Howdy y'all
Wondering if anyone is familiar with this. I know that tonjack Dylan has be advising is 200mg per day. This has that in it plus some other ingredients. I believe a couple of them Dylan did videos on one was muca or dim I think?
Anyone familiar with it? Any thoughts?
So far LGD and cardarine has gotten me stronger as I am on week 6 of a 12 week. People say I look "tighter" but have not really lost more than a few pounds. I am liking the results so far though
Wondering if anyone is familiar with this. I know that tonjack Dylan has be advising is 200mg per day. This has that in it plus some other ingredients. I believe a couple of them Dylan did videos on one was muca or dim I think?
Anyone familiar with it? Any thoughts?
So far LGD and cardarine has gotten me stronger as I am on week 6 of a 12 week. People say I look "tighter" but have not really lost more than a few pounds. I am liking the results so far though

