napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Preparation for photoshooting

4 days?!... lol. Your best option would be dyazide. Good luck finding that in 4 days unless you know competitors thay have it on hand....

You could use raw granola. 1/2 cup every hour on depleted water intake. Assuming you will carb load anyway. Do it with granola. Start the afternoon the day before the shoot.
1/2 cup every 2 hours. Cut water intake off 4 hours before and keep it at absolute minimum through the granola cycle. Keep going till photo shoot time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

For those that question me. Granola can not digest without water. Cut your water intake off and your body,will freak out. The granola will pull water from where it can to compensate the digestion.

Also keep your carbs below 75 a day the 4 days you have before doing this.

Make sure it's RAW!!! No nature's valley with bitch ass honey or brown sugar.

Re: RE: Re: Preparation for photoshooting

TX TERROR said:
For those that question me. Granola can not digest without water. Cut your water intake off and your body,will freak out. The granola will pull water from where it can to compensate the digestion.

Also keep your carbs below 75 a day the 4 days you have before doing this.

Yes, I didn't mention this but it's a,pretty good tactic that I've also heard before. Never tried it myself. Implementing certain carbs after water cutoff can also have the same effect pulling subq water from under the skin

Top Bottom