napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tx terror sarms log

Never in the military deployed to some fucked up place huh. You get used to it. Hell I'll eat lunch while dumping behind a telephone booth in Africa

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Lol.. Trained shitter for sure. Always eating during number two sessions it seems.

Lol.. I'm not even trying to go that much. If your anything like me, I have to be at home to do my business.

I remember in high school I would cut out and go home to take a shit. I hate public facilities. Especially for taking shits Lol.. Totally skip class to go home.
Lol I feel u there man. I'm not big on public shits either, except the gym for some weird reason...haha

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

One time I had to take dump at the gym because of the fuking muscle pharm preworkout gave me the runs. Never use that pre again

Since I started MK, I'm averaging 3 shits per morning![emoji35] That's what my head looks like until noon

Wow, I didn't know it had that effect. I already shit all the time from all the fiber in my diet. I can't imagine it increasing lol

Wow, I didn't know it had that effect. I already shit all the time from all the fiber in my diet. I can't imagine it increasing lol
Lol well I correlate it in part with the appetite increase it causes. It definitely makes you hungry as hell... So it could be also that I'm slamming Greek yogurt and protein any chance I get...I don't know though, it might just be the MK...seems like a lot of the guys on it are experiencing the same thing

Lol well I correlate it in part with the appetite increase it causes. It definitely makes you hungry as hell... So it could be also that I'm slamming Greek yogurt and protein any chance I get...I don't know though, it might just be the MK...seems like a lot of the guys on it are experiencing the same thing

Haha good to know! I'll keep a shitter close by lol

Day 9

Well slept good for sure didn't have much of an appetite to day but the gf and I were board so we just decided to go drive somewhere. Didn't burn many calories driving so maybe that's why lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Day 9

Well slept good for sure didn't have much of an appetite to day but the gf and I were board so we just decided to go drive somewhere. Didn't burn many calories driving so maybe that's why lol.

That's usually how my body goes too. I eat less on the weekends, but they are rest days for me and no work either. I usually don't do much so there is a lot less calorie expenditure

Day 10.

First day I was able to get put if bed without feeling like the world will end.

Did legs today. Now when I tell you my training buddy and I are crazy bastard thays no joke. Here is what we did.

Leg press
Loaded up the leg press 1 plate each set. Making for about 10 sets. Made it all the way maxed out. Then tm started stacking things on it. Went over 1000lbs easy with each set at 8-15 reps or so.

Hamstring curl. Lying
Now you can do 21's on these. 7 upper half reps, 7 lower half reps and then 7 full reps. We did 12 sets total. Increasing 5lbs each time. For 12 sets it obliterated the hams.

Leg extension.
We did sets of 50 at a decent weight. 4 sets total. At this point it's not that we didn't want to go on. We physically could not.

Great hypotrophy day.

Gonna go eat like a cow. That's what's great about the mk677. You go have a crazy ass workout and can support it cause you will eat everything in the house on a daily basis.

Took about 2 hours for the two of us to get through all of it. And we hall ass. Very little break whe. We lift. It was a brutal brutal workout

Day 10.

First day I was able to get put if bed without feeling like the world will end.

Did legs today. Now when I tell you my training buddy and I are crazy bastard thays no joke. Here is what we did.

Leg press
Loaded up the leg press 1 plate each set. Making for about 10 sets. Made it all the way maxed out. Then tm started stacking things on it. Went over 1000lbs easy with each set at 8-15 reps or so.

Hamstring curl. Lying
Now you can do 21's on these. 7 upper half reps, 7 lower half reps and then 7 full reps. We did 12 sets total. Increasing 5lbs each time. For 12 sets it obliterated the hams.

Leg extension.
We did sets of 50 at a decent weight. 4 sets total. At this point it's not that we didn't want to go on. We physically could not.

Great hypotrophy day.

Gonna go eat like a cow. That's what's great about the mk677. You go have a crazy ass workout and can support it cause you will eat everything in the house on a daily basis.

That's a lot of hamstring work. Nice job, man!

DAY 11.

So I have figured out what this is....
This stuff reminds me of a fine mix of dbol and EQ. The hunger and bloat are just ridiculous on this lol. I seriously have resorted to just drinking a half gallon of low carb gatorade in the AM and that helps immensely with the bloat it seems. I also added more potassium through foods but the gatorade really helped.

Sleep last night was ok. Nothing to complain about.

Had a sudden impulse to just get things rolling a bit again. I have added deca at 200mg EW to my routine. I am now on Robolics test-c 200mg EW and Deca 200mg EW. Will be adding in some MT I think at a low dose of like 500mcg. If I can even draw it up. May need to use a insulin syringe.

All this hunger I'm seeing in the posts between you and TestDude63. I currently doing Intermittent Fasting my first meal is usually at 2pm.

All this hunger I'm seeing in the posts between you and TestDude63. I currently doing Intermittent Fasting my first meal is usually at 2pm.

Oh dude... This will be hell. I don't agree with fasting in general but this will make it so hard. I couldnt imagine. The nice thing though is SARMS are intended to preserve muscle tissue. And prevent a catabolic state.

Top Bottom