napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Next Level Log

Will post body fat once it's completed. I am going to take a page from ironlifter's log and use 3 site mm comparison just because I don't want to have to wait on my friend to do the 7 site test! Will be using the mirror, pictures, and scale more then anything to make adjustments along the way! Thanks for reading!

I'm so subbed on this.I love reading your logs bro.You're so thorough & detailed with them.I also love your seemingly infinite positive attitude.I learn something new with just about all your posts.

I'm so subbed on this.I love reading your logs bro.You're so thorough & detailed with them.I also love your seemingly infinite positive attitude.I learn something new with just about all your posts.
Bro I appreciate that!! Thank you for following! Will be posting more info in this log like BP while running drol, share my check list, share my focus and intention for just about every exercise!! Any suggestions will be great!

Will post body fat once it's completed. I am going to take a page from ironlifter's log and use 3 site mm comparison just because I don't want to have to wait on my friend to do the 7 site test! Will be using the mirror, pictures, and scale more then anything to make adjustments along the way! Thanks for reading!

Your looking great in that pic bro! Interested to see where your skin folds are at the moment so I can make my predictions for this cycle.

Top Bottom