napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

brand new pose: the DG

Lets see everyone hit their best Dylan Gemelli profile pose. Im definitely not as shredded as the man himself, but I think I got the face right at least!!!

Im glad everyone is having so much fucking fun at my expense! LMFAO... honestly, i was cracking up at how good the face was... you have it down... you did a damn good impression and im a very good sport about seeing this... you guys are fucking awesome seriously... i had a LONG day on my flight etc. and this was nice to have to make me laugh..

BTW... the boxers are low in my pics to show the crazy veins, NOT for your other wise viewing pleasure! I wonder about some of you!! LOLLLLL

This was awesome bro but remember, NOONE does like it like the creator does!! LOLLLLLLLLLLL Love it!

Im glad everyone is having so much fucking fun at my expense! LMFAO... honestly, i was cracking up at how good the face was... you have it down... you did a damn good impression and im a very good sport about seeing this... you guys are fucking awesome seriously... i had a LONG day on my flight etc. and this was nice to have to make me laugh..

BTW... the boxers are low in my pics to show the crazy veins, NOT for your other wise viewing pleasure! I wonder about some of you!! LOLLLLL

This was awesome bro but remember, NOONE does like it like the creator does!! LOLLLLLLLLLLL Love it!

Haha I knew youd appreciate it DG

Lets see everyone hit their best Dylan Gemelli profile pose. Im definitely not as shredded as the man himself, but I think I got the face right at least!!!

looking good bro and you have the pose down pat lol

Top Bottom