napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Next Level Log

Man your contest log was so thorough, I expect this to be nothing less. I am excited to follow, I know this will be an extremely beneficial learning opportunity for me.

You're going to kill it bro. I really like your programming there. Going to see how it treats you and how you retrospectively feel about it in 6 weeks and maybe implement your layout into my workouts.

Are you going to be getting mid cycle bloods?

Man your contest log was so thorough, I expect this to be nothing less. I am excited to follow, I know this will be an extremely beneficial learning opportunity for me.

You're going to kill it bro. I really like your programming there. Going to see how it treats you and how you retrospectively feel about it in 6 weeks and maybe implement your layout into my workouts.

Are you going to be getting mid cycle bloods?

Yes sir already did pre cycle bloods and will be doing mid at around 9 or 10 week mark to check prolactin levels as well from NPP and will do post bloods! Thanks for following! Any feedback criticism or suggestions are welcome brother

Very nice setup bro!

Thank you!! What's your thoughts on the liquid anadrol? Planning to control water retention and BP with diet and moderate dose of 25-50mg/ed. Plan to check BP regularly and alter dose pending readings. Would like to hear your thoughts!

Definitely in to see how this goes, your attention to detail is phenomenal as I am sure you're results will be as well. Kill that shit!!

Got my pre-cycle blood work back today and wanted to post them. Just so everyone knows my last physical my doc did a routine blood work and my AST and ALT were slightly elevated and him being more proactive scheduled an full abdominal ultrasound and everything was fine! We came to the agreement that my liver enzymes were elevated cause of workout the day before draw! Here is the most important parts of my blood work and if anyone would like to see something I haven't listed just let me know.
Urea Nitrogen- 31 range 7-25mg/dl
Bun/creatinine ratio- 26 range 6-22(calc)
AST- 51 range 10-40u/l
ALT- 68 range 9-46u/l
Total testosterone- 391 range 250-1100ng/dl
FSH- 3.1 range 1.6-8.0 miu/ml
LH - 2.3 range 1.5-9.3 miu/ml
Prolactin- 8.9 range 2.0-18.0ng/ml
Estradiol- 15 range < or = 39pg/ml
Red blood cell count- 5.78 range 4.20-5.80million/ul
If anyone has any suggestions, feedback or wants to see anything I may have left out just let me know.

Thought I would post my nutrition plan for the start of the cycle on 5/28. Over the last 2.5 weeks my weight has been holding steady at 207lbs with 2,530 calories. My protein is 345 grams, carbs 220 grams, fat 30 grams. I am going to start the cycle with the same nutrition profile. I want to see how my body will respond to the amount of nutrients while the compounds are building in my system. My tentative plan for the 3rd week is to be at moderate deficit to strip some of that last bit of fat While gaining some muscle! Yes it can be done!!! My decision will be based off how my body is responding as always! If I am dropping mm in my skinfold measurements then I will keep nutrition the same!
Cardio- over the last 2.5 weeks my cardio has been aerobic easy 30 mins on eliptical. My plan is to add 3 days of HIIT. I am planning on doing jump rope and start at 30 sec intervals with a 1 min rest. This will be subject to how my knee is feeling. Plan to do HIIT on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Monday Wednesday and Thursday will be steady state and going to start at 35-45 mins per session! Again I will make adjustments according to how my body is responding especially with compounds. If I am dropping more then a 1.5lbs in one week adjustments will be made! Thanks for reading!

Thought I would post my nutrition plan for the start of the cycle on 5/28. Over the last 2.5 weeks my weight has been holding steady at 207lbs with 2,530 calories. My protein is 345 grams, carbs 220 grams, fat 30 grams. I am going to start the cycle with the same nutrition profile. I want to see how my body will respond to the amount of nutrients while the compounds are building in my system. My tentative plan for the 3rd week is to be at moderate deficit to strip some of that last bit of fat While gaining some muscle! Yes it can be done!!! My decision will be based off how my body is responding as always! If I am dropping mm in my skinfold measurements then I will keep nutrition the same!
Cardio- over the last 2.5 weeks my cardio has been aerobic easy 30 mins on eliptical. My plan is to add 3 days of HIIT. I am planning on doing jump rope and start at 30 sec intervals with a 1 min rest. This will be subject to how my knee is feeling. Plan to do HIIT on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Monday Wednesday and Thursday will be steady state and going to start at 35-45 mins per session! Again I will make adjustments according to how my body is responding especially with compounds. If I am dropping more then a 1.5lbs in one week adjustments will be made! Thanks for reading!

I am so anxious to see your results on this run bro! I think your results will be amazing given your going into it in such good condition.

Top Bottom