napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's Express Domestic Cut Cycle

Thank You Dylan, and all the Bros here.

So here is a quick snap shot of my bloods, you can check the details at the ExDom web site when they get the posted, and I have more stuff to post about how I'm feeling coming off the Tren A amongst other details.

So here it is;

Test 4810
Estro 21

We can see here that at the low dose Tren A the Aromasin was able to control the Estro.

Gotta run to make dinner so I'll catch up more soon.

I'm feeling much more relaxed already. No Kidding! LOL!

I forget what dose test were you running, and was it e or c?

ok, checked the beginning, is it test p 300mg/wk right now? IF that's the case we may have to make a little adjustment, that is a little high which can be almost as bad as underdosed if someone doesn't do the bloods to dial it in every time. I"m not sure where you can post them here but if you can post them up wherever bloods are posted on the forum, let us know and we will create a credit code for you when you need it.

Hi exdom, I was measuring out the Test P 200 at no more than 80mg EOD, Tren A 100mg EOD, and Mast P 100mg EOD.

I will e-mail this set of bloods to the ExDom e-mail before the end of the week. I recently sent the bloods I did 7 weeks into a Test E 600mg a week cycle from earlier in the year, Test P kicker but only for the first 4 weeks, and that was near 4000.

I'll follow up with you after I send the bloods.

Cheers

Holy cow your Test is through the freaking roof....Are you on HCG as well to keep LH working?

No HCG right now. I've studied a lot on this subject and this is one thing I agree with Rich Piana on; there is no sense in telling your body to turn on Test production while at the same time telling it to shut it off

I had been cruising for about a year, but plan on doing a PCT at the end of this one, if for no other reason than to get a proper Rx from the Dr.

Ready for anything...

No HCG right now. I've studied a lot on this subject and this is one thing I agree with Rich Piana on; there is no sense in telling your body to turn on Test production while at the same time telling it to shut it off

I had been cruising for about a year, but plan on doing a PCT at the end of this one, if for no other reason than to get a proper Rx from the Dr.

Ready for anything...

That's one thing Rich Piana and I can agree on

So definitely enjoying sleeping again. The Tren A seems to have mostly cleared my system in the 6 days since my last pin.

Now is the time to kill my training. I am in the middle of a 12 week periodization design, so I think I'm going to start to dip down to the 4-6 window on my big lifts to shock my system. I am definitely primed as I have been training high intensity, no more than 45 seconds in-between sets, and sometimes 30, for the past 6 weeks.

I'll be bringing the Anavar in this coming weeks at 50mg a day and looking to increase that to 75 after 3 weeks.

Just getting to the good part...

Another 3 day turn around time for my ExDom order. Nice having confidence in the gear, both quality and customer service.

Thinking of keeping the Test P at 50mg EOD with the Mast P at 100 EOD, and the Anavar at 50mg ED.

Any thoughts on those doses Bros?

I don't know if you need to go that high with the var but the test and mast look good, I'd like to see how it turns out for you. I'm about to drop the tren a and switch to mast myself, I can't take the sweating at night right now, I also have severe pneumonia and think it's possible that it's effecting my breathing.

Thanx exdom. I started at 40mg this morning and will see how it goes.

I have been doing undulating periodization for the past couple weeks. That's 3 days heavy/3 days high intensity supersets and drop sets. I'm going to drop my rep window on the heavy days to 3-5, so weights should get challenging in the next couple weeks.

Diet is still zero carbs during the day with a meal in the evening of pretty much what I fell like eating and some cheat stuff on weekends, Steadily getting more defined with a focus on posting a picture before end of cycle.

Dead Lifts in the morning....Can't wait!

I don't know if you need to go that high with the var but the test and mast look good, I'd like to see how it turns out for you. I'm about to drop the tren a and switch to mast myself, I can't take the sweating at night right now, I also have severe pneumonia and think it's possible that it's effecting my breathing.

Take care of your health, Bro. You are an important member of the community. Sending prayers....

Yeah I've heard that liquid var is pretty potent. Best to err on the side of caution and start with a lower dose.

Things are looking good in here, brotha!

Another 3 day turn around time for my ExDom order. Nice having confidence in the gear, both quality and customer service.

Thinking of keeping the Test P at 50mg EOD with the Mast P at 100 EOD, and the Anavar at 50mg ED.

Any thoughts on those doses Bros?

the test dose is perfectly fine bro and the anavar between 40-60 when its top quality, as you should never need more than that... guys that have it to run it higher than that i have concerns about the quality... when i see guys going to 100 on it, i just scratch my head highly questioning quality obtained because it does not take that much... the only area i feel needs a change is the mast dose... ive ran it time and time again and im telling you, with mast, to REALLY see it shine, 800 mg week or you can go with 200 mg eod... trust me on that one... ive done it enough... 600 is not bad but it shines at 800... you know im always more on the conservative side but primo, mast and eq are the ones you need to be more aggressive with... otherwise, looking good bro

Buddah! Great to see you brother! Welcome to AR. Remember to bring your friends ;) we don't need them emptying thier pockets on sarms1 and n2guard lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Would love to know what other options are available in place of N2Guard as i am getting ready for a cycle with ED Var myself... Buddah, not hijacking your thread(which is a great one) but would def love the info...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US
CEL makes a good one. Way cheaper too lol. Also you could make your own by pulling some stuff together.

Tudca nac and udca are great too. I'd go tudca and nac on a little var run.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

the test dose is perfectly fine bro and the anavar between 40-60 when its top quality, as you should never need more than that... guys that have it to run it higher than that i have concerns about the quality... when i see guys going to 100 on it, i just scratch my head highly questioning quality obtained because it does not take that much... the only area i feel needs a change is the mast dose... ive ran it time and time again and im telling you, with mast, to REALLY see it shine, 800 mg week or you can go with 200 mg eod... trust me on that one... ive done it enough... 600 is not bad but it shines at 800... you know im always more on the conservative side but primo, mast and eq are the ones you need to be more aggressive with... otherwise, looking good bro

You have never steered me wrong Dylan, 200mg EOD of Mast P it is.

Just back from the gym. First day trading with carbs in the morning in a week, and it was really nice. Also, the Anavar may already be coming on as I'm feeling even more power under the weights. Sticking with form over weight, but letting that go just a little in final reps/final sets.

I am fucking huge! And my definition keeps coming on.

Now is the time!

Standing in the grocery store with my 6 year old son yesterday, and a 21 year old Bro comes up and asks me, "What do you eat, Man!" I hadn't been asked that one before, but I stopped and shared some pointers about diet and training. I'm always cool with guys who are sincere.

Anyway, 3rd day in on the Anavar and my strength went through the roof this morning. Weights I expected to have in the 3-5 range I was killing at 8. I could have gone even heavier but I am a believer in working up slowly to give everything a chance to adjust.

Felling big, full, and cut.

Standing in the grocery store with my 6 year old son yesterday, and a 21 year old Bro comes up and asks me, "What do you eat, Man!" I hadn't been asked that one before, but I stopped and shared some pointers about diet and training. I'm always cool with guys who are sincere.

Anyway, 3rd day in on the Anavar and my strength went through the roof this morning. Weights I expected to have in the 3-5 range I was killing at 8. I could have gone even heavier but I am a believer in working up slowly to give everything a chance to adjust.

Felling big, full, and cut.

grats man, i know its nice for someone to actually notice the hard work you put in to getting big .

Thanx SE. Yea, it was nice, and the kid was so sincere, it's surprising as so many young lifters aren't cool like that.

Just a couple numbers from this morning in a 6-8 rep window;

Flat Bench 275
Military DB 70
Tri Cable Press Down 110

Just starting to do some heavy weights.

Top Bottom