napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking on Sarms and Calories between cycles to avoid fat gain... ADVICE NEEDED :).

djlitzow

Some quick information.

I am almost finished a 12 week cutting cycle using LGD 4033, cardarine, testolone, ostarine and mk 677.

I have lost around 20 pounds, weighing in now around 170. I'm about 8% body fat I think, abs are poking out and veins popping all around my serratus/lower abdominals.

I want to go on a Serious off season after this and put on a fair bit of size now for maybe a year and a half > so lets say 4 sarm cycles, with 6-8 week breaks in between for post cycle therapy.

Basically I want to put on as much size as possible while keeping descent conditioning and gaining as minimal fat as possible > I understand during pct that fat gain is possible, how do I avoid it?. Should I keep calories at maintenance during the pct period or even lower them and wait Till I'm on cycle again to start raising them?.

Note: During Pct I will continue using MK-677 and cardarine.

Thanx guys.

technically, its PCT only. You dont want to be stressing your body/

Once PCT is over, you can do as your goals fit.

So maintenance calories until jumping back on another sarms cycle.... Even tho I'm taking mk 677 and cardarine? Can anyone else chime in?
it all depends on what your trying to do... if you have gw in pct, you will not endure fat gain... fat gain occurs from an increase in cortisol, which you will have under control with gw... it keeps you anti catabolic so you can still add muscle... you can use mk2866 in your pct as well and eat maintenance without worry of losing any muscle size whatsoever...

So maintenance calories until jumping back on another sarms cycle.... Even tho I'm taking mk 677 and cardarine? Can anyone else chime in?
Yes, while recovering post cycle I strongly recommend going with maintenance level on calories. The MK677 and gw will help you a lot, and you definitely dont want to be in a defecit in pct

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom