napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bleeding gums and nose

JackSteel

Banned
So I have been feeling a little queezy te last few days and didn't think too much about it. Just recently stopped EQ and tren but started my Winny 3D PH stack and upped my test.
I was about to let some blood out to keep hematocrit down and blood pressure down but haven't yet. Just blew my nose last night and had blood and my gums have been bleeding a couple days. Realized I've been swallowing some blood too and that's why I feel queezy. Is this a hematocrit thing or maybe just high BP? Never happened before. FYI I didn't stay on the EQ for more than 6-8 weeks max so I can't really understand this if it's the cause.

I'm thinking blood pressure.

I thought maybe dry weather but that doesn't explain the gums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Yikes Jack! Your on eq right now too right? Idk man on the bleeding gums. That one is a little odd bit bloody nose could be blood pressure or just dry weather. Maybe both like you said.

Go get one of those wrist monitors for bp. Pretty accurate man. At least get you a ballpark.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sorry my dude. Saw you dropped the eq. I was mid back session so a bit distracted...

Idk how long the hemotocrit stays elevated after eq. Be interested to know that one. I don't touch eq myself since I have bp issues that even without aas won't go away. Whole damn family has high bp pretty much.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is a tough one Jack. I don't know bro. My guess is it's probably related to dryness more than anything. We have a lot of that going on here too with the crazy weather.

It's still so,etching you,want to keep an eye on. Have you,checked BP lately?

This is a tough one Jack. I don't know bro. My guess is it's probably related to dryness more than anything. We have a lot of that going on here too with the crazy weather.

It's still so,etching you,want to keep an eye on. Have you,checked BP lately?

No I haven't but I know it was high before I stopped the tren and EQ because of the way I felt and some headaches and irritability. I can tell when it's high pretty well. I feel alright today. I may let some blood anyway this week to be sure. It's needed either way.

[email protected]

Dentist here... i don't know enough about AAS to rule out bleeding gums due to that, but when you said that you dip is sent up red flags for me. Dipping usually doesn't cause alot of bleeding at the site where you dip, although you can get gum recession if you don't move the site where you hold the dip every so often. But I always see gingivitis in other areas of the mouth with dippers and smokers. I honestly think it's gingivitis instead of the aas.. how long since you've had a cleaning?

A lot of my co workers and neighbors are sick from the mold and Cedar Jack. Do you feel like your BP is really high?

Ive heard of people that used gear and as they pushed themselves beyond natural limits it forced their body to bleed from strange locations. I have a guy at my gym was using tren and did a crazy amount of weight on some deadlifts and the top of his scalp started to bleed. I have no exact reason as to why this happens, maybe be too much BP

Ive heard of people that used gear and as they pushed themselves beyond natural limits it forced their body to bleed from strange locations. I have a guy at my gym was using tren and did a crazy amount of weight on some deadlifts and the top of his scalp started to bleed. I have no exact reason as to why this happens, maybe be too much BP
Yes I have seen that too. I have seen guys on high doses of dbol/tren have nosebleeds doing squats. Now the question is HOW MUCH blood are we talking about? Beleding nose,gums puking blood can be signs of septicemia. This is common in junkies using contaminated needles. A high rbc from eq should not give you that. If your gums are still bleeding then careful with the dip. This means your gums are open to further infection..which can also lead to septicemia.

When is the last time you had your teeth scraped and cleaned. Plaque build up wil def do this.

Dentist here... i don't know enough about AAS to rule out bleeding gums due to that, but when you said that you dip is sent up red flags for me. Dipping usually doesn't cause alot of bleeding at the site where you dip, although you can get gum recession if you don't move the site where you hold the dip every so often. But I always see gingivitis in other areas of the mouth with dippers and smokers. I honestly think it's gingivitis instead of the aas.. how long since you've had a cleaning?

Who better to give advice on this bro... A testament to the community here! Thanks for the insight astie! Now, i am personally tired of paying for fucking crowns and root canals... What kind of deal can you give me???? Lolll

I would really think it has something to do with the dip... As drb pointed out, eq should not cause this especially with your lower dosing of it...

Who better to give advice on this bro... A testament to the community here! Thanks for the insight astie! Now, i am personally tired of paying for fucking crowns and root canals... What kind of deal can you give me???? Lolll

I would really think it has something to do with the dip... As drb pointed out, eq should not cause this especially with your lower dosing of it...

I'm with you on this. I have a million dollar smile! haha

Too long lol lost my VA dental care so I haven't been able to shell out for it or cared to anyway. Thing is I've been dipping for 16 years and don't ever get random bleeding. Plus it tasted like it was from the upper gums on the opposite side of where I hold it. Could've been gingivitis though either way. I'm overdue for a good cleaning. It's been 5 years probably. I know that's bad :/

[email protected]

Yea I'd put money on gingivitis. It usually won't bleed where you hold the dip. The nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and the blood vessels close up around the area where you hold it. That's why the tissue is always whitish in color around where the dip is held. If it's been a while since you've had a cleaning you'll have so.e calculus buildup that causes inflammation and bleeding of the gums. Simple scaling would fix it.

Yeah could be just coincidental timing that the nose and gums were bleeding at the same time. Either way it's time to scale down on the gear and cut and on to my cruise. GLAD WE HAVE A DENTIST IN HOUSE ASTIE!!!

[email protected]

Top Bottom