napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caloric change while on cycle

palirnom

So I'm on trt from the doctor and have been for about 5 months. I'm about to add tren to the mix in a low dose for 12 weeks. I currently consume
200g protein
250g carb
75g fat
Roughly daily.
Once per week I bump my carbs up to 380 for the day.

Once starting tren should I alter these numbers for better results?

When you say" For Better Results", do you mean better results adding lean muscle mass?
If yes, then Yes, add more calories! If you've not taken Tren before you will soon see. You'll need the extra calories for the insane workouts your gonna have!

What are your stats and experience bro? What are your goals? And why are you wanting to use tren, which is the harshest steroid out there?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

6 '1"
12%bf
31 years old
The macros I've posted are my maintenance macros.

I've been lifting for year. I have a good build
I just want to get to that next level. From what I've read tren is the way to go for sick changes.
I'm only going to do 200mg a week added to my trt protocal

If you have not don't a few cycles and know if you are progesterone sensitive, you are asking for trouble jumping to tren so fast.

I've taken a cycle of 500mg/test E. In the past.
You don't think taking a low dose of tren is smart? What would you suggest instead?

I was told on another post that starting with 100mg a week would be fine to test my reaction to it. Dylan said I should be good at 200mg/week.

6 '1"
12%bf
31 years old

I just want to get to that next level. From what I've read tren is the way to go for sick changes.

After only a year of training there's absolutely no need to go anywhere near tren. That is the harshest steroid out there and only reserved for experienced and advanced users.

At the point you are right now, try adding 200mg of deca to your trt protocol instead, which can give very dramatic results with low side effects. I would also add in a good Sarms stack to compliment it, and you will be golden. Here is a good protocol

1-12 Test C 200mg per week
1-12 Deca 200mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

I think you should try Deca first also... Being the milder of the nandros you can get a feel for it first before diving in the pool head first without even checking the temp of the water...

Pharma Lady Rep

6 '1"
12%bf
31 years old

No, hell no.

Dude your my height and 8 years older. Your diet needs to be fixed first.
You need to look at something other than tren for sure.
First off though, fix you're diet though. Thats gonna have to change for sure.

Steroids btw don't just magically take you to the next level.

If you're gonna run a nandro go with deca or NPP. I would avoid tren for a bit.
PS upping carbs doesnt get you too far other than maybe move you up a couple pants sizes.

Protien go to 350-400
Carbs keep as is at 2-300 ( lot more to it but keep them in the mid range. Allow yourself a high carb day here and there but on average keep it here.) People bitch and wine thinking they need carbs to grow.. WORNG! Its not as fun without them but certainly doable. Just need the right mindset.
Fats. Fats are whatever, keep it healthy don't go too high. I usually hover around 100.

This type of diet should be consistent for the most part trt or not.

As far as the drugs go. You will find different opinions. You will probably be universally told to avoid Tren though. You're gonna do what you want obviously but do your research and youl understand why.

No way Dylan told u that if he knew Ur stats

exactly and that's precisely what happened here because just knowing there only a year of lifting experience, i would NEVER recommend ANY anabolic whatsoever... 1 year is like 1 minute... that's nothing for experience and means there is not even a fraction of overall potential reached and tren would be the last thing to use... when you have this little amount of experience in the weight room, your only hurting yourself by adding anabolics into the equation... your supposed to grow as much as possible naturally and 1 year is basically rookie for this... there are other things you can use to help with what your doing but going this route is not the way... not at all...

400g protein?!?!? I respect your opinion and would like to hear your reasoning for this. I've done a lot of research and that seems like a crazy amount of protein.

400g protein?!?!? I respect your opinion and would like to hear your reasoning for this. I've done a lot of research and that seems like a crazy amount of protein.
Bottom line is your calories should be coming from protein. I said shoot for up to 400. Your carbs don't need to increase at all.

Keep doing your research.

It's how you fill your caloric intake properly for a person your size.

Your also on steroids dude. You know what steroids do right?.you will synthesize protein at a much higher rate.

You wanna grow that's how you grow. Turning to different drugs isn't always the answer.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yet again, not trying to insult and I do appreciate your concern. Can you show me some science saying that I should be consuming 400g protein a day? I'm just not understanding it. I'm on trt through my doctor (yes I know testosterone is a steroid). Everything I've read says too much protein consumption just gets burned off as energy. Also like I said the macros I consume are for maintaining my weight. If I want to lean out I just lower the carbs slightly and I'm in a deficit. If I change my macros to what you're saying, my protein will be set at 60-65% of my daily caloric intake. Meaning my carbs will be as low as 94grams a day. I'm not functioning on 94g of carbs a day, it isn't practical. After getting in my micronitrients (fiber and vitamins through fruits and veggies) is be left with nothing else to eat. I enjoy living my life while eating foods I enjoy. If I change to what you're saying I would be miserable. At the end of the day body competition should come from proper training (which I do) and calories in vs calories out. My protein is set at 200-225g a day. That's plenty to maintain/build muscle while leaning out.

Yet again, not trying to insult and I do appreciate your concern. Can you show me some science saying that I should be consuming 400g protein a day? I'm just not understanding it. I'm on trt through my doctor (yes I know testosterone is a steroid). Everything I've read says too much protein consumption just gets burned off as energy. Also like I said the macros I consume are for maintaining my weight. If I want to lean out I just lower the carbs slightly and I'm in a deficit. If I change my macros to what you're saying, my protein will be set at 60-65% of my daily caloric intake. Meaning my carbs will be as low as 94grams a day. I'm not functioning on 94g of carbs a day, it isn't practical. After getting in my micronitrients (fiber and vitamins through fruits and veggies) is be left with nothing else to eat. I enjoy living my life while eating foods I enjoy. If I change to what you're saying I would be miserable. At the end of the day body competition should come from proper training (which I do) and calories in vs calories out. My protein is set at 200-225g a day. That's plenty to maintain/build muscle while leaning out.
I'd like to see your protein a little higher but I don't think you need 400g either. 1-1.5g per pound of bodyweight is a good range so right now I'd say you are right at the minimum acceptable amount for growth

I'm not here to go scowwer the Internet for you.
You want opinions you got them you want to know what it takes to get to the next level there you go. There is plenty of information out there primarily in the bodybuilding community that supports high protein diets. My job isn't to find that for you.

Your answer is to add tren? Dude your undersized as it is and it's because of your diet not the lack of drugs. Save the tren for when you are truly ready for it. The complications it will bring you are not worth it. And it will all be negated over time if you don't have the fundamental aspects fixed.

94 grams of carbs isn't functional? How so? A carbohydrate is not an essential nutrient my friend. You will also fluctuate that through the week. It's not like you hit a consistant calorie intake every day through the week. That would be stupid and wouldn't account for what the differences are in your expendatures.

Again maybe not look at it so litteraly. Like I said. Make around 400 your goal. You may not hit that but you will at least up your intake. Cause like I said not all your days should be the same.

The next level comes from how effectively you manage a diet.

There is no set consistant macro intake though that's why you may not see where I'm coming from. It's much mk ore complex than that.

Also I'm not a tren hater infact I've ran tren higher than I think anyone else here. I mean retarded high amounts. And when I look at it to compare what lead to the physique I have achieved and what is continuing to propel me forward it's the diet. Not 2000mg of tren a week. No fancy cycles. Just moderate doses with the basics and all my effort went into diet. That's when real changes began to happen.

Just try it man. Try it and if it isn't for you then you can judge it. Or dont. Your choice really. Like I said I'm just a guy with an opinion that has been supported and shared by many.

Top Bottom