napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma Product List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I can't PM yet. Some of these blends have me very, very interested and this Tren Storm.....INTO IT.

Re: RE: Re: Phurious Pharma Product List

markdevito said:
Damn. I can't PM yet. Some of these blends have me very, very interested and this Tren Storm.....INTO IT.
You can pm after 3 posts, dude. It's just a security measure to keep spam out.

Preparation is 3/4 the battle.

ibleedoranbla said:
markdevito said:

Oh that's awesome. I was thinking it was going to be like other boards where it took 100 posts. Good look.

markdevito said:
ibleedoranbla said:
markdevito said:

Oh that's awesome. I was thinking it was going to be like other boards where it took 100 posts. Good look.

Has you should see By now we are not like other boards popping up. If you see a Sponsor on the Forum. You Can take it to the bank as g2g,Our Mods are Some of the best around, They look out for us Bro, So Just sit back an relax on that part, If you have questions don't be afraid to ask them, Or Search the forums i am sure you will find your Answer,

markdevito said:
Just placed my order and am patiently awaiting. I am so fucking stoked on this.

You should have it in a couple days buddy

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Hello from the South West, I just joined this forum and it seems I can't send PM's yet, soo... can someone from Phurious Pharma, or a sales rep please contact me. I have been using Phurious products for the past 8 weeks, however my rep suffered an accident earlier this week and sadly, I need a new rep please help and I'll be able to explain more. Thank you for your time.

Geno_18 said:
Hello from the South West, I just joined this forum and it seems I can't send PM's yet, soo... can someone from Phurious Pharma, or a sales rep please contact me. I have been using Phurious products for the past 8 weeks, however my rep suffered an accident earlier this week and sadly, I need a new rep please help and I'll be able to explain more. Thank you for your time.

Are you talking about wetworks? Is he ok?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I don't know what his screen name was, or if he was on here, He was a friend of a friend who happened to be a Phurious Rep. I can tell you his name but privately of course. Thank you

Geno_18 said:
I don't know what his screen name was, or if he was on here, He was a friend of a friend who happened to be a Phurious Rep. I can tell you his name but privately of course. Thank you

Once you get three posts you can pm me.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Whats up Phurious. New here but im on several other forums. Ive been hearing some good things. I would like to talk to you and get a current list. Thanks brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom