napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning questions.

Rmg1055

I have two questions about pinning that I recently experienced. I am pinning 2x a week on my quads on the side. I rotate legs each pin. My first question is, why does my right side hurt to even begin pinning. I am pinning the same amount of times on each side? The left side is still smooth and easy. My 2nd question is, when I pinned today. I could see the area around the needle start to bulge? So I pulled it out and noticed there was a tiny bit of blood in the syringe. When I aspirated no blood went back into the syringe? Thanks for the help.

I have two questions about pinning that I recently experienced. I am pinning 2x a week on my quads on the side. I rotate legs each pin. My first question is, why does my right side hurt to even begin pinning. I am pinning the same amount of times on each side? The left side is still smooth and easy. My 2nd question is, when I pinned today. I could see the area around the needle start to bulge? So I pulled it out and noticed there was a tiny bit of blood in the syringe. When I aspirated no blood went back into the syringe? Thanks for the help.

It probably has a lot to do with your technique more than anything buddy. Usually people are better at pinning one side than the other.

As for the blood in the syringe, it sounds like you must have moved the needle a bit after aspirating

Thanks for the response. I try to keep my technique the same on both sides, but as far as the right side hurting. I mean as soon as I start to puncture I can feel the muscle just hurt right away? Also, I am getting to the end of my vial and I was wondering how I would fill the last couple of syringes? It's getting harder and harder with less liquid in the vial.

it could be technique but i have noticed that on my delts that the same spot on each side is not doable whatsoever... there are different areas that may work more so on one side rather than other but technique could definitely be an issue for you as well... you just have to find your spots on each side but they should be in the same general location to a point..

it could be technique but i have noticed that on my delts that the same spot on each side is not doable whatsoever... there are different areas that may work more so on one side rather than other but technique could definitely be an issue for you as well... you just have to find your spots on each side but they should be in the same general location to a point..

I am with Dylan. I have found "sweet spots" on my delts and quads. If I miss on the delt it is usually not a big deal other than maybe a little more tightness than usual... one and a half to two finger widths below the crown of the delt. If I miss my quad spots I feel it a little more. I have even hit too close to a nerve on the quad and had 8 to ten days of unpleasant swelling. Here is my two cents. Alcohol swabs are cheap. Use more than one to clean the area. Don't EVER presume a shower cleaned your skin. Pop the pin. If it feels off, I pull if out and re-pin. I watch my skin as I push it in and if it behaves oddly... i.e., jolts or jiggles I start over. This is of course just my bro science... except for the excess use of swabs... your skin surface can never be too clean.

IMHO

I am with Dylan. I have found "sweet spots" on my delts and quads. If I miss on the delt it is usually not a big deal other than maybe a little more tightness than usual... one and a half to two finger widths below the crown of the delt. If I miss my quad spots I feel it a little more. I have even hit too close to a nerve on the quad and had 8 to ten days of unpleasant swelling. Here is my two cents. Alcohol swabs are cheap. Use more than one to clean the area. Don't EVER presume a shower cleaned your skin. Pop the pin. If it feels off, I pull if out and re-pin. I watch my skin as I push it in and if it behaves oddly... i.e., jolts or jiggles I start over. This is of course just my bro science... except for the excess use of swabs... your skin surface can never be too clean.

IMHO

very good advice brother... i have had similar issues with my quad just like you have had and i just simply avoid it now... many think that because the actual quad muscle itself is so big that its the best area to pin, but it definitely can be the most problematic as well... there is A LOT of error spots there and its very easy to make a mistake.. i know first hand to the point where im just flat out scared to go near it... i never want that feeling again that i had with the huge primo injections there that did not go so well... lesson learned and when something like that happens, you don't push it again...

IMHO
This is also very true. I can't use the exact same location on both my quads. My right side has to be a little higher. You just have to feel around for what works best for you

Top Bottom