napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caloric change while on cycle

6 '1"
12%bf
31 years old
The macros I've posted are my maintenance macros.

I've been lifting for year. I have a good build
I just want to get to that next level. From what I've read tren is the way to go for sick changes.
I'm only going to do 200mg a week added to my trt protocal
Not trying to be a jerk, but a year lifting experience is NOT a long time at all. No one who has been lifting consistently for under 3 years naturally (and that's a bare minimum) should even consider adding any compounds. I understand TRT, but anything else is just crazy. You're still a newb and can make AMAZING gains on just TRT. I've been lifting for about 10 years consistently and spent 9 of those years as a natural. I still don't consider myself an advanced lifter.

Just trying to shed some light, bro :).

I think you will also find as you go along. Getting that "next level" is really about breaking down walls of comfort zones. Chances are if your comfortable and not feeling challenged your not on the right path.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I mistyped. I've been lifting for years not a year haha.
I started out at 145lbs and got to 230 naturally over years of training and eating.
I just started trt right under 4 months ago and I'm 210 around 12"bf

I truly appreciate your opinion and your help. I going to look into the high protein diet and see what it's about. As far as tren goes I actually ordered it and it's on it's way but I'm going to hold off. I ordered a few sarms today and will use them plus diet to get below 10%bf then look into the other anabolic a you suggested and just sell off this tren. I really appreciate your effort to help me. I wasn't trying to be rude.

I'd like to see your protein a little higher but I don't think you need 400g either. 1-1.5g per pound of bodyweight is a good range so right now I'd say you are right at the minimum acceptable amount for growth

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is what I shoot for also. For me, thats ~300g/day but some days it a little lower and some days a little higher. My reasoning is 1) I want to have the building materials to grow and 2) there are indeed studies that show that you can trigger protein synthesis by increasing protein [law of diminishing returns applies] and making sure you time your intake (basically dont eat 300g at one sitting....space it out). Outside of that there are a few other benefits of higher protein diet. Changing my protein intake is the only thing (aside from AAS) that I am absolutely positive helped me gain muscle. I responded better to it than any supplement, SARM, etc. All that being said, we are all built differently and until you try changing it up, you wont know what works for YOU.

I truly appreciate your opinion and your help. I going to look into the high protein diet and see what it's about. As far as tren goes I actually ordered it and it's on it's way but I'm going to hold off. I ordered a few sarms today and will use them plus diet to get below 10%bf then look into the other anabolic a you suggested and just sell off this tren. I really appreciate your effort to help me. I wasn't trying to be rude.
No in hear you man I'm not trying to be either.

I also made the mistake of running tren as one of my early cycles. Totally regret it. It's so much better to just move up the chain. Not as instant but in the long run its healthier and you will yield much more for it. SARMS are also a promising new option and make great additions to AAS.

Even now I hold off on the tren use as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i just want to comment one more time on how great it is to hear someone understanding and be responsible as you are.. you definitely are making the right choice... get your protein up... high protein diets not only build muscle but burn fat... i like 1.5 to 2 grams per body weight for intake

That's a great plan buddy, and I'm glad you made the right choices! It's always refreshing when somebody takes the advice given, listens to it, and implements it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

shit man just stash it, I got 3 bottles of tren storm that I can walk by and drool, its motivation to get the bf down so I can monsta out on that shit

shit man just stash it, I got 3 bottles of tren storm that I can walk by and drool, its motivation to get the bf down so I can monsta out on that shit

exactly... save it for the right time... its too damn good to waste and you want to make sure its used properly...

Top Bottom