napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine and ostarine question

bencarlisle

I have been taking ostarine (25mg/day) and cardarine (20mg/day) from enhanced chemicals (I had ordered them before I found out about sarmsx.com and Dylan and all of his knowledge) for about a month now. Over the past couple of weeks, I have noticed that I’m hungry a lot throughout the day and wake up hungry in the middle of the night often. Can this be a possible side effect of either of these compounds? I know that cardarine can speed up metabolism so maybe it’s that. Should I ignore the hunger or eat more?

you should not be having hunger increases like that with either of them... .what you eat is all dependent upon your goals but im not sure exactly what you are taking... personally, i would not continue but thats up to you..

I appreciate your input. Would the amount of cardio I have been doing also have an effect on my hunger? I do 70-80 minutes a day. I know people tend to be hungrier right after a cardio session but I’ve never heard of the hunger lasting so much throughout the day due to a long cardio workout.

i do 90 minutes per day and then on top of that, 4 days a week i have intense tennis training in the evening and i never have hunger like that... i do immediately post workout but thats it...

Thanks for all the help. I’m loving all your videos man! The knowledge that you have is awesome. Keep doing what you do.

Top Bottom