napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trt sub q

drb_iac

I ran across this study and it seems there is a move to do trt subq and do it maybe 3 times per week. I am posting the study link and a youtube vid.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17143361

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQ ... e=youtu.be

The I saw this M.D. chick who does a trt clinic that looks like she might be agreat doc. I thought maybe I would like for her to check my prostate...lol

Dr karron power https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXqoVFfcuHQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-dyD1Rz54g

For years I used 23G x 1.25" IM quads and glut's
I recently pinned 1ml Sustanon 250 SQ just to the right of my navel with slim pin 27G 1/2"......it created an egg size hard lump that took 3 weeks to subside
....I now pin IM pecs,delt's, or quad EOD using the 27G 1/2"...no problems and little to no PIP
ymmv... as I'm fairly low in BF

buen said:
For years I used 23G x 1.25" IM quads and glut's
I recently pinned 1ml Sustanon 250 SQ just to the right of my navel with slim pin 27G 1/2"......it created an egg size hard lump that took 3 weeks to subside
....I now pin IM pecs,delt's, or quad EOD using the 27G 1/2"...no problems and little to no PIP
ymmv
I've done a shit ton of subc injections without that happening though never a full cc. It might be the carrier oil in the product you used : )

The guys doing it religiously say that .5ml seems to be the upper limit for any given site... The mind boggles if we consider the possibilities when using a high dosed eo based product :)

drb_iac said:
I ran across this study and it seems there is a move to do trt subq and do it maybe 3 times per week. I am posting the study link and a youtube vid.

The I saw this M.D. chick who does a trt clinic that looks like she might be agreat doc. I thought maybe I would like for her to check my prostate...lol

I've heard a lot lately about the possible move to more subq based injections for TRT. For those smaller amounts it can definitely be a great option, and I know there are several benefits to it. I'm guessing the 3 injections per week is to keep oil volume down since that's a big one for subq. But I don't see that being very convenient having to pin 3 times a week for TRT. For now I'm good with my once a week Test C injections done IM. However, I'm not counting this out in the future as I hear from others on what they think of it

It's something that will work for you or it doesnt. Idk.

First of sust, your asking for a problem injecting that sub q. I've done it but you can't dump more than. .2ml in one given spot.

I do 50% of my injections sub q. The one I sub q the most is tren.

Personally I'm down to about 7% and I do t get any visable lumps or anything. Just need to be carfull and make sure it's done right.

There is certainly no issue with absorbtion for me. I've done full sub q cycles with great results.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The only issue is when I try to push the limits and see just how much I can do. Anything over the .2 or .3 mark will leave some ichy lumpage.

I cruise sub q and it gives my sites a much needed break. We. You get to the point of injecting basically a vial a week you get some nasty scar tissue. When I started to incorporate sub q that problem was solved and my sites got some much needed healing.

TX TERROR said:
The only issue is when I try to push the limits and see just how much I can do. Anything over the .2 or .3 mark will leave some ichy lumpage.

I cruise sub q and it gives my sites a much needed break. We. You get to the point of injecting basically a vial a week you get some nasty scar tissue. When I started to incorporate sub q that problem was solved and my sites got some much needed healing.

It sounds to me like sus is a no go. They use only cyp, and a 27g pin and only do from .1 to .3 ml injections. I tried it last night, and it just like doing hgh. I had 200 cyp and injected .3 by my naval. No lumps or pain...pretty easy to do. So I did 60mg and would do another 60mg on wednesday for a total of 120mgs per week. I may do this for a while and then get bloods.

I just wonder about a hormone being in fat instead of muscle. It seems lke it would want to stay in the fat for a longer time, since these hormones are all fat soluble. Maybe that send the half life out the door!

Re: RE: Re: trt sub q

drb_iac said:
TX TERROR said:

It sounds to me like sus is a no go. They use only cyp, and a 27g pin and only do from .1 to .3 ml injections. I tried it last night, and it just like doing hgh. I had 200 cyp and injected .3 by my naval. No lumps or pain...pretty easy to do. So I did 60mg and would do another 60mg on wednesday for a total of 120mgs per week. I may do this for a while and then get bloods.

I just wonder about a hormone being in fat instead of muscle. It seems lke it would want to stay in the fat for a longer time, since these hormones are all fat soluble. Maybe that send the half life out the door!
From what I understand that's exactly what it does, slowing down release time which is one of the benefits of subq. Steady release of hormones over time. It's just the oil volume limitations that make it not desire able to me

i would definitely not ever recommend sustanon for a sub q injection... its just asking for issues...

i have seen many do it with test cyp and test e and they were pleased with it... i know there is definitely validity to this study and experiences made and there's some very respected people that use this method... i believe its just like TX TERROR put it where it really works well for some and not so much for others... its more or less a trial and error which is pretty much how it is with everything we are doing here... one would just have to see how it worked for them... there is definitely merit to this though... its not a practice that i personally will implement but its definitely intriguing and beneficial to some

Sust can be done it's just going to be more agressive with pip and swelling if your not very careful. And obviously the whole point of sub q and what it does for hormonal levels is completly counter productive of sustanon. It's simply not necessary.

I would not recomend sub q to anybody that's not at least knowledgable.guy on injections. Do the tried and true method first. Don't turn to sub q cause your afraid of needles cause chances are your gonna start an infection trying to pin a bunch of oil like you normally would IM.

The main difference for me is the feel of just constantly elevated hormones. It's hard to explain but it just seems different. It's kinda like say an iv drip vs a large instant dosage. That's the best way I can explain it.

TX TERROR said:
Sust can be done it's just going to be more agressive with pip and swelling if your not very careful. And obviously the whole point of sub q and what it does for hormonal levels is completly counter productive of sustanon. It's simply not necessary.

I would not recomend sub q to anybody that's not at least knowledgable.guy on injections. Do the tried and true method first. Don't turn to sub q cause your afraid of needles cause chances are your gonna start an infection trying to pin a bunch of oil like you normally would IM.

I think that sus is a no no. You do not want that prop under your skin. I am not on anything right right now but I have 2 buds that are doing a cycle of just 200/200 cyp/deca....aka the fountain of youth and health! I convinced them to try this experiment. One is going to do subq. This meaning he is going to inject on a slant wherever he wants to do it. Truely subQ.
The other is going to inject straight in, but only into fat spots. It seems they can pin about .3cc with no lumps or pain. At .5cc it does not pip, but it lumps up.
So they are going to go .3cc ED using a 27g.
Will update at the 6 week mark! Stay tuned!!

What's thier body fat though?
Injection at a slant is basically asking for a pocket.
Injection straight in as long as it's in the sub q layer is still sub q.
The slant would be like a TB shot I would think. What's the length of the needle cause I'm thinking like insulin pin....

I've been doing sub q for a while and I've probably done more sub than I have IM certainly no question it works. I would not have gotten to where I am now without it. I have a pretty clear look thay I'm on steroids now lol. And bloods reflect the same absorbtion as my I'M runs still pulled 5-6+ even sub q only cycles.

My only advice to slant boy is watch for potential bruising. That stuff doesn't go away for a while. Definitly interested to see what your results. Are.

TX TERROR said:
What's thier body fat though?
Injection at a slant is basically asking for a pocket.
Injection straight in as long as it's in the sub q layer is still sub q.
The slant would be like a TB shot I would think. What's the length of the needle cause I'm thinking like insulin pin....

I've been doing sub q for a while and I've probably done more sub than I have IM certainly no question it works. I would not have gotten to where I am now without it. I have a pretty clear look thay I'm on steroids now lol. And bloods reflect the same absorbtion as my I'M runs still pulled 5-6+ even sub q only cycles.

My only advice to slant boy is watch for potential bruising. That stuff doesn't go away for a while. Definitly interested to see what your results. Are.

Problem is they are both low in BF, but one does have some love handles and about 12%BF. I want to see the difference between injecting into a known fat layer vs a true subQ. The slant is only a 45 dg angle on the low BF guy, not a true slant injection. The other guy with love handles, is going to use a 1 x27g inch and try to stay in the fat. The slant guy is using an insulin pin.

drb_iac said:

I have a sudden need for a complete physical right now as well.... :)

I just might try the 3 times a week SubQ injections once I return down to my normal TRT dosing after this cut ends. I do not mind more shots if they are all painless SubQ shots. I am also interested in the results of your experiment.

TX TERROR said:
The main difference for me is the feel of just constantly elevated hormones. It's hard to explain but it just seems different. It's kinda like say an iv drip vs a large instant dosage. That's the best way I can explain it.

Thats interesting. I just don't see how it could be any different that what I do with my one shot of test C per week, since I don't ever experience any differences in the way I feel or any performance issue through the week

RickRock said:
TX TERROR said:

Thats interesting. I just don't see how it could be any different that what I do with my one shot of test C per week, since I don't ever experience any differences in the way I feel or any performance issue through the week

Yeah rick...my feeling exactly but I sure am curious. It seems to me the half life is out the window and the hormone is going to sit in the fat and not be so willing to come out. It seems there would all different times of release leading to up down up down...whch would suck. Thats what my brain says but I keep hearing otherwise and does not seem to go away. So I want to find out. If I were due for a cycle I would try it. We will know something in a few weeks or so

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
[quote="TX TERROR":3tniqetn]The main difference for me is the feel of just constantly elevated hormones. It's hard to explain but it just seems different. It's kinda like say an iv drip vs a large instant dosage. That's the best way I can explain it.

Yeah rick...my feeling exactly but I sure am curious. It seems to me the half life is out the window and the hormone is going to sit in the fat and not be so willing to come out. It seems there would all different times of release leading to up down up down...whch would suck. Thats what my brain says but I keep hearing otherwise and does not seem to go away. So I want to find out. If I were due for a cycle I would try it. We will know something in a few weeks or so[/quote:3tniqetn]

I agree. It would be awesome to see some consistent blood workthroughout a week just to see exactly what it is doing. I'm kinda with you on this. The half life at this point would be very unpredictable and probably depends a lot on where the oil ended up. Blood work could be crucial in determining just how viable and effective this would be

I think it's always going to be one of those things like a Chevy and a Ford it's a personal preference again. Some like Chevy and I say I like my ford that runs great. It's all a preffence.

I would however never recomend this to anyone who wants to actually cycle an pct. Just no way to predict the activity accuratly. I believe that's why it's ideal for trt cause you are constantly running test and there is really no concern after a certain period of time.

Top Bottom