napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Why to buy at hipocampus.me?

Few reasons :)

1.- We´re a totally independent store that tests all the products before adding them to the site.

2.- We´ve been operating for the last 8 months shipping around 100 orders monthly. Our successfully delivery rate is:

Europe: 100.00 %

USA: 99.89 %

Canada: 94.66 %

Australia and New Zealand: 87.91 %

Rest of the world: 100.00 %

3.- Packages are being delivered safely and discreetly in around:

Europe: 5 working days.

USA/ Canada: 10-14 working days.

Australia and New Zealand: 16 working days.

Rest of the world: 10-16 working days.

4.- Prices for our products are totally fair. We do believe our main profit should come after shipping a big quantity of orders instead of taking a lot of money from few orders.

5.- The quality of the product is very high (pharma grade is totally real product and each UGL batch is being tested).

6.- Our service (shipping procedures, customer care, post shopping help) is one of the best you can find in this sector.

7.- In all the real reviews we had received so far customers showed how happy they are with us.

Don´t miss our service and products, guys!

Hipocampus.me

Few reasons :)

1.- We´re a totally independent store that tests all the products before adding them to the site.

2.- We´ve been operating for the last 8 months shipping around 100 orders monthly. Our successfully delivery rate is:

Europe: 100.00 %

USA: 99.89 %

Canada: 94.66 %

Australia and New Zealand: 87.91 %

Rest of the world: 100.00 %

3.- Packages are being delivered safely and discreetly in around:

Europe: 5 working days.

USA/ Canada: 10-14 working days.

Australia and New Zealand: 16 working days.

Rest of the world: 10-16 working days.

4.- Prices for our products are totally fair. We do believe our main profit should come after shipping a big quantity of orders instead of taking a lot of money from few orders.

5.- The quality of the product is very high (pharma grade is totally real product and each UGL batch is being tested).

6.- Our service (shipping procedures, customer care, post shopping help) is one of the best you can find in this sector.

7.- In all the real reviews we had received so far customers showed how happy they are with us.

Don´t miss our service and products, guys!

Hipocampus.me

^^^^^totally agree very professional, very up front and very easy transactions. I am not one who steps away from my "normal" sources but went out on a limb because of the quality feedback and the quality of sponsors here Hipo was my first out of normal order and I am totally happy with them and will do business again with very soon.

Thought for some reason Hipo has been around for years. Well anyway dude has always came through with good gear. One of my main sources and in a pinch my go to source.

Bought a bunch of Test E amps and some HCG from Hippo two months back. I have done two amps of the Test E the last two weeks. Last amp was Monday morning very smooth no pip. Went for bloods today. I know should have waited till Thursday but that's turkey day. Will post results. Just trying a TRT dose for now got bloods coming up for doc so I have to be cautious. Great shipping, great communication. Anybody know why they got banned at EVO?

cuz EVO is a bunch of douche's that only want to push bullshit on folks and I think maybe cuz he was a sponsor here as well.

I remember a guy who ordered tbol from you, got a bottle label Halotestin, took up to 80mg a day for 2 weeks and got zero sides, zero results, nothing (he claimed).

Then you sent him more tbol, with the bottle actually labeled "Tbol" and he ran that for two more weeks and still got nothing...he posted pictures of the supposed "halo" and the tbol. After you where banned from Evo I believe they deleted the thread but I might be wrong.

He postsed pictures of it all and the thread was open for weeks at Evo back before those scumbags went south...

What do you have to say about this?

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

lol i would say key words "he claimed", he has been nothing but a positive source here and yes can mistakes happen of course we are human, but i have no doubt that hipo would do all he could to make it right with the person.

Bought a bunch of Test E amps and some HCG from Hippo two months back. I have done two amps of the Test E the last two weeks. Last amp was Monday morning very smooth no pip. Went for bloods today. I know should have waited till Thursday but that's turkey day. Will post results. Just trying a TRT dose for now got bloods coming up for doc so I have to be cautious. Great shipping, great communication. Anybody know why they got banned at EVO?

Yep WPA wanted to boot all the sources to let Berd take full control over evo. They are one in the same. Total bullshit. Just like the usual nonsense over there.

I remember a guy who ordered tbol from you, got a bottle label Halotestin, took up to 80mg a day for 2 weeks and got zero sides, zero results, nothing (he claimed).

Then you sent him more tbol, with the bottle actually labeled "Tbol" and he ran that for two more weeks and still got nothing...he posted pictures of the supposed "halo" and the tbol. After you where banned from Evo I believe they deleted the thread but I might be wrong.

He postsed pictures of it all and the thread was open for weeks at Evo back before those scumbags went south...

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**
You mean the same guy who always claimed that his gear never worked. And that was from several sources. But hipo has had ten fold more positive reveiws by experienced gear users then negative. Never heard a source being called out for bunk gear send new gear that is bunk too. Total bs con artist imo. Oh by the way I'm running the same hipo tbol it's real

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Hipo will come clear that up for you SDking. I'm sure he will be around soon. Busy guy that hipo. He is not a sponsor here for no reason. He provides excellent quality and excellent service repeatedly.

Im running his Norma Amps as well. I just went for blood work today, so I'll be sharing those results whenever they come in. My first time doing mid cycle bloods ...

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

Hi SD!

I had written all this case in a thread. You can find it here:

https://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?7138-About-Halo-Tbol-A-public-answer

There are people using the same Turanostoa he used and all the results were positive but the one he had. So or he didn't use the product or his body is not reacting good to it. I have no other reason why to think the drug is not working for him. I had asked blood work and he didn't come back to me.

When this complaint came, I took the tbol for four days at 20 mg/day just before a climbing weekend. It was the first time in my life I was able to climb a 7C route without resting and feeling like an animal. Stamina was always up. I´m sure you won't believe my experience so, please, check for another users reviews.

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

I think you should wait at least three weeks since the first injection, but it will be cool to see the results! :)

Hipo

Hipo I'm 5 weeks in.

250mg 2x a week of the test e
60mg a day of var from vermodje
And 250iu of your pregnyl hcg 2x a week

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

Key word Evo. We all know they use alters over there on the reg. Hipo has been nothing but great. His communication through every order is awesome and I've never had any issues with any gear I've used from him and I've actually had blood work on his Sust and cyp the Stoa brands and they came back the same as when I was on my prescription pharma test like within 50 tt each time.

Hi SD!

I had written all this case in a thread. You can find it here:

https://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?7138-About-Halo-Tbol-A-public-answer

There are people using the same Turanostoa he used and all the results were positive but the one he had. So or he didn't use the product or his body is not reacting good to it. I have no other reason why to think the drug is not working for him. I had asked blood work and he didn't come back to me.

When this complaint came, I took the tbol for four days at 20 mg/day just before a climbing weekend. It was the first time in my life I was able to climb a 7C route without resting and feeling like an animal. Stamina was always up. I´m sure you won't believe my experience so, please, check for another users reviews.

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me
Thank you.

Top Bottom