napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

c 60 . anyone used this????

hurricane

Finestgears Head Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
Now believe it not someone on the hellhole brought this product to my attention and ive been researching it quite a bit lately.Its suppose to add great anti-aging properties and help with endurance also.

i can dig up someone of the articles i researched.

But has anyone here used this stuff or got any feedback on it?i would love to see if anyone got anything to add on this product.It Intrigues me a great deal

Re: RE: c 60 . anyone used this????

hurricane said:
Now believe it not someone on the hellhole brought this product to my attention and ive been researching it quite a bit lately.Its suppose to add great anti-aging properties and help with endurance also.

But has anyone here used this stuff or got any feedback on it?i would love to see if anyone got anything to add on this product.It Intrigues me a great deal
First time I've ever heard of it brother. Where did you find info on it, and who has it?

hurricane said:

this is the olive oil your talking about right?

DylanGemelli said:
hurricane said:

this is the olive oil your talking about right?
yes its suspended in oil olive

Re: RE: c 60 . anyone used this????

RickRock said:
hurricane said:

First time I've ever heard of it brother. Where did you find info on it, and who has it?
someone on the shithole forum was talking about it,not a regular, just someone that passes through every now and the.Then i started researching it.

ive used this site to look into it and a few others http://c60.net/

it is called buckyeye ..the name of the very famous Buckminister Fuller who was one of the greatest architects in the 20th century. The molecule has a very high molecular weight and shaped just like Buckminister's (bucky) creation in arcitecture...it is called the geodesic dome. 60 carbons in a geodesic dome pattern. The original research is very flawed. Using the same slide to show liver tissue and kidney tissue. In the study there was the c-60 group in olive oil group, the olive oil only group and a water group. C60 showed way better results then the water group. What they forgot to mention in the study was the olive oil group did statiscally just as well as the c60 in olive oil group

whatever the shithole and the hellhole is then they need to learn science other than bro science. This stuff is worth 10cents.

whatever the shithole and the hellhole is then they need to learn science other than bro science. This stuff is worth 10cents.

studies with rats taking it live twice as long as rats not using it. I wouldnt be so quick to assume that yet.On all life longevity forums, this the known as the most promising thing right now.

studies with rats taking it live twice as long as rats not using it. I wouldnt be so quick to assume that yet.On all life longevity forums, this the known as the most promising thing right now.
That's very interesting. I'd be curious to know more about it as information becomes available

Ok ..obviously I did not explain this correctly. The molecule has been studied since 1985.It is not new. Ok..in the original study there was group A. A got c60 in olive oil. GroupB got just olive oil. GroupC got water injections. The results showed that group A out lived Group C by 10 years. That is true isn't it? Totally correct statement isn't it? BUT some shyster who wants to sell it as a miracle forgets to mention that groupB outlived groupC by 9 years. So really what this study said was the olive oil made mice live longer. The study was considered useless by the scientific community who said nothing can be discerened from the study. The was the final synopsis. A simple ommision about group B made this stuff seem like a miracle.
Next problem..you said rats! The shysters said rats...except that it was in mice not rats.Mice are not considered good animals for research anymore because their DNA is fragile. Rats have a lot of dna in common with humans. So the question was WHY did they use mice instead of rats.

Third problem. They showed a slide of how great the group A tissue was in the liver. Then they use the same exact slide to show how good the kinney tissue looked. The shyster also forgot to show how good the tissue looked in group B. So the conclusion is that groupA and groupB had similar results. GroupC did not do as well. This is not new, and I have read about it for years.

Ok ..obviously I did not explain this correctly. The molecule has been studied since 1985.It is not new. Ok..in the original study there was group A. A got c60 in olive oil. GroupB got just olive oil. GroupC got water injections. The results showed that group A out lived Group C by 10 years. That is true isn't it? Totally correct statement isn't it? BUT some shyster who wants to sell it as a miracle forgets to mention that groupB outlived groupC by 9 years. So really what this study said was the olive oil made mice live longer. The study was considered useless by the scientific community who said nothing can be discerened from the study. The was the final synopsis. A simple ommision about group B made this stuff seem like a miracle.
Next problem..you said rats! The shysters said rats...except that it was in mice not rats.Mice are not considered good animals for research anymore because their DNA is fragile. Rats have a lot of dna in common with humans. So the question was WHY did they use mice instead of rats.

Third problem. They showed a slide of how great the group A tissue was in the liver. Then they use the same exact slide to show how good the kinney tissue looked. The shyster also forgot to show how good the tissue looked in group B. So the conclusion is that groupA and groupB had similar results. GroupC did not do as well. This is not new, and I have read about it for years.

1) ive seen the study that claims to be rats not mice
2) the c60 with olive oil vs olive oil claimed studies ive seen,rats taking the c60 version outlived the rats taking just plain olive oil by 24 months( which is 2 years). Some might look at that and say wow thats nothing .But when you take into consideration the average lifespan of a rat is only 2.5 years.Its alot.The rats taking the c60 version are the the oldest rats in scientific history, the study states.
3) i know it has been around long,but its something i have just started to research, I'm not claiming its a mircle but it is something i find interesting and not ready to just dismiss it as garbage as of yet.I look foward to learning more about it

it is quite intriguing on the surface... im sure there's a lot more to it because i have never really jumped into this at all until hurricane brought it up but I know he will do thorough examining on it as well and nothing but good and abundant information is coming from everyone reading into it... this is what its all about... thanks guys!

Top Bottom