napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Next Level Log

What's up CC ?? I see your cycle is looking great !!! Also, looks like a lot of thought , I know you put into the whole process!! You're looking real lean also in all the updated pics, YOU have no choice to kill this cycle. Take care of your joints with all the max reps & up/down loads!! Best of luck bro, I'm here to follow !!!!!!

What's up SV glad your following bro!! Will be picking your mind throughout brother! My joints are my number 1 priority bro! Started mk2866 and will end week 12 and I start NPP week 7!

5/31 day 4- wake up 6:30am. Definetly can feel and see the fullness from drol. I notice muscles are fuller to the touch as well. Today is a day off from weights and cardio is 45 mins on eliptical. Had to take BP a little later today as my morning schedule was unexpectedly changed!

Day 4 cardio and abs- warm up joint rotations and bike 10 mins.
1) weighted machine crunch- 4 sets 100lbsx30 reps
2) superset side cable crunches with hanging leg raises- 30lbsx25reps, bodyweightx20reps for 4 sets
Cardio- eliptical 15 mins, bike 35 mins. Decided to break up to time and not just do eliptical!
3) bird dog, side plank, curl ups- 3 sets
Day 4 and feel good!
Thought I would share some of my approach to not only this trial pre contest cycle but just about everything! To stay on topic I will write about my approach to building my body.
I have studied martial arts from the age of 6. I was brought up in a spiritual household my mom was studying to be a nun when she left the convent to take care of my ill grandmother and met my father. So to say spirtituality was a big piece of my upbringing is an understatement! From martial arts and my home life I was always taught to look inside for the answers for anything in life. In martial arts I was taught about disciplining the mind to be able to have single pointed concentration to the task at the moment to put all of who I am into the task I am doing! Like have I wrote in my transformation log I had the opportunity to work with sports psychologist and learned a great deal about a topic that has always been a part of my life, the internal dialogue!! How does this relate to building my body? I use the same principles that I have developed throughout my athletic career and youth! Before I step foot in the gym I go over my cue word that will be used during my workout which is more often then not EFFORT!! During my joint rotations and bike warm up I am getting my mind warmed up for the challenge ahead!! Before the start of any exercise I narrow my thoughts down to the body part being used! Once I start my set I repeatedly say EFFORT which makes me focus on the effort I am giving for that paticular body part that is working to move the weight!!! When my program is designed for me to hit failure is when this is the most effective because I am getting closer and closer to not being able to lift the load with the body part required I am repeating EFFORT which ensures I have done everything that I can at that moment to move the load! The pain or burn never enters the equation of when to stop it is only EFFORT!!! Everyday I compete with myself! Everyday I question my EFFORT! When I know I have pulled or pushed with every once of my being I already won!!!! Just thought I would share what it is that I do above and beyond the layout!

Day 4 nutrition-
Meal 1- 1 cup of egg whites
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1/4 cup of blueberries
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey isolate
12oz of almond milk
Meal 3- 7oz of chicken breast
1 cup of brown rice
Meal 4- 2 scoops of whey
12oz of water
Meal 5- 7oz of chicken breast
1 cup of white rice
Meal 6- 6oz chicken breast
1/2 cup of white rice
Meal 7- 1 1/4 cups of egg whites
4oz of turkey.
Thank you for reading!

Day 5- wake up 5:30am. BP 120/75. Today is 2nd pin in left delt. Feeling good so far no negative side effects from drol and a few positive effects from it after 4 days. Muscle bellies are fuller and body feels tighter. I am at a slight deficit with where my carbs are and after 4 days I gained 1.4lbs. Start weight was 207 and this morning I weighed in at 208.4! Today going to up dose to 50mg/day! Workout for today is shoulders and calves. This week the focus is drop set after 3rd heavy set. I feel like everything is on point and everything is being accounted for with the best of my knowledge and ability! I am focused and determined!! Will post my complete workout and meals eaten! Thank you for reading!!

Day 4 cardio and abs- warm up joint rotations and bike 10 mins.
1) weighted machine crunch- 4 sets 100lbsx30 reps
2) superset side cable crunches with hanging leg raises- 30lbsx25reps, bodyweightx20reps for 4 sets
Cardio- eliptical 15 mins, bike 35 mins. Decided to break up to time and not just do eliptical!
3) bird dog, side plank, curl ups- 3 sets
Day 4 and feel good!
Thought I would share some of my approach to not only this trial pre contest cycle but just about everything! To stay on topic I will write about my approach to building my body.
I have studied martial arts from the age of 6. I was brought up in a spiritual household my mom was studying to be a nun when she left the convent to take care of my ill grandmother and met my father. So to say spirtituality was a big piece of my upbringing is an understatement! From martial arts and my home life I was always taught to look inside for the answers for anything in life. In martial arts I was taught about disciplining the mind to be able to have single pointed concentration to the task at the moment to put all of who I am into the task I am doing! Like have I wrote in my transformation log I had the opportunity to work with sports psychologist and learned a great deal about a topic that has always been a part of my life, the internal dialogue!! How does this relate to building my body? I use the same principles that I have developed throughout my athletic career and youth! Before I step foot in the gym I go over my cue word that will be used during my workout which is more often then not EFFORT!! During my joint rotations and bike warm up I am getting my mind warmed up for the challenge ahead!! Before the start of any exercise I narrow my thoughts down to the body part being used! Once I start my set I repeatedly say EFFORT which makes me focus on the effort I am giving for that paticular body part that is working to move the weight!!! When my program is designed for me to hit failure is when this is the most effective because I am getting closer and closer to not being able to lift the load with the body part required I am repeating EFFORT which ensures I have done everything that I can at that moment to move the load! The pain or burn never enters the equation of when to stop it is only EFFORT!!! Everyday I compete with myself! Everyday I question my EFFORT! When I know I have pulled or pushed with every once of my being I already won!!!! Just thought I would share what it is that I do above and beyond the layout!

Thanks for sharing CC. Always interesting to hear your thought process. I find it interesting how various principles in life can carry over to working out or vice versa. My fiancé and I were just talking about that last night.

Where are the veggies in the meal plan big guy?

Thanks for sharing CC. Always interesting to hear your thought process. I find it interesting how various principles in life can carry over to working out or vice versa. My fiancé and I were just talking about that last night.

I believe those principles make you who you are and show up in everything you do! Good catch on the veggies been having green peppers, onions and broccoli but cut back when I upped my protein! Will be adding more veggies in for sure! Thanks for catching that!

This is why I am glad your following iron!! If you notice anything else brother don't hesitate to call me out cause it's appreciated. Just checked my fiber and over the last 3 days it really low! Been focused on my macros too much! Adding psyllium husk back to my routine! Thanks brother!!

This is why I am glad your following iron!! If you notice anything else brother don't hesitate to call me out cause it's appreciated. Just checked my fiber and over the last 3 days it really low! Been focused on my macros too much! Adding psyllium husk back to my routine! Thanks brother!!

I was just giving you hard time...I figured you were eating your veggies, but didn't include them in your food log.

Day 5 workout shoulders and calves- before I write out my workout I just want to say that ROBO LIQUID DROL is for REAL!!! After 4 days at what's considered a low dose of 25mg a day my strength has improved and very noticeable today! I have been lifting weights for a long time and know when a weight is going to give me a challenge for each exercise and I can honestly say that I was a little scared with how light the weights felt!! I was scared because I thrive off of the challenge that the iron presents and I know I am always trying to improve and I know the harm from making jumps in weight too drasticly in a short period of time!! Let me give you an example; for my baseline strength in side laterals, which was taken last week before cycle started, I did STANDING side laterals with 60lbsx10, 70lbsx8, 75lbsx6. Today i did SEATED side laterals and did 60lbsx8 and stopped cause of fear!! Honestly I could have done at least 12 reps seated with the 60's. When I test my baseline strength on week 4 I honestly believe my 6 reps max with a spot I will be doing for 10 easy!!!! I have moved heavy weight in the past and I can honestly say in 4 days the weight has never felt this light!!! It is the drol for sure cause I will be starting mk2866 and proviron on Sunday!! I wanted to do an honest assessment on how I respond to the drol as this is my first time using it!!!
1) internal and external rotation- 3 sets of 20 reps
2) seated side laterals-(15x20,25x20) 40lbsx15,50lbsx15,60lbsx8,60lbsx8 ds 30lbsx30
3) barbell overhead press-(barx20,65lbsx20) 125lbsx15, 145lbsx12,165lbsx10,185lbsx8 ds 125lbsx15
4) reverse pec deck- (70lbsx20) 110lbsx15, 120lbsx12, 130lbsx10 ds 90lbsx20
5) db shrugs-(60lbsx20) 100lbsx20, 125lbsx20,125lbsx20,125lbsx20 db's only go up to 125lbs no drop set
6) single arm cable side lateral- (no rest between sets) 20lbsx20,30lbsx15,35lbsx15
7) seated calf raise super set with raises on hack squat- 4 sets of 15 reps!
Cardio- bike 45 mins! Great workout! Feel really good!! Going to 50mg of drol so will be taking second dose of 25mg tonight!

On your opinion am I missing anything? I respect your opinion and would like to know your thoughts.

The workout looks solid. Only thing that confuses me is 50mg of proviron ew or ed? I like the routine it just wouldn't work for me right now as I have to train each body part at multiple angles for my current goal. However, as I said I look forward to reading you detailed accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 5 workout shoulders and calves- before I write out my workout I just want to say that ROBO LIQUID DROL is for REAL!!! After 4 days at what's considered a low dose of 25mg a day my strength has improved and very noticeable today! I have been lifting weights for a long time and know when a weight is going to give me a challenge for each exercise and I can honestly say that I was a little scared with how light the weights felt!! I was scared because I thrive off of the challenge that the iron presents and I know I am always trying to improve and I know the harm from making jumps in weight too drasticly in a short period of time!! Let me give you an example; for my baseline strength in side laterals, which was taken last week before cycle started, I did STANDING side laterals with 60lbsx10, 70lbsx8, 75lbsx6. Today i did SEATED side laterals and did 60lbsx8 and stopped cause of fear!! Honestly I could have done at least 12 reps seated with the 60's. When I test my baseline strength on week 4 I honestly believe my 6 reps max with a spot I will be doing for 10 easy!!!! I have moved heavy weight in the past and I can honestly say in 4 days the weight has never felt this light!!! It is the drol for sure cause I will be starting mk2866 and proviron on Sunday!! I wanted to do an honest assessment on how I respond to the drol as this is my first time using it!!!
1) internal and external rotation- 3 sets of 20 reps
2) seated side laterals-(15x20,25x20) 40lbsx15,50lbsx15,60lbsx8,60lbsx8 ds 30lbsx30
3) barbell overhead press-(barx20,65lbsx20) 125lbsx15, 145lbsx12,165lbsx10,185lbsx8 ds 125lbsx15
4) reverse pec deck- (70lbsx20) 110lbsx15, 120lbsx12, 130lbsx10 ds 90lbsx20
5) db shrugs-(60lbsx20) 100lbsx20, 125lbsx20,125lbsx20,125lbsx20 db's only go up to 125lbs no drop set
6) single arm cable side lateral- (no rest between sets) 20lbsx20,30lbsx15,35lbsx15
7) seated calf raise super set with raises on hack squat- 4 sets of 15 reps!
Cardio- bike 45 mins! Great workout! Feel really good!! Going to 50mg of drol so will be taking second dose of 25mg tonight!

So jelly of your side lateral strength.I can't even imagine doing 75's with that movement or even 60's for that matter.I love how your so very conscious & careful with every movement.A lot of guys(me) will get carried away with the new found strength & tear something.
Great log as always bro

The workout looks solid. Only thing that confuses me is 50mg of proviron ew or ed? I like the routine it just wouldn't work for me right now as I have to train each body part at multiple angles for my current goal. However, as I said I look forward to reading you detailed accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50mg/day for proviron! What do you mean by multiple angles?

Top Bottom