napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mini Cuts

Ssiinn

What's your guys opinions on Mini-Cuts. I've been following Dr. Mike @ RP pretty heavily for a while now and he's a big proponent of them. I've read and watch a shit ton from others as well and will be starting one here shortly. In the never ending task of trying to do everything beneficial or at least know about it was wondering everyone here thoughts.

For a mini cut to work, the follower needs to be in a dramatic caloric deficit, and one should only eat this way for a short period. This is not a long-term and sustainable strategy to get lean. You follow a mini cut for a few weeks and then get right back to bulking. Im not a big fan of anything like this, especially when its not sustainable but everyone is different man.. thats all up to you to try it and see how it works for you... if you are asking if I would do something like this.. no i never would and i wouldnt put anyone i was coaching on it but these are pretty subjective based on the person doing it...

I do n ot love this type of diet but I am not a fan of fad type diets or unsustainable ones either

Yea the deficit was gonna be around 1300 calories. Which as I'm doing I. F. atm would be easy as it's been hard to stay at maintenance this last week.
After being more realistic and reading through PRs Mini Cut manual I've changed my mind on the mini cut for now.
I feel I have more fat to lose than what the mini cut should be used for. And I've been out of a caloric excess for a few.
So this week starts a normal cut phase. Whether it was needed or not wanted to give the sarms a couple weeks while at maintenance to start to take effect.

Yea the deficit was gonna be around 1300 calories. Which as I'm doing I. F. atm would be easy as it's been hard to stay at maintenance this last week.
After being more realistic and reading through PRs Mini Cut manual I've changed my mind on the mini cut for now.
I feel I have more fat to lose than what the mini cut should be used for. And I've been out of a caloric excess for a few.
So this week starts a normal cut phase. Whether it was needed or not wanted to give the sarms a couple weeks while at maintenance to start to take effect.
honestly, i think thats the much wiser decision

Top Bottom