napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Posting sources payment info

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Why is this something I need to address again? Is this not complete common sense to NOT post payment info to a source. Everyone, PLEASE can you simply use your head... DO NOT post sources payment info... That's a great way to get them to leave... USE YOUR HEAD!

please for everyone safety. you shouldnt do it period.But with domestic sources its even more dangerous

Amazed you even have to bring this up... I think people get a little too comfortable online. Common sense. Be safe and protect your sources to keep them safe.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

es[ecially with all the shit that's goin on in the world today with the terrorists and shit it is being scrutinized to the max

es[ecially with all the shit that's goin on in the world today with the terrorists and shit it is being scrutinized to the max
Yup, just a article today how the EU is going to put more restrictions on Bitcoin. I mean its easy to get around due to the VPN and stuff like that. But it shows that there trying to crack down.

I aure hope it wasnt my info. I didnt even see a thread about it

PHURIOUS

Who the he'll is trying to jeopardise the whole board? I hope it was out of sheer ignorance

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

If its who I am thinking of its not intentional at all. It was a mistake, and it was adressed but clearly reminders have to be made cause the message is not clear enough.

if you have a question about an order with one of our sponsors. email them stuff like this, dont post it on the open board.it will just get erased and i will pm you to give you a lecture lol

Yes... This is one of the rare instances where the post will be immediately deleted... Its just unacceptable

We need to always keep the security and safety of our sources and members first and foremost, so don't share information like this. It is not accepted or tolerated here whatsoever.

Top Bottom