napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oh shit the spermies are still alive!

21infantry

Been on TRT for the past 2 years and blasting for the last 6 weeks. Last week had a fertility test done at the request of the wife. The verdict I'm not shut down in fact I have a normal sperm count. How in the hell is this even possible? I'm almost 40 years old, are my balls made of Iron.

Been on TRT for the past 2 years and blasting for the last 6 weeks. Last week had a fertility test done at the request of the wife. The verdict I'm not shut down in fact I have a normal sperm count. How in the hell is this even possible? I'm almost 40 years old, are my balls made of Iron.

I'm younger than you but my wife and I had our daughter after I had been blasting and cruising for 3 years. I did use HCG periodically though too. Congrats on the swimmers though

Because that's a myth. It doesn't make you infertile. Have you used HCG ever within the last 2 years? Also a TRT dose wouldn't necessarily be enough to completely shut down your LH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]
Damn good to know. Wife wants off the pill. This complicates things.
Got me beat..I'm at 0 after the old snip a few years ago!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Being on TRT shuts down your test production....not your sperm production, so yes you are shutdown in the sense of what shutdown really means. Sperm production continues despite being on anabolic steroids. It will lower to a degree in some people but not everyone. That is why you pro bodybuilders having kids all the time. You know the, guys don't come off.

Damn good to know. Wife wants off the pill. This complicates things.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Yeah don't do that lol I have 2 beautiful surprises due to thinking I was infertile and I couldn't have knocked her up any easier. I almost feel like it made it easier for me lol I wasn't on TRT at the time but I had been on tren for about 3 months when it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

no its not going to make you infertile by any means but i do believe it will lower your sperm count. either way, you can still impregnate a woman

Actually its been proven an effective male contraceptive depending on dose The key is FSH if its 0 your infertile till you come off at a TRT dose of 100mg a week its possible your FSH was not completely suppressed alowing sperm production .

If fsh is 0 your not producing sperm not all doses are fully suppresive you need labs too confirm fsh is fully supressed. And no i dont rely on this ive had a visectomy lh tells your balls too make test Fsh tells them too make sperm no FSH no sperm low fsh low sperm it only takes one

Both my kids where conceived during trt and blasting lol. That shit is a myth. I'm cut now so no worries at all. New wife wants a kid tho. So that may become a struggle in a couple years lol.

If fsh is 0 your not producing sperm not all doses are fully suppresive you need labs too confirm fsh is fully supressed. And no i dont rely on this ive had a visectomy lh tells your balls too make test Fsh tells them too make sperm no FSH no sperm low fsh low sperm it only takes one

There is a lot of validity to this statement. When FSH is suppressed, you are pretty much fertile, but there is still some sperm production....just very very low, and we all know it only takes one. So basically, your chances of conceiving are much lower when FSH is low. Also, everyone will be a little different on where their FSH is, which can only be checked with bloodwork

That was my point in alot of cases theres still a chance of pregnancy but if youve been on long enough your odds will be reduced greatly not completely but it most definately does suppress sperm count and in some cases shut it down completely. Not enough across the bourd too rely on but if trying too concieve HCG clomid and some time off will greatly improve your chances

Top Bottom