napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Considering 1st cycle

Going on advice from you guys im going to stay away and see my progress a year from now. I seen these CrazyBulk products such as legal alternative steroids no side effects and test enhancement may give them ago. So 5 days training and 1 day swim a week for the next year and get my dieting on point! Wish me luck
Thank you guys!

Would HIGHLY recommend you not waste your money on "legal steroid alternatives"

you may want to check the ingredients on crazy bulk. .its mainly comprised of fucking whey protein bro... it would be one thing if there were some good ingredients in there, at least that actually did something but im not sure how you can compare something to dbol for example when the strongest ingredient is whey protein

Good call man patience is key man like I said try Post CT it will give a lil extra and if it’s your first time taking a test booster you will def notice a difference

Okay great Post ct it is! And yeah will be first test booster so hopefully it gives me that extra I want! Just got to get some and have more patience, end of the day patience is the key :) what’s the best test booster??

you may want to check the ingredients on crazy bulk. .its mainly comprised of fucking whey protein bro... it would be one thing if there were some good ingredients in there, at least that actually did something but im not sure how you can compare something to dbol for example when the strongest ingredient is whey protein

I bet even their whey protein is fake!

Okay great Post ct it is! And yeah will be first test booster so hopefully it gives me that extra I want! Just got to get some and have more patience, end of the day patience is the key :) what’s the best test booster??
Post CT is the best test booster you can use

Top Bottom