napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Epi users, give me a break down

21infantry

On this compound. I'm starring at 2 bottles right now, intrigued as hell the other two that I mentioned are actually called Hallo. I have been researching the net, some says its like TBol other says Var and some say winny. What have you guys seen from it, what have you experienced from it and what would you compare to it. I know Robo and Rock love this shit. The guy who gave it to me told me he gets Equipose like results from it, I don't have a clue. What I do know its suppose to be Dry and Lean gains with possible Gyno reversing and fat cutting qualities is actually a Steroid more then a Pro Hormone and got classified as a Pro Hormone because It can convert. Give me the low down on this baby please. I want to possibly save my Winny for my cut cycle coming up before the summer. Just bought a house have a very limited budget for the next year.

Epi is one of my Favs, I have actually used it and had it reverse some gyno I'd had for a few years. I used to love stacking epi, superdrol and halodrol 50 as a kickstart to a a test cycle. If I remember correctly you are on trt. I think adding in the epi would give won't like results but I actually gain more mass off Epi. The Halo I think gives similar results to T Bol but i actually prefer the Hdrol tbh.

Epi is one of my Favs, I have actually used it and had it reverse some gyno I'd had for a few years. I used to love stacking epi, superdrol and halodrol 50 as a kickstart to a a test cycle. If I remember correctly you are on trt. I think adding in the epi would give won't like results but I actually gain more mass off Epi. The Halo I think gives similar results to T Bol but i actually prefer the Hdrol tbh.

Thanks I keep on hearing this over and over. Every review I see of it by the experts say its a mild steroid. Everybody that I have talked to in person or on a board says the only thing mild about it is the sides the gains are very strong across the board.

Thanks I keep on hearing this over and over. Every review I see of it by the experts say its a mild steroid. Everybody that I have talked to in person or on a board says the only thing mild about it is the sides the gains are very strong across the board.

Yea man I'll be honest I actually prefer epi to winny. You know all this talk about it is gonna make me order some for after this SR run lol

Go for it man, I actually thought it was just pro hormone crap when I got it, it was free. Never thought about it and saw a thread on it, people where raving about it. I guess its technically a Pro Hormone but not really.

On this compound. I'm starring at 2 bottles right now, intrigued as hell the other two that I mentioned are actually called Hallo. I have been researching the net, some says its like TBol other says Var and some say winny. What have you guys seen from it, what have you experienced from it and what would you compare to it. I know Robo and Rock love this shit. The guy who gave it to me told me he gets Equipose like results from it, I don't have a clue. What I do know its suppose to be Dry and Lean gains with possible Gyno reversing and fat cutting qualities is actually a Steroid more then a Pro Hormone and got classified as a Pro Hormone because It can convert. Give me the low down on this baby please. I want to possibly save my Winny for my cut cycle coming up before the summer. Just bought a house have a very limited budget for the next year.

Epi is probably my favorite oral steroid I've ever used for mass and strength, but most people don't hyper respond in those areas like I do. Regardless it's great stuff. It is not a prohormone whatsoever. It's fully active from the start. It was sold legally as a prohormone like superdrol, but both of them are fully active AAS with no conversion necessary. Epi belongs to the DHT class of steroids, so you can expect things similar to those effects. It gives very nice dry lean gains, and increases in strength. It can raise libido quite a bit too similar to masteron and proviron. It also has anti-e properties like those two as well. It can also be very similar to winstrol in its effects, and at higher doses can dry your joints like winstrol. For me, Epi is better than winstrol for mass and strength, but winstrol is better in a cut and for hardening and vascularity.

I think the sweet to for Epi is 40-50mg per day. Some will run a little higher or lower than that. I've ran up to 60mg and it was great there. As long as I run test with it, I don't get any dry joints or any bad side effects other than some painful pumps at times

Yea I think I will, i remember two or three years ago I took the Superdrol, Epi, Halodrol stack as a kickstart to a 400mg test blast, I gained 20lbs in the first 4 weeks and was harder and drier than I've been.

Epi is probably my favorite oral steroid I've ever used for mass and strength, but most people don't hyper respond in those areas like I do. Regardless it's great stuff. It is not a prohormone whatsoever. It's fully active from the start. It was sold legally as a prohormone like superdrol, but both of them are fully active AAS with no conversion necessary. Epi belongs to the DHT class of steroids,miso you can expect things similar to those effects. It gives very nice dry lean gains, and increases in strength. It can raise libido quite a bit too similar to masteron and proviron. It also has anti-e properties lie those two as well. It can also be very similar to winstrol in its effects, and at higher doses can dry your joints like winstrol. For me, Epi is better than winstrol for mass and strength, but winstrol is better in a cut and for hardening and vascularity.

I think the sweet to for Epi is 40-50mg per day. Some will run a little higher or lower than that. I've ran up to 60mg and it was great there. As long as I run test with it, I don't get any dry joints or any bad side effects other than some painful pumps at times

Outstanding review rock, if you recommend it, its GTG in my book. I'm going to save the winny for the cut cycle. This cycle is kind of a recomp cycle even though I have lost fat in the process. Do you recommend starting at 30mg and tapering up?

Outstanding review rock, if you recommend it, its GTG in my book. I'm going to save the winny for the cut cycle. This cycle is kind of a recomp cycle even though I have lost fat in the process. Do you recommend starting at 30mg and tapering up?

I would say 30-40mg is a good starting dose. Perfect brother

I have not used epi myself but i know rick has several times and he is a mega responder to it.. i have seen many respond extremely well to it and its one of the few prohormones that i definitely approve... for me, its the best pro hormone your going to find... the only other i ever felt was really great quality was helladrol... this two are the only two i would really recommend but i think you will love epi... its pretty toxic but what oral isn't? so i would go for it

Bud the only downside to epi for me was I had to stop taking it. Strength went up incredibly fast, I felt like I felt more energy. Really no sides for me at 40..i can't really go above that however. If I had pick favorite oral with least sides, epi wins all day

yes, 30-60 is the sweet spot but i know many cant get up to 60... strength should be insane on it too

im about to join the club and kick with epi myself... fuck it! =)
Dylan taking a pro hormone[emoji15] take solace brother it's a steroid actually. Curios on your experience on it and comparison to tbol and winning.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Dylan taking a pro hormone[emoji15] take solace brother it's a steroid actually. Curios on your experience on it and comparison to tbol and winning.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

i've got some havoc epistane on the way... that's the only way to go if your going to use it so we shall see... robo and i are going to run them together... =) rick has always had me curious on it regardless so now is an excellent time...

Trolling the UK AAS sights, it seems Epi is all the rage over there. It seems to be the must have oral in every stack. I hope the hype is just not hype. I guess that will make three of us running this. Maybe AR will have a new favorite.

9901d609dc652c8b967e824b7d90ce66.jpg

Got mine ready!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

That's the good old school stuff! I still have some, along with a lot of the other CEL stuff from way back that got banned. Still have some hdrol, Mdrol (superdrol), Pmag, M1.4,ADD, PPlex, and probably some others I forgot about

i've got some havoc epistane on the way... that's the only way to go if your going to use it so we shall see... robo and i are going to run them together... =) rick has always had me curious on it regardless so now is an excellent time...

Is that the RPN brand?
What dose will y'all be running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom