napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno screwed me, and Phurious made me whole.

yessir seen too many damn times where he has stepped in from the shadows to help someone. a fucking cape is what that guy needs one with a big PP on it lol

i bought some and just won some with his raffle so imma sell mine to a buddy and we may run them together just to see and of course i will log it i answered you in the other thread about the sr, rad, gw and super stack log

Ok cool I'm real curious about that stack

He's tha man! Helps wherever he can!! Nothing but good things to say about phurious!!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yea I already got a price list, I've heard his a-bombs are great

I can only speak from one source experience but phurious anadrol is absolutely amazing! I feel like a king with that in me! I take it 1 hour or so before my gym session and eat a decent meal then go kill the gym. No other pre workout supps needed. If my day has been long I will take a scoop of Universal shock therapy and holy shit the workouts are killer and I'm up 15# with visible abs still and growing. This will be an annual bulk forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also as a separate note, Phurious is an unreal generous dude! Always looking out for others gains!

I can only speak from one source experience but phurious anadrol is absolutely amazing! I feel like a king with that in me! I take it 1 hour or so before my gym session and eat a decent meal then go kill the gym. No other pre workout supps needed. If my day has been long I will take a scoop of Universal shock therapy and holy shit the workouts are killer and I'm up 15# with visible abs still and growing. This will be an annual bulk forever

I wish I could take A-bombs but that stuff makes my hair she'd like a mofo even with Niz and Lipogaine(minox & Azaelic acid) it is literally the only compound to do that.

I wish I could take A-bombs but that stuff makes my hair she'd like a mofo even with Niz and Lipogaine(minox & Azaelic acid) it is literally the only compound to do that.

Damn that sucks. Fortunately so far all of the different compounds I've used have been real nice to me.

Phurious chimed in when I was sharing my experience with Xeno, and said he would , out of the kindness of his heart ,would make me whole. I didn't want to take advantage of the guy, so I paid half and the guy came through. He really did not have to do that, what a stand up guy. His shipping was incredibly fast, and his methods were professional, and secure. Security is a big thing these days and I really feel he puts a lot of thought into his process to protect the customer, unlike that joker I was dealing with. Also his products look amazing. I am running dbol rite now. and you know how that is, or at least with me its already kicking already. The oils no pip.
Thanks Phurious for letting me know there are some good guys out there still.

thats very nice of him.i love hearing stuff like this.

Well to be honest...I wasnt sure who I was gonna order my gear from. I think this will tip me his way. It's refreshing to read a post like yhis. Great work

Currently on phurious gear and I love it. Phurious took care of me too. I was impressed by his customer service. I'm trying his eq next round

He gave me a big hand as well. And like Costa, I will be hitting some EQ next year.

Has anyone made contact with him recently?

Yeah I'm waiting on my gear...he's been a little under the weather and bombarded with orders. I imagine if you email him he'll get back to ya.just be a lil patient!

Yeah I'm waiting on my gear...he's been a little under the weather and bombarded with orders. I imagine if you email him he'll get back to ya.just be a lil patient!

I think he meant xeno not me. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom