napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Before LGD-4033, and After, MUST SEE..

im glad you posted about your experience... thats what the forum is for... i know many that have had trouble with ceretropic, i mean a lot... that's why the point was brought up and its been going on for a while... people come to me with every complaint known to man so i see a shitload more than you or anyone else does... that's where i get extra information on companies as i get hundreds of emails a day and trust me, many of them are complaints on companies and reactions... what i can tell you is this... THAT IS NOT the reaction REAL LGD provides.. part of the issue is many companies have suppliers that rip them off, they don't know how to actually measure things properly when they make them or they just take advantage of people... whatever the reason, it happens far too often... there's no precision, no accuracy and a lack of care... sarmsx gets pushed here because none of that occurs... that's why they are here... that's why we push them because of the fact they are one of the few that does it how its supposed to be done... noone is forcing you or pressuring you to do anything... personally, i just hate to see a shit experience ruin your mind completely but thats completely up to you and i'll always respect your decision either way man

Ya I cant help that to be honest. I mean I'm still dealing with some of the sides, primarily the shoulder pain, that just is so persistent and the reason why I got so turned off from it. I do have a question though.

How is it that this website is able to sell legit sarms, and anabolics? Isn't it illegal to market these items? Considering there not approved by the FDA?

I was looking around and even saw you can buy test, deca, tren , etc.. on this website. So i was curious as to how your able to do this knowing these are illegal?

By all means I'm not bashing this , I was just curious. At least if its legit, then its a great thing to have around, rather then going underground for such items.

Ya I cant help that to be honest. I mean I'm still dealing with some of the sides, primarily the shoulder pain, that just is so persistent and the reason why I got so turned off from it. I do have a question though.

How is it that this website is able to sell legit sarms, and anabolics? Isn't it illegal to market these items? Considering there not approved by the FDA?

I was looking around and even saw you can buy test, deca, tren , etc.. on this website. So i was curious as to how your able to do this knowing these are illegal?

By all means I'm not bashing this , I was just curious. At least if its legit, then its a great thing to have around, rather then going underground for such items.

i have no clue how they are doing it unless they are international but if they are in the u.s. i have no fucking clue bro... to be honest, i wouldnt want to know! LOL

i have no clue how they are doing it unless they are international but if they are in the u.s. i have no fucking clue bro... to be honest, i wouldnt want to know! LOL

Not sure If i can ask this, But SarmsX sells anabolics as well? are they legitimate? can you vouch for the legitimacy of it? I mean its on the website.

Not sure If i can ask this, But SarmsX sells anabolics as well? are they legitimate? can you vouch for the legitimacy of it? I mean its on the website.

absolutely not... they would never sell anything like that... sarmsx is a research site... not a powder seller or steroid provider... nothing like that would ever be sold there... thats just flat out stupidity to even attempt that...

Sarmsx only sells sarms and research Chemicals. Nothing illegal and certainly no steroids

Well I'm not sure how long it takes to reap the benefits of the healing powers of LGD But I got mine from sarmsx.
But I can say this, I have pretty bad tennis elbow(actually from fishing not tennis) and curl days usually kill me and my tendons usually hurt for days after a good bicep workout.
Then throw two weekend days of making thousands of cast fishing and Monday morning my arm wants to fall off, I've only been on this for a week, I did Biceps last Friday and fished yest and sunday and my arm feels great this morning!!! slightly sore but nothing compared to usual.

THAT IS NOT the reaction REAL LGD provides..
I know you have seen my thread which kind of disproves that. I mean, it doesn't prove the lgd causes these problems but it proves that you shouldn't automatically blame every other company every time there are bad experiences because there are so many variables at play.
I have definitely noticed that paying customers get less support than those who went elsewhere. Sales tactics.

Last edited:
And that's fine, much props to you older gentlemen that have been around in the game a lot longer. I am simply stating as a first time user of LGD-4033, that i did not like it one bit, and I will probably not use sarms again.

The fact that its impossible to get a actual legit source, is enough to turn me off from it all together, at least with me opting for TRT therapy, which i do need. I at least know its from an actual pharmacy, and pharmacetual grade.

I probably did get a bad batch, but I can't say the same for my buddy who did the same exact cycle as me from the same company, and ended up with great results.

I am not thru reading this thread just yet but I am taken aback at your attitude about the "sarms" that you used. the proof is in your bloodwork. not 1 fucking person that has used sarmsx has posted low test on their bloods so obviously you don't want to look dumb by buying some bogus bullshit which was obvi a prohormone. and no I don't work for sarmsx nor do I get any kickbacks from them but it really pisses me off the way you are coming across and you want to blame it on a bad batch that is laughable ya go ahead and buy some more to see if the next batch is better. your friends have had great results cuz prohormones do provide results but they also shut you down. as you can see from your blood work

I will chime in here I am on 3 different sarms from sarmsx LGD GW Mk 2866 for 11 weeks. I had no issues with my shoulder until 2 weeks ago and I was wondering the same thing but if you lift weights one wrong movement can tweak shoulder joint is the first to get injured in lifting weights I dont care what how correct your form can be. It can be the food you ate before the workout didn't warm up enough we are putting our bodies through stress. it can be a number of the things 2 weeks later my shoulder is better I can say the sarms def helped the healing time. also muscles grow and the tendons are taking a heavier load on muscle growth foam roll smash the shoulder with lacrosse ball for recovery ice. Take a week off of the gym rejuvenate your CNS. all these things can come into play. I had a bad experience in an Italian restaurant got food poisoning does not mean I will never eat in another Italian restaurant I will not eat in the one I got sick in..

I am not thru reading this thread just yet but I am taken aback at your attitude about the "sarms" that you used. the proof is in your bloodwork. not 1 fucking person that has used sarmsx has posted low test on their bloods so obviously you don't want to look dumb by buying some bogus bullshit which was obvi a prohormone. and no I don't work for sarmsx nor do I get any kickbacks from them but it really pisses me off the way you are coming across and you want to blame it on a bad batch that is laughable ya go ahead and buy some more to see if the next batch is better. your friends have had great results cuz prohormones do provide results but they also shut you down. as you can see from your blood work

What makes you think I care about your opinion? You came and posted in this thread, and that's fine, but you saying I Insulted you in that manor is laughable. I had gotten my answers, I was looking for, I wasn't bashing sarmsx, CUZ CLEARLY THE DRUG IS FROM CERETROPIC. I had a bad experience and I am sharing it, whether it was fake or real, I am free to share it.

I really shouldn't even respond to this as your clearly close-minded about seeing it from another angle, but whatever.

I will chime in here I am on 3 different sarms from sarmsx LGD GW Mk 2866 for 11 weeks. I had no issues with my shoulder until 2 weeks ago and I was wondering the same thing but if you lift weights one wrong movement can tweak shoulder joint is the first to get injured in lifting weights I dont care what how correct your form can be. It can be the food you ate before the workout didn't warm up enough we are putting our bodies through stress. it can be a number of the things 2 weeks later my shoulder is better I can say the sarms def helped the healing time. also muscles grow and the tendons are taking a heavier load on muscle growth foam roll smash the shoulder with lacrosse ball for recovery ice. Take a week off of the gym rejuvenate your CNS. all these things can come into play. I had a bad experience in an Italian restaurant got food poisoning does not mean I will never eat in another Italian restaurant I will not eat in the one I got sick in..

Makes sense :), I definitely have some issues with my shoulder after this cycle, I mentioned in another thread that I had gotten an MRI and it came out just fine. So this past week I visited a Mens clinic , gonna have my estradiol levels measure, I suspect something along those lines.

Makes sense :), I definitely have some issues with my shoulder after this cycle, I mentioned in another thread that I had gotten an MRI and it came out just fine. So this past week I visited a Mens clinic , gonna have my estradiol levels measure, I suspect something along those lines.
That is good to get your bloods done estradiol could be the factor as mine was high also and could of cause my shoulder too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That is good to get your bloods done estradiol could be the factor as mine was high also and could of cause my shoulder too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

See I wonder if High or Low estradiol levels can keep you from losing belly fat and also make you fatter on a bulk and lose it all on a cut, if these are out of wack.

See I wonder if High or Low estradiol levels can keep you from losing belly fat and also make you fatter on a bulk and lose it all on a cut, if these are out of wack.

Of course high estrogen will do that! Low estrogen will prevent muscle gain as well... Out of whack estrogen levels are gains killers

Of course high estrogen will do that! Low estrogen will prevent muscle gain as well... Out of whack estrogen levels are gains killers

So low mess with muscle gains? to what extent?

does High levels make losing belly fat almost impossible regardless of how clean you eat? Cause if so? I think I may be a candidate .

I ended up balding in 2013 and on, due to doing a keto diet for 8 months, and losing 80lbs, but eating under 100grams of protein.

I am beginning to think that I never really recovered from this diet, and continued issues with hormones might be a key factor to as why 4 years later, I don't really look to much different other then my back, but belly is still there.

So low mess with muscle gains? to what extent?

does High levels make losing belly fat almost impossible regardless of how clean you eat? Cause if so? I think I may be a candidate .

I ended up balding in 2013 and on, due to doing a keto diet for 8 months, and losing 80lbs, but eating under 100grams of protein.

I am beginning to think that I never really recovered from this diet, and continued issues with hormones might be a key factor to as why 4 years later, I don't really look to much different other then my back, but belly is still there.

Bro i cant tell you it will prevent up to 5.752 pounds of gain... It really hinder and/or flat stop muscle gain depending upon the severity...

High estrogen can increase cortisol and when you combine both it equates to unwanted fat gain... You need blood work asap to determine the real issue...

Bloodwork is always the key. Without it, it's pure speculation and nothing more

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

ok im close minded, you are the one that said everyones opinion here is biased due to it being sarmsx. it isn't my opinion it is my results from sarmsx that keep me buying real sarms. but that's cool do you bro ill do me.

Top Bottom