napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Carb Cycle/ MACROS/ LOW CARB HIGH PROTEIN/ 0 CARBS

MrChristian said:
Honda said:
thanks , and i will probably up my protein keep minimum healthy fats and minimum my carbs aswell i will go macros of 50 protein 25 carbs 25 fats ill cut out sugar fruits and dairy products and see how things will be after a month

There you go. Sounds like a great plan. :)

Ok ..this will work. Forget cheats and booze for about 4 months..how about forever? My cheat is a full cup of cashews. This will take the body a good while to adjust...up to 6 months.Skin will tighten eventually and you may feel puny and lost muscle, but that all comes back after the diet is normalized.
There is one big trick here. Stay focused, be patient. If you get to a thinner version of yourself and you are leaned out you could do a light cycle, but forget that for now. There are many months ahead.

Honda said:
guys i fixed my diet like this high protein , moderate fat , low carb

6 eggs 1 yolk cooked fried with 1 spoon olive oil and 50 grams oats with water

Snack - 1 scoop protein shake + 1 table spoon of natural peanut butter

Post workout drink - 1.5 scoops protein shake

Post workout meal - 9 ounces chicken breast and 1 ounce brown rice + green salad

Snack 1 scoop protein shake + low fat yogurt

Dinner - 8 ounces grilled fish and handful of almonds

You,need more lean meats in there buddy, and less shakes. I would also cut the fat content down a bit. Lose the almonds, olive oil, and Peanut butter. A little bit more carbs won't hurt you as long as you don't get carried away. Add a sweet potato in there or another serving of rice. You also need a lot more green veggies in there. The rice you mention 1 oz, but I'm assuming you mean 1 cup

drb_iac said:
MrChristian said:
Honda said:
thanks , and i will probably up my protein keep minimum healthy fats and minimum my carbs aswell i will go macros of 50 protein 25 carbs 25 fats ill cut out sugar fruits and dairy products and see how things will be after a month

There you go. Sounds like a great plan. :)

Ok ..this will work. Forget cheats and booze for about 4 months..how about forever? My cheat is a full cup of cashews. This will take the body a good while to adjust...up to 6 months.Skin will tighten eventually and you may feel puny and lost muscle, but that all comes back after the diet is normalized.
There is one big trick here. Stay focused, be patient. If you get to a thinner version of yourself and you are leaned out you could do a light cycle, but forget that for now. There are many months ahead.

this is such a usefull information i guess thats why i havent gotten lean everytime i go on a very clean diet i started loosing size i feel like im loosing muscle i hit a cheat meal and then the next day i keep my calories high not less then 2,600 calories to keep my size but then again i dont get fit and i have this little belly with little bit of loose skin or stubborn fat god knows , but i guess i should go on a cutting low calorie diet for about 3 to 4 months like you said without having any cheat or anything atleast from now till new years, and by then i will have a some lost muscle ofcourse i could do a sarms cycle and then maybe after new years with 6 months i got do a little small cycle or a sarms again .. but trust me i lift so heavy and my technique is on point ive gotten comments from top bodybuilders , i read alot and watch too many videos everyday i also study human anatomy and genetics .. but i still seem to get information from people like you .. i appreciate your help thanks

RickRock said:
Honda said:

Post workout meal - 9 ounces chicken breast and 1 ounce brown rice + green salad

You,need more lean meats in there buddy, and less shakes. I would also cut the fat content down a bit. Lose the almonds, olive oil, and Peanut butter. A little bit more carbs won't hurt you as long as you don't get carried away. Add a sweet potato in there or another serving of rice. You also need a lot more green veggies in there. The rice you mention 1 oz, but I'm assuming you mean 1 cup

how about ,

6 eggs 1 yolk cooked boiled and 1 cup of oats with water

3 hours later after breakfast : lean beef steak 6 ounces with boiled vegetables

Post workout drink - 2 scoops protein shake

Post workout meal - 9 ounces chicken breast and 1 cup brown rice + green salad

Snack - 5 ounces turkey slices + low fat yogurt + broccoli and green beans

Dinner - 8 ounces grilled fish and green salad

ive cut all the fat out - i guess the macros now are 70 protein and 30 carbs :D

Re: RE: Re: Carb Cycle/ MACROS/ LOW CARB HIGH PROTEIN/ 0 CARBS

Honda said:
RickRock said:
Honda said:

how about ,

Now you're on to something. This looks a lot better. You don't want to cut out ALL fat. You should add an avocado in there. You can split it in half and have a 1/2 with two different meals throughout the day.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
Honda said:
RickRock said:
Honda said:

how about ,

Now you're on to something. This looks a lot better. You don't want to cut out ALL fat. You should add an avocado in there. You can split it in half and have a 1/2 with two different meals throughout the day.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks bro , alrightt will do

Honda said:
RickRock said:
Honda said:

how about ,

This looks much better brother. Keep in mind that you have not cut out all fat. Beef has quite a bit of fat in it, and you will get a decent amount from that alone. A small amount of healthy fats in your diet is acceptable, but I would keep the fat minimal to maybe 30-40g per day maximum. That's more than plenty to support healthy hormone levels and cholesterol. Most eat way more fat than they need to

RickRock said:
Honda said:
RickRock said:
Honda said:

how about ,

This looks much better brother. Keep in mind that you have not cut out all fat. Beef has quite a bit of fat in it, and you will get a decent amount from that alone. A small amount of healthy fats in your diet is acceptable, but I would keep the fat minimal to maybe 30-40g per day maximum. That's more than plenty to support healthy hormone levels and cholesterol. Most eat way more fat than they need to

thanks brother, im looking forward to see results on this one i hope my cut goes well ill go on this for 2 months and see how it will result ..any idea of how to maintain once i get to 8-9 % bodyfat ?

Top Bottom