napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Preparation for photoshooting

Siljo3

Hello i have one question, in 4 days ( friday) i have photoshooting. What do you suggest me to do this 4 days. I like to know about nutrition and trainig. Should i train whole body this 4 days? Cardio? How should my meals be during this 4 days and also my water intake? Salt intake and this stuff?
Is it to late to do anything now?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Matevz

I am also for 20 week on HGH 2IU, should i go off the HGH now for 4 days, because of the water retention? I bought a lot of spinach and brussel sprouts, to regulate my sodium-potassium intake. What should be the ratio between sodium and potassium?

Siljo3 said:
Hello i have one question, in 4 days ( friday) i have photoshooting. What do you suggest me to do this 4 days. I like to know about nutrition and trainig. Should i train whole body this 4 days? Cardio? How should my meals be during this 4 days and also my water intake? Salt intake and this stuff?

Matevz

With only 4 days before the shoot, there isn't a whole lot you can do to be honest. The main thing you want to do at this point is to dry out and drop water while maintaining fullness. I would start cutting the sodium back a little each day down to the bare minimum the day before the shoot. Use an AI if you have one at a higher dose to help drop water as well. You are only using 2ius of GH so I don't see it making much difference with or without. I would also carb up starting day before your shoot, without taking in too much to not get too full and spill over. You should start cutting your water intake back a little too each day, and throw in a natural diuretic like dandelion root to help shed water as well. Cut off your water completely by 4-6 PM the day before your shoot, and just go to sips of water after that

RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:

Matevz

With only 4 days before the shoot, there isn't a whole lot you can do to be honest. The main thing you want to do at this point is to dry out and drop water while maintaining fullness. I would start cutting the sodium back a little each day down to the bare minimum the day before the shoot. Use an AI if you have one at a higher dose to help drop water as well. You are only using 2ius of GH so I don't see it making much difference with or without. I would also carb up starting day before your shoot, without taking in too much to not get too full and spill over. You should start cutting your water intake back a little too each day, and throw in a natural diuretic like dandelion root to help shed water as well. Cut off your water completely by 4-6 PM the day before your shoot, and just go to sips of water after that

Ok thank you.

I ahve aromasin, what should be the dosage and when should i start using it?

So till thursday i shouldnt Eat any carbs?

Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:

Matevz

Ok thank you.

Should i train the whole body during this week?

RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:

Matevz

Excellent post. All of it.

Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:

Matevz

Ok thank you.

Start the Aromasin NOW, and use it 25mg ED. That will really help dry you out. You don't have much time so it's important to dose it now and dose it fairly high up until the shoot.

Carb intake should remain normal until day before the show. That day you would want to increase carbs a bit to fill out. How much is dependent on the individual. If you know your body and know your diet, you should already know how many carbs you need to accomplish this

Siljo3 said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:

Matevz

Ok thank you.

I always recommend stopping training completely about 3 days before a show. There's no need at that point to burn off glycogen when the goal will be to keep yourself full. Depending on what type of training you do, you could flatten yourself out.

RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:

Matevz

Ok thank you.

I always recommend stopping training completely about 3 days before a show. There's no need at that point to burn off glycogen when the goal will be to keep yourself full. Depending on what type of training you do, you could flatten yourself out.

Ok thank you very much. One more thing, and sory for being annoying.
These three days withou training. Should i do at least cardio or maybe just pump the body, nothing heavy in the gym? Or simply nothing?

Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
[quote="Siljo3":eek:mrmejkx]Hello i have one question, in 4 days ( friday) i have photoshooting. What do you suggest me to do this 4 days. I like to know about nutrition and trainig. Should i train whole body this 4 days? Cardio? How should my meals be during this 4 days and also my water intake? Salt intake and this stuff?

Matevz

Ok thank you.

These three days withou training. Should i do at least cardio or maybe just pump the body, nothing heavy in the gym? Or simply nothing?[/quote:eek:mrmejkx]

Like I said in my earlier post, NO EXERCISE. You don't want to burn glycogen which any exercise will do, especially cardio. Just take the days to rest and eat your proper meals. It's all part of the plan. It's detrimental to workout those final days of prep.

The only supplements you need are the ones I recommended a.ready. Dandelion root to help dry out and a high AI dose

RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
Siljo3 said:
[quote="RickRock":2s6zck8i][quote="Siljo3":2s6zck8i]Hello i have one question, in 4 days ( friday) i have photoshooting. What do you suggest me to do this 4 days. I like to know about nutrition and trainig. Should i train whole body this 4 days? Cardio? How should my meals be during this 4 days and also my water intake? Salt intake and this stuff?

Matevz

Ok thank you.

These three days withou training. Should i do at least cardio or maybe just pump the body, nothing heavy in the gym? Or simply nothing?[/quote:2s6zck8i]

Like I said in my earlier post, NO EXERCISE. You don't want to burn glycogen which any exercise will do, especially cardio. Just take the days to rest and eat your proper meals. It's all part of the plan. It's detrimental to workout those final days of prep.

The only supplements you need are the ones I recommended a.ready. Dandelion root to help dry out and a high AI dose[/quote:2s6zck8i]

Ok, thank you for everything.

Have a nice day and best regards,

Matevz

Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
[quote="Siljo3":itm5f66w][quote="RickRock":itm5f66w][quote="Siljo3":itm5f66w]Hello i have one question, in 4 days ( friday) i have photoshooting. What do you suggest me to do this 4 days. I like to know about nutrition and trainig. Should i train whole body this 4 days? Cardio? How should my meals be during this 4 days and also my water intake? Salt intake and this stuff?

Matevz

Ok thank you.

These three days withou training. Should i do at least cardio or maybe just pump the body, nothing heavy in the gym? Or simply nothing?[/quote:itm5f66w]

The only supplements you need are the ones I recommended a.ready. Dandelion root to help dry out and a high AI dose[/quote:itm5f66w]

Matevz[/quote:itm5f66w]

No problem at all buddy. Just let me know if you have any other questions!

RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
[quote="Siljo3":2yasej6o][quote="Siljo3":2yasej6o][quote="RickRock":2yasej6o][quote="Siljo3":2yasej6o]Hello i have one question, in 4 days ( friday) i have photoshooting. What do you suggest me to do this 4 days. I like to know about nutrition and trainig. Should i train whole body this 4 days? Cardio? How should my meals be during this 4 days and also my water intake? Salt intake and this stuff?

Matevz

Ok thank you.

These three days withou training. Should i do at least cardio or maybe just pump the body, nothing heavy in the gym? Or simply nothing?[/quote:2yasej6o]

The only supplements you need are the ones I recommended a.ready. Dandelion root to help dry out and a high AI dose[/quote:2yasej6o]

Matevz[/quote:2yasej6o]

No problem at all buddy. Just let me know if you have any other questions![/quote:2yasej6o]

Hello, one more question. :) on the day of photoshoot. Should I drink some water? Should i eat something?

Thank you very much

Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
[quote="RickRock":254hadua][quote="Siljo3":254hadua][quote="Siljo3":254hadua][quote="RickRock":254hadua][quote="Siljo3":254hadua]Hello i have one question, in 4 days ( friday) i have photoshooting. What do you suggest me to do this 4 days. I like to know about nutrition and trainig. Should i train whole body this 4 days? Cardio? How should my meals be during this 4 days and also my water intake? Salt intake and this stuff?

Matevz

Ok thank you.

These three days withou training. Should i do at least cardio or maybe just pump the body, nothing heavy in the gym? Or simply nothing?[/quote:254hadua]

The only supplements you need are the ones I recommended a.ready. Dandelion root to help dry out and a high AI dose[/quote:254hadua]

Matevz[/quote:254hadua]

No problem at all buddy. Just let me know if you have any other questions![/quote:254hadua]

Hello, one more question. :) on the day of photoshoot. Should I drink some water? Should i eat something?

Thank you very much[/quote:254hadua]

Until after the photoshoot is over, I would limit water intake to very little, possibly only sips here and there. As for food, eat just enough to keep and maintain your fullness as far as carbs go, and eat protein like normal. Having a little bit more sodium on day of shoot may help to pull more water from the skin and add a little vascularity as well, as long as you don't drink much water at all. If you drink too much water it can have the opposite effect, so keep that in mind

RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:
[quote="Siljo3":3ecnotjs][quote="RickRock":3ecnotjs][quote="Siljo3":3ecnotjs][quote="Siljo3":3ecnotjs][quote="RickRock":3ecnotjs][quote="Siljo3":3ecnotjs]Hello i have one question, in 4 days ( friday) i have photoshooting. What do you suggest me to do this 4 days. I like to know about nutrition and trainig. Should i train whole body this 4 days? Cardio? How should my meals be during this 4 days and also my water intake? Salt intake and this stuff?

Matevz

Ok thank you.

These three days withou training. Should i do at least cardio or maybe just pump the body, nothing heavy in the gym? Or simply nothing?[/quote:3ecnotjs]

The only supplements you need are the ones I recommended a.ready. Dandelion root to help dry out and a high AI dose[/quote:3ecnotjs]

Matevz[/quote:3ecnotjs]

No problem at all buddy. Just let me know if you have any other questions![/quote:3ecnotjs]

Thank you very much[/quote:3ecnotjs]

Until after the photoshoot is over, I would limit water intake to very little, possibly only sips here and there. As for food, eat just enough to keep and maintain your fullness as far as carbs go, and eat protein like normal. Having a little bit more sodium on day of shoot may help to pull more water from the skin and add a little vascularity as well, as long as you don't drink much water at all. If you drink too much water it can have the opposite effect, so keep that in mind[/quote:3ecnotjs]

Thanks for everything. It went well. I am waiting for pictures now.

Regards,

Matevz

rockmfhudd said:
Is this ur first shoot? Post the pics damnit. When u get em back of course

Last year i had it, but i fucked
With carbs and water intake.

Now i tried rickrock method and it went well. I will post pic when i get it back.

Siljo3 said:
rockmfhudd said:
Is this ur first shoot? Post the pics damnit. When u get em back of course

Last year i had it, but i fucked
With carbs and water intake.

Now i tried rickrock method and it went well. I will post pic when i get it back.

Awesome to hear brother! I'm glad that those methods helped you out in your photo shoot. I'm definitely interested in seeing those pics once you have them!

Try a shot of liquor one hour before the shoot. It tends to dry the last bit up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom