napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bored proviron discussion

Jackburton

Sitting here recovering waiting for pacman to fight and I've never added proviron to a cycle never used it what are your guys thoughts it's inexpensive so what are you big hitters thoughts worth it ? No real need for it ? Just another compound in your body not really doing anything ?

Very mild on hpta and liver, enhances test, no real strength gains, good for body comp but not for gains. I say YES!

I toyed with the idea and did a little research. It can be exceptionally harsh on cholesterol levels if my reading was accurate. So can Masteron of course and others but I have learned how to manage on Masteron. I will stick with the injected side of life as a result.

I think it is really beneficial to counter any sexual issues from gear. I would never run Tren or deca without it. It doesn't do a darn thing for muscle growth but I sure do feel good and positive on it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

No. But I become a little but of a basket case. If I were single and not a father Tren might work for me.

Yeah. It can make you bananas. You mentioned libido. Masteron is the other one that makes me an animal. Almost as good as proviron but better for muscle growth.

Nothing can do what Tren does for the physique. It's crazy how good it does what it is meant to do.

it just depends on what your expecting from it brother... i really like it because its really strong on the libido and although it doesn't do a lot, it does give extra muscle hardening the leaner you are... it is not going to do anything huge for you but its a nice compliment to a cycle or a cruise... its really great with a sarms only cycle as well... its more or less a support to other compounds...

for me..it absolutely helps lower/bind SHBG..resulting in more free testosterone

Last edited:
Next month I'm running prop/tren Storm low doses wondering if it's worth it to throw in I'll just get it and take it with those other compounds prob won't notice like others have said but if there is a chance it can make me harder whatever

I never got a damn thing from proviron myself. Not even a libido increase. I know some guys love it. I know Dylan likes it. It's just not for me. I won't waste money on it again.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If I had to choose between using proviron again or blowing a goat, I would ask for the goats name first.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

OMG.....I literally died rolling on the floor laughing when I read this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom