napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren and anavar

I have a question regarding adding tren e into a cycle. If i want to transition from just test 500mg a week into 200mg of test and 200mg of tren a week, how do i go about it? I know the 500mg of test will still be active for 2 weeks about, so if i add 200mg test+tren it will be like its 700mg test right? or do i just pin 200/200 and it will be fine?

Put those theories through a hormone tracker and you will see exactly the issue.

I was planing to run test 500mg for 12 weeks but now im changing my mind, im going to do test 8 weeks and tren and test at 200mg each for 8 weeks, im already on week 6, and my mind is made up so threes no truing back

Well my friend if thats the case, no real point in asking questions is there?

I was planing to run test 500mg for 12 weeks but now im changing my mind, im going to do test 8 weeks and tren and test at 200mg each for 8 weeks, im already on week 6, and my mind is made up so threes no truing back
Hey bro, if I remember correctly aren't you new to cycling on your first or second cycle ? If so you really should reconsider using tren.

If your mind is made up on what you're doing, why the thread? You got all your shit figured out bud. You don't even need us

Rick what is your take on when a individual is ready for Tren use?
In my honest opinion it depends on a few things. It's not a definite time like say 4th cycle, etc. It also has a,lot to do with where you are at physically, what kind if shape you are in, how locked in your diet is, etc. Obviously I think people should also have a few cycles under their belt as well

Damn you guys, If I ever become dictator I'm going to force you Dylan, NY, Rock to take a 8 week Anavar only cycle.

LOL trust me, ive taken it more than enough and that's why i know what i know about it... no thanks man... i know i wont use it personally again...

Bro I've ran var three ways from Sunday. They have one thing in common. It's always miserable and disappointing. Like being butt raped

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

my sentiments exactly... to me its been nothing more than a waste of time and often quite miserable... its done nothing but ruin my cardio, be a disappointment in overall results, etc... especially factoring in the price... im good on that... no thanks...

I'd rather let TX butt rape me then take this..
55e4e11c276fedf848cb0a5e7b7c568a.jpg

^hahaha ! is this from the personal stash ?? or are they expired, lol ?

Honestly where the fuck did all the hype come from.. Probably sources trying make ton money

i dunno bro, i guess the $$ and people probably assume just because a compound falls under an AAS category that they will do miracles for the user, big misconception . I would opt for sarms over anavar ALL DAY

Honestly where the fuck did all the hype come from.. Probably sources trying make ton money

its this HUGE misconception that anavar drops like 50 fucking pounds, makes you "ripped" etc... you know how many emails i get a day asking me "how to get ripped" with anavar... i literally have bitch slap marks on my face FROM MYSELF from this shit... how do i get "ripped" makes me cringe, especially the thought that anavar does this... i wish i knew who got everyone on this but its absurd...

Top Bottom