napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Epi users, give me a break down

Just a little break down guys on what I have been reading on this site and others, keep in mind I have never ran Epi so I cant confirm this. Epi is pretty much a cross between Tbol and Winny. It doesn't quite have the bulking effect that Tbol can and the tightening and cutting effect that Winny has. But it does everything well, it almost has the same ability that Tbol does in Bulking and almost has the same ability as winny to cut. Sounds like the damn thing does everything well nothing exceptional except in two areas, very low sides and the ability to kill Gyno and Chest fat. I know this is very vague but kind of the common theme I keep on reading over and over. A jack of all trades a master of none, but gainz you want gainz you will get. The very fact that MR Robotic and Tren master loves this compound makes you take notice. I believe the list of guys going to run it in the next few months is

Me
Dylan
Robo
Rick
Sayian

and maybe Jack Steel he seems to be a fan of the compound also.

So soon enough we will find out in mass and a shitload of feedback on this AAS.

Every time I decide on my first cycle I see something new that I might wanna try. Hell Why not try em all right? Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Do you have suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean the websites or the brand? If you are looking for a website Powermyself.com is the one I personally use here in Europe, there discreet as hell. The one benefit of living in Europe is that you have the UK that almost everything is legal and its just like domestic no customs.

Do you mean the websites or the brand? If you are looking for a website Powermyself.com is the one I personally use here in Europe, there discreet as hell. The one benefit of living in Europe is that you have the UK that almost everything is legal and its just like domestic no customs.

Exactly what I was asking. I'll take a look.

Do you have suggestions?

I've used pro-hormones.co.uk and Jwsupplements.co.uk and they are legit and discreet aswell, took about 14 days ish for both sites though FYI and that was when I was in FL and NC. @21Infantry I've never heard of them but I may use them next time thanks for recommendation.

I will say though do not rely on this drug for its slight anti e property. It alone will not fight gyno nor prevent it.

Damn, where did this come from. A cross between Tbol and Winnie. I'm trying to get those properties from anything I take. I never heard of Epi. Time to do some research. I never had and probably never will take Winnie because of the joint pain that I've read about. I do BJJ multiple times a week and my joints are already jacked, so can't make it worse. Anyone know if Epi has any joint side effects?

Sounds like a pretty flexible compound. How would it do as a finisher like winny? I assume you guys run it for 4 weeks?

Damn, where did this come from. A cross between Tbol and Winnie. I'm trying to get those properties from anything I take. I never heard of Epi. Time to do some research. I never had and probably never will take Winnie because of the joint pain that I've read about. I do BJJ multiple times a week and my joints are already jacked, so can't make it worse. Anyone know if Epi has any joint side effects?

Once gain haven't ran it but what Rock and the gang have said its possible for the joints to dry out, not like winny but MK2866 fixes that issue

Sounds like a pretty flexible compound. How would it do as a finisher like winny? I assume you guys run it for 4 weeks?

Most people are saying run it 6 weeks, not as hepatoxic as other orals.

I say this because I was one of those retards that fell for the myth long time ago lol.

Yea ill second this when using test it's not like using an AI. I have used it starting two weeks after my last test shot and ran it 4 weeks and it got rid of gyno, it was a lump that was probably the size of a blueberry.

Top Bottom