napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Carb Cycle/ MACROS/ LOW CARB HIGH PROTEIN/ 0 CARBS

To lose fat you will lose weight you wont lose muscle. It will seem like you are getting small but in reality you are getting lean. It is possible you will mever lose that last bit on your stomach as that could be excess skin which will never go away besides surgery. I would lean out first not worry about your size for right now and then once you are where u wanna be bf wise then hit up some aas products to begin to build your body up.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Carb Cycle/ MACROS/ LOW CARB HIGH PROTEIN/ 0 CARBS

Honda said:
i need a diet that will get me 10% bodyfat and bellow , and i want to know how to maintain that so i stay lean forgood. and i want to enjoy a drink and a cheat meal without waking up the next day with a belly if u get what i mean ..
It sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to be able to have cheat meals, drink alcohol, and be shredded, but it doesn't work that way. You need to forget those things or you'll never be lean

RickRock said:
Honda said:
i need a diet that will get me 10% bodyfat and bellow , and i want to know how to maintain that so i stay lean forgood. and i want to enjoy a drink and a cheat meal without waking up the next day with a belly if u get what i mean ..
It sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to be able to have cheat meals, drink alcohol, and be shredded, but it doesn't work that way. You need to forget those things or you'll never be lean

That is the ugly truth right there. We all have to make this choice. So choose your path young padawan. Here's the even worse news. When you get to be my age (40s) your body will be even LESS forgiving of alcohol and cheat meals. I know, we're just telling you everything you want to hear today aren't we? LOL

i guess you guys mis understood where im coming from , i didnt say i want to become lean and drop BF% and at the same time drink alcohol and eat junk food, i meant after reaching to my goal weight and BF % i want to maintain that and let in one cheat meal a week maybe with a wine glass, or maybe every 3 weeks .. or occasionally, but if your telling me to quit everything and restrict myself from everything for life ..im still 19 years old ..and i dont want to loose my social life , im willing to diet down hard till i reach my goal but then im saying i want to enjoy a cheat meal every now and then and dont feel guilty about it .. thats it ..

Honda this advice doesn't get any better... These guys are the top of the list when it comes to diet and nutrition. Follow them and you will succeed!

Honda said:
i guess you guys mis understood where im coming from , i didnt say i want to become lean and drop BF% and at the same time drink alcohol and eat junk food, i meant after reaching to my goal weight and BF % i want to maintain that and let in one cheat meal a week maybe with a wine glass, or maybe every 3 weeks .. or occasionally, but if your telling me to quit everything and restrict myself from everything for life ..im still 19 years old ..and i dont want to loose my social life , im willing to diet down hard till i reach my goal but then im saying i want to enjoy a cheat meal every now and then and dont feel guilty about it .. thats it ..

We're definitely not saying 'You will never get to have fun again...Mwaaaahhhhaaahhhaaa!'. But you're asking about how to get lean, saying you think you need to be on AAS, and also mentioning your desire to drink and eat cheat meals.

In a nut shell, I think the bottom line is this...

1) Get dead serious about your diet. Make a plan based on the feedback you have received here and stick with it. NO CHEAT MEALS OR ALCOHOL during this time whatsoever. It's going to take months man. Just know that in advance. Also, consider the use of SARMS to aid with fat burning during this phase, as was already suggested.

2) Once you hit your goal BF & fitness level, you will be able to have a cheat meal or drink a glass of wine every month or so. Not every week, sorry. :( But that's part of the price you pay if you want to be a freakin' beast.

3) AAS might come into the equation after you have hit your goal BF and maxed out your body's ability to grow past it's natural limit. This will very likely be several years from now.

Check out a diet i posted up in the diet section.
You're young. You have nothing but time. All of this is slow and steady. Consistency is king.

Don't even consider gear at this point. Do this the right way and it will last forever.

i am ready to listen to their advices but ive posted my diet and no body told me what to change in the diet , im ready to listen to them they seem very experienced

Honda said:
i am ready to listen to their advices but ive posted my diet and no body told me what to change in the diet , im ready to listen to them they seem very experienced

Please read back though this thread. You'll find that many people made suggestions about how you can adjust your diet, including myself.

If you want a super detailed breakdown of my diet, you'll find it here in the following thread:
diet-and-traning-f50/clean-bulking-diet-looking-for-advice-or-suggestio-t1387.html

Keep in mind that the diet I outlined is for bulking, not fat loss. But it will give you an idea of the types of foods I eat personally and how I break down macros.

Honda said:
I'm at work and can't really lay out a complete diet right now but I can tell you right away cut out all dairy and sugars, yes even fruits to start with. I would also up your protein. Aim for 10ozs of lean protein per meal.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

thanks , and i will probably up my protein keep minimum healthy fats and minimum my carbs aswell i will go macros of 50 protein 25 carbs 25 fats ill cut out sugar fruits and dairy products and see how things will be after a month

Honda said:
thanks , and i will probably up my protein keep minimum healthy fats and minimum my carbs aswell i will go macros of 50 protein 25 carbs 25 fats ill cut out sugar fruits and dairy products and see how things will be after a month

There you go. Sounds like a great plan. :)

another thing guys , i workout about 1 hour everyday , if there is abs its 1 hour and 15 min , should i add cardio 3 times a week ? half hour jogging maybe ?

Honda said:
another thing guys , i workout about 1 hour everyday , if there is abs its 1 hour and 15 min , should i add cardio 3 times a week ? half hour jogging maybe ?
If you want to cut you absolutely should add cardio. You should do 20-30 minutes of hiit cardio at least 3 days a week. Doing cardio post workout has always been what works for me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Honda said:

i can tell you that steroids are absolutely not your answer here.. your diet is clearly flawed on what your wanting.. its not just about the caloric numbers but what types of calories are coming in and also finding how your body responds to each nutrient... some cannot eat carbs or be in the same room as them and others can eat them endlessly etc... you need to look at a 65 potein, 20-25 carb and 10-15 clean fat diet type... sarms will allow you to burn fat while preserving muscle on a deficit and still stay feeling good on top of it... you will tend to lose energy on such a deficit but they will help to prevent this from occurring as well...

Don't get discouraged bro. You are 20 years old and you used to be heavy. That means you have already made good progress. Check out the diets that the board members are talking about. Are you doing squats, dead lifts, pull ups, and standing military presses? Throw these exercises into the mix if you aren't already doing them. Lift heavy, do cardio, and keep the diet in check= you will continue to make progress. Good luck homie

If I were you with your shape and frame I would get thick as hell. I honestly think it would be easier for you to build up and get thick over trying to be skinny ripped, as has been said your genetics has a lot to do with how you look. I was skinny growing up and even at my weight I don't feel like I look as thick as some guys because my genetics, the older I get the easier it is to put on pounds but at your age you still have a lot of time and learning to do. The best thing to do is try different things and figure out what's best for you, we can give you advice but we won't know for sure it will work on you... you will just have to try it.

guys i fixed my diet like this high protein , moderate fat , low carb

6 eggs 1 yolk cooked fried with 1 spoon olive oil and 50 grams oats with water

Snack - 1 scoop protein shake + 1 table spoon of natural peanut butter

Post workout drink - 1.5 scoops protein shake

Post workout meal - 9 ounces chicken breast and 1 ounce brown rice + green salad

Snack 1 scoop protein shake + low fat yogurt

Dinner - 8 ounces grilled fish and handful of almonds

Top Bottom