills cut them in half and take 5mgs 6 times a day with every meal buts that my opinion

I just can't see the benefit of dosing that many times per day. Dose twice per day. There is literally zero difference between the two

I just can't see the benefit of dosing that many times per day. Dose twice per day. There is literally zero difference between the two

Maybe so but with a 3 to 5 hour half life if you go with 4 which 6 times 4 is 24 so you have stable blood level I prefer a stable level rather than up and down up and down which for me produces more side effects

Top Bottom