napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to buy Sarms, Safest most reputable place

if you are not going to run these the right way, i wouldnt waste time or money on them... they dont even peak until week 8... you want to run 12 week cycles... there's a 25% off sale at sarms.forsale so clearly cost wont be the issue, its just a matter of getting you to listen and do it the right way

ok so 12 weeks.. so i should start with both of them at the same time, i was watching greg doucette, dont know if you like him or hate him.. and if you dont like him, i apologize for bringing him up, but he was saying only start off with the s4 for rad and bring the GW in half through the cycle to add the push and do both on the last half... is that wrong information... i should just do both the whole time, or your have the same view or difference in opinion on this.. FYI i would be watching your videos, and i got on your site, but do to the limited videos you have now its hard to cypher through all. on a positive not i am goign to school to be a software engineer and my plan is when i get enoug hexperience is to create a youtube like think called freesppechtube which will allow you to post anything you want with no resterictions except for blatent racisism or super negative stuff like that.

You would run the both at the same tine for 12 weeks and yea I would say either gw and rad140 or s4 would work well your pick.

I stay away from s4 because it can make your vision have a yellowish tint, it 100% goes away a few days after you stop using it but it was just annoying for me.

Also if you do anything at night it messes with your night vision too.

ok so 12 weeks.. so i should start with both of them at the same time, i was watching greg doucette, dont know if you like him or hate him.. and if you dont like him, i apologize for bringing him up, but he was saying only start off with the s4 for rad and bring the GW in half through the cycle to add the push and do both on the last half... is that wrong information... i should just do both the whole time, or your have the same view or difference in opinion on this.. FYI i would be watching your videos, and i got on your site, but do to the limited videos you have now its hard to cypher through all. on a positive not i am goign to school to be a software engineer and my plan is when i get enoug hexperience is to create a youtube like think called freesppechtube which will allow you to post anything you want with no resterictions except for blatent racisism or super negative stuff like that.
i dont hate greg... he just gives some bad advice but he has decent advice too... i just completely disagree with that method a million percent and no offense to him but i've been around sarms since before people even knew wtf they even were so i have a grasp on how to properly run them... this is the layout i would recommend if you want to run those three...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Top Bottom