napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

reducing bodyfat / water while on steroids

Jacko

Hi everyone!

I am currently 98 kg, height 177 cm, bodyfat at 17 - 18%. age 38. Training hard.

I dabbled in steroids a little some 15 years ago and stopped. Last year against all advice I ran Dbol for 100 days, a pill a day (15mg/day). I also ran some protection through these 100 days and some pct. The results were really good for me although I did gain some bodyfat and water but it was sustainable.

Now, a year later, I would like to try Tbol cycle along with little changes to my training and diet - slightly higher reps than my usual 5 - 7, let's say 10 - 12, a little cardio twice or 3 times a week and lower carbs / carbs cycling along with slightly lower claories intake.

I am not looking for drastic gains. During this cycle I would like to lose a little bodyfat and water BUT not any musclemass. Maybe actually gain few pounds of meat.

I have 200 Tbol tabs (15mg/tab).

Do you guys think these 200 tabs will be enough for a Tbol only cycle at 45mg/day or maybe 60mg/day?

I know this school is very old and obsolete now but in my country in the '60 and '70 the general rule was to make the most of your cycle using the least amount of steroids. And there were some very good physiques back then. Besides, I am happy with my Dbol cycle I described above.

My second question is - for the purposes stated above maybe I should stack it with some injectable? But I am clueless about what injectable; some staff is fake but tren and eq are ok here. I don't think deca would be good for these ends. test maybe? I don't want it to be a huge cycle and I would like to stack only two things at once most and at lower end doses. Or maybe stick to Tball only cycle since I got good results with Dbol and was happy with it.

I could really use some sound advice here.

Cheers!

Jacko said:
Hi everyone!

I am currently 98 kg, height 177 cm, bodyfat at 17 - 18%. age 38. Training hard.

I dabbled in steroids a little some 15 years ago and stopped. Last year against all advice I ran Dbol for 100 days, a pill a day (15mg/day). I also ran some protection through these 100 days and some pct. The results were really good for me although I did gain some bodyfat and water but it was sustainable.

Now, a year later, I would like to try Tbol cycle along with little changes to my training and diet - slightly higher reps than my usual 5 - 7, let's say 10 - 12, a little cardio twicpe or 3 times a week and lower carbs / carbs cycling along with slightly lower claories intake.

I am not looking for drastic gains. During this cycle I would like to lose a little bodyfat and water BUT not any musclemass. Maybe actually gain few pounds of meat.

Do you guys think these 200 tabs will be enough for a Tbol only cycle at 45mg/day or maybe 60mg/day?

I know this school is very old and obsolete now but in my country in the '60 and '70 the general rule was to make the most of your cycle using the least amount of steroids. And there were some very good physiques back then. Besides, I am happy with my Dbol cycle I described above.

My second question is - for the purposes stated above maybe I should stack it with some injectable? But I am clueless about what injectable; some staff is fake but tren and eq are ok here. I don't think deca would be good for these ends. test maybe? I don't want it to be a huge cycle and I would like to stack only two things at once most and at lower end doses. Or maybe stick to Tball only cycle since I got good results with Dbol and was happy with it.

Cheers!

Hi brother.
Ur fat is a little high for aas use. Id get that down to under 15 percent before you start. You definitely want a test base with that. Our sources can get u legit stuff. Here's a good cycle to try

Test cyp 350mg ew. For week 1-12
tbol 60mg ed for week 1-6
cycle assist week 1-6
aromasin 12.5 EOD for week 1-14

Pct
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/25/25

Re: RE: reducing bodyfat / water while on steroids

Jacko said:
Hi everyone!

Now, a year later, I would like to try Tbol cycle along with little changes to my training and diet - slightly higher reps than my usual 5 - 7, let's say 10 - 12, a little cardio twice or 3 times a week and lower carbs / carbs cycling along with slightly lower claories intake.

Cheers!
First of all, did you run an AI during your cycle? That could be a big part of your problem. You NEED to run an AI to control estrogen anytime running aromatizing compounds. Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD usually works well.

Right now your body fat is far too high for steroids. You need to get below 15% first. You need to be in the proper shape.

Until then you should look into a sarms stack to help drop body fat while building lean mass and strength. Here is a good setup for you

1-12 MK 2866 25mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 LGD 10mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg ED

Sarms available at www.pureessencesarms.com

After that you could look into a good cycle with test, EQ and Tbol

1-16 Test C 400mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

CLOMID 50/50/25/25
NOLVADEX 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg Ezd

"a little cardio twice or 3 times a week" is not going to get it done bossman.

Fasted cardio 4-5x a week; now you're talking.

The anabolics can (and should) wait.

Jacko said:
Hi everyone!

Cheers!

hey brother... welcome to adrenaline rush... lets get right into it...

you made a really bad mistake running dbol that long as you did... you should never exceed 6 weeks or continuous oral use and you far exceeded that not to mention the amount of estrogen conversion you had going on... thats very bad... did you have blood work done? were you taking protection with it? you cant use methylated orals for that length of time bro...

your body fat is too high for steroid use right now as well... you need to be below 15% to even consider steroid use bro and even then your a bit high... your main focus needs to be getting this down first... your definitely going to want to run test with tbol... that needs to be left for a bit later... your getting ahead of yourself and not going about this the right way and that is only going to cause problems for you that you don't want... i would highly recommend starting with a sarms stack... if your intent on using tbol, which you should not at this point, then stack it with sarms to help get your body fat down... i wouldn't recommend this though... you need to do this right... its a marathon not a sprint... my recommendation, start with sarms, get your body fat down and in the proper condition and then implement your tbol cycle immediately completing the sarms stack..

if your not familiar with sarms, read my articles at www.pureessencesarms.com

here's the stack i would go with

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

cmb5017 said:
Jacko said:
Hi everyone!

Now, a year later, I would like to try Tbol cycle along with little changes to my training and diet - slightly higher reps than my usual 5 - 7, let's say 10 - 12, a little cardio twicpe or 3 times a week and lower carbs / carbs cycling along with slightly lower claories intake.

Cheers!

Hi brother.
Ur fat is a little high for aas use. Id get that down to under 15 percent before you start. You definitely want a test base with that. Our sources can get u legit stuff. Here's a good cycle to try

Test cyp 350mg ew. For week 1-12
tbol 60mg ed for week 1-6
cycle assist week 1-6
aromasin 12.5 EOD for week 1-14

Pct
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/25/25

This is a great cycle for this situation IMO. I would personally bump the test to 500/week bit that is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't expect that much feedback - thanks guys!

With regard to my 100 day dbol cycle:
- I ran nolvadex with it;
- I had bloodwork done and urine tests - my liver test was about 10 - 15 % off the chart but that was quickly addressed by my doctor. I was also told that it was not that bad as excessive alcohol consumption and unhealthy diet can cause liver test to be much more off the chart then that; also red cell count was a little higher that usual but that the doc handled as well.

Your advice guys is so much more reasonable than the bull I get from the guys from my gym as they laugh at me when I say I want to do small - moderate cycles - they are nothing fancy yet they use 1,500 mg test / week 800 mg eq / week and 500 mg tren / week for 6 months.

I know what sarms stand for but this is as far as it goes so I will educate myself on that.

17 - 18% bodyfat was my rough estimate - next thursday I will get it measured properly in a clinic. Usually I don't go by bodyweight but by what I see in the mirror so I guess I will just lean up enouigh to see my abs.

I hope sarms are not expensive as I am really tight on money atm so maybe I will just reduce bodyfat the old way cardio diet cry ;) and maybe some fatburner as in past i used something by Universal and it did make a difference. I was 80 kg and really cut but I just love eating so that was not very sustainable for me in the long run. Besides work kid mundane staff it all takes some tall on my training. Besides, gaining / losing weight has never been a problem for me as I have been training different sports from age 5. On /off sometimes but not for long.

So I will just follow your advice here and reduce bodyfat first. Then maybe sarms (depending on price) or most probably cycle.

Btw, would it be ok to use a test blend like Omnadren250 (Sustanon) for example? I could simply ask my doc to prescribe it for me and I wouldn't resort to black market stuff.

Guys, thanks one more time for solid advice! It is a definitely a place to got to!

@Dylan - i already subscribed to you utube channel. it is very thorough and informative! I actually didn't think you would respond personally...

Jacko said:

- I had bloodwork done and urine tests - my liver test was about 10 - 15 % off the chart but that was quickly addressed by my doctor. I was also told that it was not that bad as excessive alcohol consumption and unhealthy diet can cause liver test to be much more off the chart then that; also red cell count was a little higher that usual but that the doc handled as well.

Your advice guys is so much more reasonable than the bull I get from the guys from my gym as they laugh at me when I say I want to do small - moderate cycles - they are nothing fancy yet they use 1,500 mg test / week 800 mg eq / week and 500 mg tren / week for 6 months.

I know what sarms stand for but this is as far as it goes so I will educate myself on that.

17 - 18% bodyfat was my rough estimate - next thursday I will get it measured properly in a clinic. Usually I don't go by bodyweight but by what I see in the mirror so I guess I will just lean up enouigh to see my abs.

I hope sarms are not expensive as I am really tight on money atm so maybe I will just reduce bodyfat the old way cardio diet cry ;) and maybe some fatburner as in past i used something by Universal and it did make a difference. I was 80 kg and really cut but I just love eating so that was not very sustainable for me in the long run. Besides work kid mundane staff it all takes some tall on my training. Besides, gaining / losing weight has never been a problem for me as I have been training different sports from age 5. On /off sometimes but not for long.

So I will just follow your advice here and reduce bodyfat first. Then maybe sarms (depending on price) or most probably cycle.

Btw, would it be ok to use a test blend like Omnadren250 (Sustanon) for example? I could simply ask my doc to prescribe it for me and I wouldn't resort to black market stuff.

Guys, thanks one more time for solid advice! It is a definitely a place to got to!

@Dylan - i already subscribed to you utube channel. it is very thorough and informative! I actually didn't think you would respond personally...

As for the sarms, you could run a simpler sarms cutting stack, since that really is what your goal is right now. That's another viable option to reduce costs for you. It would be the following

S4 50mg per day
GW 20mg per day

For your omnadren question, what are your current test levels at? If you qualify for TRT because of low test, I don't see a problem with that. I'd actually recommend that route for anyone with subpar test levels

I have never tested my test level but here if you pay 100% for test (under 50% if within TRT as there is a refund by national health fund - and only when u don't pay 100% it is scrutinized closely) it is ok and a doc can prescribe it to you without any hassle . of course just several vials, 20 - 25 (250mg each) but it is enough. The same goes for HCG, Nolvadex, Proviron. Only Clomid not available.

And then I believe 250mg once a week should be enough - or 500mg? I really like to stay in the lower dose bracket.

I will read about SARMS but it might be a problem getting the real stuff I think.

Jacko said:
I have never tested my test level but here if you pay 100% for test (under 50% if within TRT as there is a refund by national health fund - and only when u don't pay 100% it is scrutinized closely) it is ok and a doc can prescribe it to you without any hassle . of course just several vials, 20 - 25 (250mg each) but it is enough. The same goes for HCG, Nolvadex, Proviron. Only Clomid not available.

And then I believe 250mg once a week should be enough - or 500mg? I really like to stay in the lower dose bracket.

I will read about SARMS but it might be a problem getting the real stuff I think.

Where are you located bro? Interesting how your doc works. And what would that cost you if you don't mind saying.

If you are doing just a cycle, I would suggest 250-300mg of test. You don't need 500+ yet. Start with the lower dose and assess everything from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: reducing bodyfat / water while on steroids

Jacko said:

There's absolutely no problem getting the best quality of sarms available from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

They will also ship international virtually anywhere

For TRT purposes you want to keep test dose 200mg or under. You need blood work to know where you are at to stay in the upper normal range. It's important to know what you're doing with this if not under a doctors care

Jacko said:

im happy to help bro... thanks for the support on my youtube channel, its greatly appreciated... I am here to help in any way possible bro...

you have no issue getting the real thing with sarms whatsoever... you have the best quality you can find right in front of you at pureessencesarms.com

you can absolutely just run the cutting stack for 8 weeks... 8 weeks worth is only 260 right now and there are also other promotions going on within the company... here's a link to the sale pure-essence-f36/rest-of-september-mega-sale--t2548.html#p32747

you can run sust or omnadren if you like but if your on trt then test cyp is what your going to want... that will provide the most stable levels for you

Hi everyone!

Cheers!

Throw alittle test in there brah.And remember steriods arent fat loss agents.Diet/training and cardio will be responsible for 95% of your fat loss results

Throw alittle test in there brah.And remember steriods arent fat loss agents.Diet/training and cardio will be responsible for 95% of your fat loss results

And that is the ultimate truth. Diet and training is over 90% of it. And yes, test should be the base of any cycle in my opinion

And that is the ultimate truth. Diet and training is over 90% of it. And yes, test should be the base of any cycle in my opinion

i will third that! diet is everything... if your diet is not consistent and dialed in then i dont care what your doing, you'll never achieve what you should...

Top Bottom