napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro cycle questions

Superior-E

Thinking about running my first cycle, and was wondering for my first time should i just run 500mgTest e for 8-12weeks (+pct) by its self or stack it with something. Not wanting to throw to much at my body at once and mess up. My goal for this cycle is gain strength and size, but more importantly get my body ready to run better cycles in the future. Grateful for any advice i can get, thanks.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Im 5'8" 185lbs walking around at 11%bf. My training is 4 days a week. 2 days heavy with strongman fundamentals and the other 2 are more based around bodybuilding. High volume, tempo controlled really focusing on the squeeze. As for my diet i eat 2900cal clean a day.

500 MG of Test E for 12 weeks is a good first cycle. There is alot of posts regarding first cycle here. Good luck.

Thinking about running my first cycle, and was wondering for my first time should i just run 500mgTest e for 8-12weeks (+pct) by its self or stack it with something. Not wanting to throw to much at my body at once and mess up. My goal for this cycle is gain strength and size, but more importantly get my body ready to run better cycles in the future. Grateful for any advice i can get, thanks.

test alone is all you need for a 1st cycle. run it solo.you can add gw for added endurance in the gym

how old are you and how long you been lifting??

for first cycles i dont like high doses. i like a solid 200-300mg

Test only for a first cycle is perfect, so you have that idea correct. It's not a bad idea to kickstart the cycle also with RAD140 for,some big gains as well. Here's how it would lay out

1-12 Test E or C 500mg per week
1-8 RAD140 30mg per day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT two weeks after last injection

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

This link gives you everything you need for your PCT at pure essence.

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

Also the code Black30 for 30% off is still valid through today

Test only for a first cycle is perfect, so you have that idea correct. It's not a bad idea to kickstart the cycle also with RAD140 for,some big gains as well. Here's how it would lay out

1-12 Test E or C 500mg per week
1-8 RAD140 30mg per day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT two weeks after last injection

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

This link gives you everything you need for your PCT at pure essence.

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

Also the code Black30 for 30% off is still valid through today
Awesome bro im ready to take my beast mode to the next level. So u would agree 500mg of test a week is perfect. Another guyed posted earlier saying that 300mg would be a better idea. [emoji52]

Awesome bro im ready to take my beast mode to the next level. So u would agree 500mg of test a week is perfect. Another guyed posted earlier saying that 300mg would be a better idea. [emoji52]

You could start lower if you'd like at around 350mg, but I don't see anything wrong with running 500 either. It's not a bad thing to start off your first cycle with a lower effective dose, so the 350mg dose is not a bad idea at all

You could start lower if you'd like at around 350mg, but I don't see anything wrong with running 500 either. It's not a bad thing to start off your first cycle with a lower effective dose, so the 350mg dose is not a bad idea at all
Imma just run 500 and if need be i can always back off some.

Imma just run 500 and if need be i can always back off some.

its always better to start lower and then go up... you never want to start too high right away as you can always move up but if you have to move down, that really can cause a hinderance... your definitely on the right track... i like the layout rick gave you with one addition... my recommendation

1-12 test cyp 250-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 100 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom