napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddha's Express Domestic Cut Cycle

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I had a very successful cycle with Express Domestic earlier in the year. In order to really test out the sources gear I chose to keep it Test E only for the first 6 weeks (just a short Test P kicker) so the numbers would clearly show the quality of said product, and the results were awesome. At 600mg a week my bloods came back with Test near 4000, and the rest of the cycle was great as well. This is an approach I encourage everyone here to take with their sources as it will guarantee we all get the best quality as the sources will get a steady flow of scientific results on their products.

Anyway, this cycle will be more complex, but I will still get bloods to see where things are while at the same time reporting the physical/psychological (spiritual) results as they come. So the cycle;

1-3 Test Prop 50mg EOD
4-6 Test Prop 75mg EOD
7-12 100mg EOD
1-3Tren A 75mg EOD
4-6 Tren A 100mg EOD
1-6 Mast P 100mg EOD
7-12 Mast P 150mg EOD
7-9 Anavar 50mg ED
10-12 Anavar 75mg ED
1-8 GW-501516 20mg ED
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber on hand, .25mg EOD if needed
1-12 N2Guard

Alright, that's the layout. I worked with a couple people to develop it, and I really like the consistent changes throughout. I've been cruising for a while, but plan on doing a carefully designed PCT at the end of this one in order to go to a Dr. for a proper script, and to see how my system reacts to being completely off. Hey, if Rich Piana can do it...you know what I'm saying?

I was wondering where everyone went...

Anyway, this is the cycle I began over 5 weeks ago, and I'm calling it a day on the Tren A. The sides, Trensomnia in particular, and aggression which was manageable by remaining mindful (I am the Buddha), were really something.

I lost 4 pounds, but gained back 2 after increasing the Tren to 100mg EOD. I have been strict with my diet so I'm sure I have continued to lose bf and will post a picture before the end of the cycle.

Looking forward to starting the Var next week, and getting some sleep!

New Start. Hello Adrenaline Rush Bros....Let's Do This!

I was wondering where everyone went...

Anyway, this is the cycle I began over 5 weeks ago, and I'm calling it a day on the Tren A. The sides, Trensomnia in particular, and aggression which was manageable by remaining mindful (I am the Buddha), were really something.

I lost 4 pounds, but gained back 2 after increasing the Tren to 100mg EOD. I have been strict with my diet so I'm sure I have continued to lose bf and will post a picture before the end of the cycle.

Looking forward to starting the Var next week, and getting some sleep!

New Start. Hello Adrenaline Rush Bros....Let's Do This!

You are gonna love that var man, We probably get some of our best feedback on that product, from taste all the way down to results!!! Very glad you came over to continue your log and I can't wait to see those bloods!!

BUDDHA my man! welcome home brother... great to see you here! i missed you bro...

this is a very nice looking cycle (aside from the n2gay) but otherwise looking great.. i can't wait to see your results on this... you have very strong quality with express domestic and knowing your dedication im seeing great results in your future! i'll be here to help and support... really looking forward to your progress brother!

Na, lol ! id keep the N2guard and use that shit on cycle, then never buy it again.. there are way more affordable options for next round. But besides that cycle looks good, keep us updated
Would love to know what other options are available in place of N2Guard as i am getting ready for a cycle with ED Var myself... Buddah, not hijacking your thread(which is a great one) but would def love the info...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Wow, what a nice welcome! Thank You Everyone.

Dylan has been a Mentor to me with his posts and guidance for years.

Really, I am inspired to Rock it even more just being back in his circle.

Watch me go now!

Great to have you here brother. CEL's Cycle Assist instead of N2Guard. Price is great and ingredient profile is second to none. Dylan and Rick recommend it and I trust them "1Million percent"!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Thanx Masonic, I'll check it out.

Just checking out the forum and seeing some people who I had been thinking about. It was so weird, I hadn't posted much between cycles, and when I came back I kept wondering where some people I had come to trust had gone.

Just when I was going to try to ask someone I got a message from someone I knew from a different board giving me the heads up about AR. So glad! Anyone who knows me knows I will be a positive member here.

The Buddha is in...

Thanx Masonic, I'll check it out.

Just checking out the forum and seeing some people who I had been thinking about. It was so weird, I hadn't posted much between cycles, and when I came back I kept wondering where some people I had come to trust had gone.

Just when I was going to try to ask someone I got a message from someone I knew from a different board giving me the heads up about AR. So glad! Anyone who knows me knows I will be a positive member here.

The Buddha is in...

i can definitely confirm that brother... hit me with a pm sometime... great to see you here

Oh Yea, Stats...

I'll just give current as I stated, I am 5 weeks into this cycle.

52 Years Young
222 lbs.
10%bf

That about covers it. I'm keeping my rep range in the 10-12 window, so no super heavy weights, but strong and having great intensity, with 45-30 second breaks between sets depending on how I feel any given day.

Heading for the gym....Gonna kill it!

Rocking the gym today for back/rear deltoid/traps/bis. And in the back of my mind knowing I'm back a circle of some of the people who have been comrades to me for years. It gave me that much more drive. In a rep range of 8-12 I hit DL's for 365, T-Bar Rows 165, Decline DB Curls with 60, just to mention some highlights.

For any Bros that don't know me, let me share a little bit. I have been around a couple boards for about 3 years now, and I had studied posts from some of the Mods here for about a year before that. Being a spiritual person I wanted to be sure anything I did would enhance my overall health and what Buddhism refers to as life condition, which includes outlook, state of mind, feelings of confidence, etc. So, after training clean for over 10 years I started my first AAS cycle, 500mg of Test E a week for 12 weeks followed by a responsible PCT, and got great results. So, here I am, always interested in helping and supporting a community that has proven invaluable to me.

My role here is not the scientist, we have Mods who would qualify for their Phd. in this field if they wanted to get it. The part that I play is often trying to understand the big picture when it comes to what people want and how they are trying to get there. Encouraging Bros to keep their health front and center and to always remember, this is a marathon not a sprint, is where you will hear me coming from regularly.

Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, Encouragement; this is the new paradigm for those striving to live successful lives, and the true path of value creation.

Never Give Up!

Rocking the gym today for back/rear deltoid/traps/bis. And in the back of my mind knowing I'm back a circle of some of the people who have been comrades to me for years. It gave me that much more drive. In a rep range of 8-12 I hit DL's for 365, T-Bar Rows 165, Decline DB Curls with 60, just to mention some highlights.

For any Bros that don't know me, let me share a little bit. I have been around a couple boards for about 3 years now, and I had studied posts from some of the Mods here for about a year before that. Being a spiritual person I wanted to be sure anything I did would enhance my overall health and what Buddhism refers to as life condition, which includes outlook, state of mind, feelings of confidence, etc. So, after training clean for over 10 years I started my first AAS cycle, 500mg of Test E a week for 12 weeks followed by a responsible PCT, and got great results. So, here I am, always interested in helping and supporting a community that has proven invaluable to me.

My role here is not the scientist, we have Mods who would qualify for their Phd. in this field if they wanted to get it. The part that I play is often trying to understand the big picture when it comes to what people want and how they are trying to get there. Encouraging Bros to keep their health front and center and to always remember, this is a marathon not a sprint, is where you will hear me coming from regularly.

Honesty, Integrity, Compassion, Encouragement; this is the new paradigm for those striving to live successful lives, and the true path of value creation.

Never Give Up!

very well said brother... it makes me feel extremely happy to see that your amongst us here and we can add that kind of motivation and how humble you are about everything is just so respectable... seriously... you know i have always been there to help you in the past and always will be moving forward... very inspiring work and words bro...

Thank You Dylan, and all the Bros here.

So here is a quick snap shot of my bloods, you can check the details at the ExDom web site when they get the posted, and I have more stuff to post about how I'm feeling coming off the Tren A amongst other details.

So here it is;

Test 4810
Estro 21

We can see here that at the low dose Tren A the Aromasin was able to control the Estro.

Gotta run to make dinner so I'll catch up more soon.

I'm feeling much more relaxed already. No Kidding! LOL!

Top Bottom