osgear

Phurious Pharma Product List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Re: Phurious Pharma Product List

PHURIOUS said:
Hes probly just a troll

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Tell him to get under his bridge and shut up.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hi! New to this forum so I can't PM yet (evidently you have to post a bunch of stuff first). Was wondering if you could post some contact info for me. Wanted to check availability of an item. Thanks!! :D

Noobiedoob said:
Hi! New to this forum so I can't PM yet (evidently you have to post a bunch of stuff first). Was wondering if you could post some contact info for me. Wanted to check availability of an item. Thanks!! :D

U only need three posts to pm. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Noobiedoob said:

U only need three posts to pm. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I see lol...we'll let's get all that outta the way!!

The TNE/TRNE is 150mg each? What's the breakdown for both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you PM me a price and brands for the HGH thanks brother
Hey bro what's wrong with you? Why are you bringing up these old threads? PHURIOUS is no longer a source here.

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop it and pay attention to who the reps are and send them a PM.

Hey bro what's wrong with you? Why are you bringing up these old threads? PHURIOUS is no longer a source here.

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop it and pay attention to who the reps are and send them a PM.

Lol... imagine if he did manage to get some of that oil. I liked PHURIOUS though, but after what went down in the end lol it’d be funny to see someone make a purch.

Lol... imagine if he did manage to get some of that oil. I liked PHURIOUS though, but after what went down in the end lol it’d be funny to see someone make a purch.

I genuinely liked PHURIOUS as a person. I wish he was still around but he definitely had a temper.

I seem to recall a while back when this guy pinned some oral prami in his quad. Good times... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom