napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

How do you know?

TX TERROR

In this world of underground anabolics, many dangers exist. Outside of just being arrested.... Has anyone once considered risks of gear possibly containing something that could truly damage you're health? How do you know what is in that vial? Out of all the scammers and twisted beings fought off over the history of this game who is to say one doesn't come back and poison the koolaid so to speak?

What allows you to go on a limb with a new supplier. What allows you to accept potential life threatening disease, infection, poor death from contaminated gear weather intentional or unintentional.

We all do it but why? Prices? T/A? Flashy labels? anything could happen....

When you have a board like AR with tried and true sponsors that are not only a source but part of a tight knit family, why explore outside the nest? I just see boards lately with labs popping up out of know where but then you think, What could be in that gear?

And to the brewers what COULD be done? Could you simply use some toxic compound? Some weird disease? Maybe you cant. Who knows...

I agree it makes me nervous to try different sources just because of that. I do however have a lot of confidence in the sponsors here and what others say about it. I really could not see me goin outside the sources here. too much to lose

Or what if one day maybe you see you have HEP pr HIV and your just like fuck..... That one shady source I tried a few years ago..... Damn....

bro I might go on a manhunt killing spree. at that point wtf u gotta lose? 3 hots and a cot work out no stress lol

ya anything is possible, that's a big reason I don't do flu shots
no telling what uncle sam is trying to give you

Totally against flu shots. and vaccines in general. who knows whats in that crap? I can honestly say in my 43 years on this earth I have never had a flu shot. My wife is on board with me on that one. many times they actually GIVE people the flu. no thanks.....I'll take my chances. lol

Dont get me wrong idk if its even possible but still. lol.

Yes and No, as somebody said before anything is possible. But with compounds such as HEP and HIV you need to weaponized it. That is a process only a few individuals know about and it cost a shit load of cash. That is why you never hear about it because if it was easy or practical every nut job in the world would be spreading that crap like Halloween candy

Yes and No, as somebody said before anything is possible. But with compounds such as HEP and HIV you need to weaponized it. That is a process only a few individuals know about and it cost a shit load of cash. That is why you never hear about it because if it was easy or practical every nut job in the world would be spreading that crap like Halloween candy

Idk man. lol could cook in some bleach hahah. Im sure some crazy fucker has been out there doing something in that nature.

Idk man. lol could cook in some bleach hahah. Im sure some crazy fucker has been out there doing something in that nature.

That's why Robo Should pin all new sources first. He cant be killed, if its bad AAS he might get a upset stomach that's about it.

Ivery actually thought about this. However I don't think (could be wrong) that the oil would keep a disease from really staying alive in there. Someone would need to really try to get people sick to get it in there. Although bacteria can be there and cause infections. So I'm probably wrong lol. My biggest issue would be the Chinese garbage raws they get are contaminated with who knows what and are slowly poisoning ourselves. Meanwhile some Chinese guy is laughing his ass off at us.

Lol didn't out guys ever see that article on the chick that poisoned her husband's gear with antifreeze. He died sure enough a slow painful death.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Guiacol too is supposed to be fairly toxic in high doses I wonder if that would do it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

HIV only lives 24 hours outside of blood, unless there's a certain way to suspend it longer I wouldnt know for sure. That's a crazy thought tho.. Anything in this world is possible

Top Bottom