napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Congratulations on the new products Dylan!

ThepoManta

Quick little message to you Dylan! :)

I think I'm speaking for everyone on the forum when I say you deserve everything coming your way my man!

Now questions come up like, "If my pct is 8 weeks, do I take your Post CT for those full 8 weeks or do you start taking it just before PCT?"

Without a doubt, you will answer all of the expected questions. :) We will all be waiting for the videos too arrive. Then it will be time to throw some money at you haha! (I see a glimpse of a PayPal logo at the bottom, that makes my heart smile)

Imma go hit the sack now. Talk to you guys later!

I think I'm speaking for everyone on the forum when I say you deserve everything coming your way my man!

Now questions come up like, "If my pct is 8 weeks, do I take your Post CT for those full 8 weeks or do you start taking it just before PCT?"

Without a doubt, you will answer all of the expected questions. :) We will all be waiting for the videos too arrive. Then it will be time to throw some money at you haha! (I see a glimpse of a PayPal logo at the bottom, that makes my heart smile)

You may want to check your nose.. it might have some shit on it from all that ass kissing!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm sure the new products are going to be pretty awesome. I know Dylan, and anything he brings forward isn't going to be anything less than the best. That's for sure

You may want to check your nose.. it might have some shit on it from all that ass kissing!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

here's the kid from the playground that was a tad bit too aggressive when it came to duck, duck, goose. Other kids had contusions and shit when he played... rough house extraordinaire.

Damn 44 I don't remember duck duck goose I was always in the corner asking Susie of she would show me hers if I showed her mine

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji8][emoji8][emoji90][emoji7][emoji7]
c14bbff31a1defe760b8c1f920dd12c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

i really appreciate it brother... i guess you cant give people compliments or be happy for them anymore unless its going to someone in particular but thats okay, its cool bro, i would not worry about that... Sometimes, well most times, thats how life is but i really appreciate you taking the time to write that... i wont forget it... thank you very much for always be so supportive!

I'm sure the new products are going to be pretty awesome. I know Dylan, and anything he brings forward isn't going to be anything less than the best. That's for sure
you know how meticulous i am brother... this will end all the bull shit that goes on with a lot of companies selling bull shit products... these flat out will be the best in their class...

Top Bottom