napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Cycle Pics and Update... Big progress made

Really great work brother.. It's no accident you get the results you do. Consistency and obedience get you those results. The additional size you have added suits you

i really appreciate it and i always appreciate your opinion and your support throughout... your always there when i need someone to talk to or a good opinion and that means the world to me...

Great job babe! Very proud of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could never do this without you... I've always done exceptional things with my training but nothing like im capable of with you in my life.. thank you for your never ending support and belief in me...

I will try to get my diet up at some point for everyone... just know that im eating about 2500-2700 calories a day while burning on the upward of 4800 so i have added all this size in that big of a deficit... yes, it is possible... i have my diet extremely dialed in on ratios etc and its not something most can do but i have a method...

Looking sick brother. Great progress. Staying that low bf% is tough. You're putting in work man!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Oh ok I see.....when I clicked on the subject it didn't bring to the page where someone had asked your height. Getting it figured out though. Looking diced though Dylan....outstanding buddy!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Oh ok I see.....when I clicked on the subject it didn't bring to the page where someone had asked your height. Getting it figured out though. Looking diced though Dylan....outstanding buddy!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

i appreciate it brother!

its a lot of work brother but its well worth it... thank you for the feedback, i appreciate it!

I believe it bud. When I get lean, I feel solid around 7-8%ish. 4-5% is crazy lean. It takes some serious mental strength and dedication to reach and hold those levels. Keep up the hard work brother!!

DG, dude great job. and about that stress/anxiety i have been dealing with some issues the past week and i have unfortunately been unable to eat sufficient calories (i lose my appetite when under severe stress) so i went down to 230 lbs but i have been starting to overcome it and i am up a Pound or so lately..im getting back into it though

I believe it bud. When I get lean, I feel solid around 7-8%ish. 4-5% is crazy lean. It takes some serious mental strength and dedication to reach and hold those levels. Keep up the hard work brother!!

i definitely am brother... the more results i see, the hungrier i get for more...

Top Bottom