napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Pressure

BraedenB

Hey guys.

So long story short I'm 22 years old. Done steroids in the past as some of you may know, I ran safe dosages and had my nutrition and training on point. My blood pressure was always a main concern because high blood pressure runs in my family. So when on cycle I would always check my blood pressure, get bloodwork and ate a perfect diet. My blood pressure was always perfect, always between 115-125 over 50-60, Roughly. But it seems now that I'm not on cycle (cycle ended last March and I plan on not taking steroids again for a long time) my blood pressure is going up? Weird as that sounds, I'm taking sarms but those shouldn't contribute to blood pressure. I'm just really confused, the doctor is setting me up with a hol ter monitor (idk how to spell it) and a 24 hour blood pressure monitor. My blood pressure isn't anything crazy high but it's sometimes 125/60 and sometimes it's 150/85. Which for my age doesn't seem right. The doctor says he's not worried because it's not thaaaat high but he does wanna see if we should take action. So my question to all of you, what do you do to help keep your blood pressure in check? Should I eat more oats? More greens? More cardio? Thanks in advance

Blood pressure can be elevated by several factors such as stress, high sodium intake, water retention, stimulants like caffeine ,etc...
One of the best and most effective ways to lower blood pressure is to either eat Garlic or add Garlic supplements to your daily intake, Cayenne pepper is very effective in lowering BP and also works wonders for overall circulatory health. In addition to Cayenne pepper, I take a product made by Kyolic called blood pressure health, its an amazingly effective product. Another natural product is called Cell Food though its an oxygen nutrient supplement, but lowers blood pressure almost instantly by 5-10 points for both Diastolic/Systolic. Whatever you do, do not take prescription medications for this purpose when you can use natural products and get the same if not better results. Hope this help :)

I won't touch prescription medication for blood pressure unless it's life or death. I don't want to be dependant. I started taking garlic and apple cider vinegar. I'll add more cayenne pepper to my food as I love it. I'll look into this "cell food" I'm not sure where I would go to find it? I'll have to research. Thanks a lot

I just don't understand how my blood pressure was better on steroids. Possibly because I ran safe dosages along with cycle support and did lots of cardio? I was doing everything I possibly could to combat blood pressure while on cycle. Maybe I'll start doing everything I was doing on cycle again. Take all my organ supports and up the cardio

You can get it from Amazon, its around $20-$25 a bottle, its very potent so you only take 8-10 drops in water twice daily. Its a very strong immune enhancer as well as many many other benefits. Most supplement and health foods stores carry it at a slightly higher price. I buy mine from Whole foods or Sprouts farmers market for $29. Due to FDA regulations, they did not list all the claimed benefits on their site.
https://luminahealth.com/products/cellfood/

Last edited:
Is the product you're talking about "chlorella"? Or similar to it? I had this dark green liquid supplement that was mainly made up of chlorophyll from plants or something. I probably still
Have it

Chlorella is a different product, an amazing product but slightly different but both these products have a list of benefits. Both provide oxygen to cells and have many benefits.
Chlorella is a blue-green algae like its cousin spirulina, and the nutrients considered superfoods.

Studies have shown that chlorella benefits the entire body by supporting healthy hormonal function, promoting cardiovascular health, helping to negate the effects of chemotherapy and radiation, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, and aiding in the detoxification of our bodies.

Oh, I worked at a supplement store so I have some good basic knowledge and I knew this was good for you but not how good it was. I still have a bottle of it, do you know if it's safe to take both together? The cell one and the chlorella?

Do you have any problems with stress or anxiety? That can definitely raise blood pressure quite a bit

Oh, I worked at a supplement store so I have some good basic knowledge and I knew this was good for you but not how good it was. I still have a bottle of it, do you know if it's safe to take both together? The cell one and the chlorella?

Absolutely, I took them for a long time while I did a complete herbal detox/cleanse. Its best to take the Chlorella in the am on an empty stomach, I mixed mine into greens formula and after an hour I would take cell food and my other supplements. This really helps to bring the body to a PH balance, specially for body builders who consume lots of animal products which are known to be acidic. A high acidic environment is where cancer cells thrive and multiply.
btw natural supplements are not drugs so there is no drug interaction when taken together, some may cause malabsorption of other compounds but they usually are harmless.

Last edited:
Stress and anxiety will cause blood pressure to rise. I would also suggest CoQ10 added as supplement to you routine. At 150/85 BP, you were above Stage 1 Hypertension. 120/80 to 130/85 is normal. Even a Systolic (upper) number of 110/80 (80 is you diastolic) is normal for many. 130/85 and above is cause for concern, but 140/90 and higher is hypertension, stage 1. You do not say how much you use salt, but cut down on salt as well. Salt brings in water retention which will make your BP go up. CoQ10 is known to help reduce your blood pressure.

I don't add salt to anything. I don't think I eat too much salt but I'll try to be more cautious. I used to suffer from anxiety attacks and I had counselling to help with it. I could be more anxious and stressed lately, I find I have a lower blood pressure when I get my mind off things. It's not often my blood pressure is above the 140 ish range but the fact it's even above that sometimes concerns me. My dad had high blood pressure young and it runs in my family but I mean I watch what I eat, I exercise daily, I'm a fit guy and I don't understand. I'll try to relax more and add these supplements into my diet. The doctor is going to see me again soon and we shall go from there thanks guus

I don't add salt to anything. I don't think I eat too much salt but I'll try to be more cautious. I used to suffer from anxiety attacks and I had counselling to help with it. I could be more anxious and stressed lately, I find I have a lower blood pressure when I get my mind off things. It's not often my blood pressure is above the 140 ish range but the fact it's even above that sometimes concerns me. My dad had high blood pressure young and it runs in my family but I mean I watch what I eat, I exercise daily, I'm a fit guy and I don't understand. I'll try to relax more and add these supplements into my diet. The doctor is going to see me again soon and we shall go from there thanks guus

what the real question should be is...what sarms are you taking? Manufacturer? cuz there is so much bunk ass sarms out there that you don't know what the hell you are really taking

I've struggled with this before, it's just a recurring issue that I thought I resolved. Before what I did was increased my water intake and surprisingly enough that worked. Doctor said not having enough water can thicken the blood. I'll drink more as well, I've been slacking a bit on that

Good to hear about the salt! Stress and anxiety will definitely make your blood pressure rise. To help you relax and ease your mind, I would also say add lavender (it makes great tea!) because it is a muscle relaxant. Valerian root will help de-stress your mind, but is best to take both about an hour before bedtime. Valerian is where the drug Valium comes from, and we all know what a power full sedative this is! You will rest better washing down some Valerian with Lavender, but it may take a couple of days before all effects are realised. Nice thing is, you will not wake with a drug hangover like you do with sedatives! And both will help bring your blood pressure down!

I've got so many things to try here, I thank you all for the advice. Lately I have just always felt anxious and I really don't know why, I go through stages. It's weird I can't really explain it but I'll just randomly feel anxious, it's more rare now that I've dealt with it and I know how but sometimes I just need a little relaxation aid.

I've got so many things to try here, I thank you all for the advice. Lately I have just always felt anxious and I really don't know why, I go through stages. It's weird I can't really explain it but I'll just randomly feel anxious, it's more rare now that I've dealt with it and I know how but sometimes I just need a little relaxation aid.

Undestand completely! For what is worth, I know much about this in pate because am 2nd yea medical student and Pathophysiology and Advance directives to complimentary holistic medicine and patient care. I passed these with 100%.
EMS certified LMA and Student RN. And in my own life, extensive experience in Naturopathic medicine. In fact is why I decided to be Health care worker.

Top Bottom