napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st time PED. Sarms Stack. options and opinions please. also where to buy? pills or liquid?

wilkidx

1st time PED. Sarms Stack. options and opinions please. also where to buy? pills or liquid?

Hi,

I want to shred some body fat. About 20percent currently. Not tried any ped. Been at the gym for 3 years. Only started cardio recently. Up until that point just weights.

I'm thinking of osta and rad 140 stack to cut and recomp. Will I gain size on this too? Also what are the dosages and for how long? And do I need on cycle support or pct after this. Is this best option? Also live in UK and there's a few website sell sarms but in caps not liquid form. Brawn nutrition? Anyone heard of these. Does I make a difference if it's caps.

Yes it makes a huge difference. Sarms should be in liquid form. Pure Essence here is top quality and will ship to the UK.
Some others can give you a better layout. But I sugges GW501516 and SR9009 for cutting. Adding the rad140 is a great idea as well. But that will mean you need a pct of clomid. Which PE has as well.
But I'll let some of the others get more in detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st time PED. Sarms Stack. options and opinions please. also where to buy? pi...

Hi,

I want to shred some body fat. About 20percent currently. Not tried any ped. Been at the gym for 3 years. Only started cardio recently. Up until that point just weights.

I'm thinking of osta and rad 140 stack to cut and recomp. Will I gain size on this too? Also what are the dosages and for how long? And do I need on cycle support or pct after this. Is this best option? Also live in UK and there's a few website sell sarms but in caps not liquid form. Brawn nutrition? Anyone heard of these. Does I make a difference if it's caps.

Hey brother, I can certainly help you get something setup here with the right sarms stack for your goals. You absolutely positively need to stay far away from any capsulated sarms bro. This has been covered on here, but basically you are getting very poor bioavailability that way, and many of the companies aren't even putting sarms into the capsules at all. It's hard to trust any sarms companies out there, as there are so many shady ones lately.

Luckily we have a great source here with pure essence sarms. They are sold in liquid suspension just as they a supposed to be, and are of the highest grade and quality you'll find. They also ship internationally without issue every day, so it's no problem getting them to you.

For your primary goal of fat loss with adding muscle mass, I have the perfect stack for you. Here's everything you need brother and a link to get it. This is the enhanced super stack....

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hi,

there is no such thing as sarms in capsule form... there is only 20% or less bioavailability that way and if you have noticed, one by one, the companies selling these are going out of business... they are filling them with prohormones etc. to mask what they really are... you need to stay FAR away from these... Pure Essence will ship to you in the UK with no problem... if your looking to drop body fat but still add some size, then have the perfect stack for you bro...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom