napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gaining cycle ? is it correct ?

gaganailawadi

hello, i m new to it its being more then 1 year i am gyming, i am 26 male, 5'5 height, 65kg weight. i have one question hope to have explained reply from you. i used stanozolol & after few months dianabol but i guess all in vain. i got no serious effect even i took deca durabolin but i know very less quantity. so no effect.

now my gym trainer is suggesting me to take
1)Trenbolone
2)testosterone propionate
3)boldenone
4)anavar
with gainer, protein & amino acid & gultamaine

my main purpose is to bulk & quality muscle in this winter. please suggest

hello, i m new to it its being more then 1 year i am gyming, i am 26 male, 5'5 height, 65kg weight. i have one question hope to have explained reply from you. i used stanozolol & after few months dianabol but i guess all in vain. i got no serious effect even i took deca durabolin but i know very less quantity. so no effect.

now my gym trainer is suggesting me to take
1)Trenbolone
3)boldenone
4)anavar
with gainer, protein & amino acid & gultamaine

my main purpose is to bulk & quality muscle in this winter. please suggest

With only one year in the gym you shouldn't be anywhere near steroids bro, and you need to not listen to a thing your trainer is saying. You didn't gain anything from previous steroid cycles, so now he wants to put you on the harshest one of all?! That doesn't make sense to me. Obviously there is a huge hole in your diet, which is Also reflected in your stats. You need to have the proper diet first and foremost.

Once you have that, then maybe we can work on getting you a good sarms stack put together, which would be much better for you at this point than steroids. You are not ready for steroids right now. Let us know a little more about your diet.

Here is a good sarms stack for you that can help you out, but your first priority is to have the right diet and training or you won't get anything

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

With only one year in the gym you shouldn't be anywhere near steroids bro, and you need to not listen to a thing your trainer is saying. You didn't gain anything from previous steroid cycles, so now he wants to put you on the harshest one of all?! That doesn't make sense to me. Obviously there is a huge hole in your diet, which is Also reflected in your stats. You need to have the proper diet first and foremost.

Once you have that, then maybe we can work on getting you a good sarms stack put together, which would be much better for you at this point than steroids. You are not ready for steroids right now. Let us know a little more about your diet.

Here is a good sarms stack for you that can help you out, but your first priority is to have the right diet and training or you won't get anything

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks for your reply, i take near about 2500 calories per day with the help of protein powder. but the link you gave it too much for me to spend, & its out of my budget, please explain what to do ? can i do hgh ? sorry i m completely new into the game.

U dont have enough for sarms but u have enough for aas and hgh? Also 2500 is not nearly enough calories. My guess is ur drinking half of that in shakes. You need to eat real food. Lots of it. Start eating 4 meals spaced out 3 hrs apart. Next week add 5 spaced out 2.5 hrs. The week after 6 spaced 2 hrs. These are not fill urself til you are full type meals. Eat til you are not hungry. 6-7 oz lean meat 1cup of cooked rice and some type of veggie. Drink water.

Sorry but what do you mean by stats? Are you asking by meal log or exercise schedule ?

I believe he is referring to you being 26, 5'5 and ~145lbs. But like others are saying, you want to make sure other things are in check before pursuing AAS. RickRock put up a pretty good post about diets in the in diets section. My presumption is your 2500 calories is likely too low and you're likely inefficient in macros.

https://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6585-Diet-and-Nutrition-basics-101

U dont have enough for sarms but u have enough for aas and hgh? Also 2500 is not nearly enough calories. My guess is ur drinking half of that in shakes. You need to eat real food. Lots of it. Start eating 4 meals spaced out 3 hrs apart. Next week add 5 spaced out 2.5 hrs. The week after 6 spaced 2 hrs. These are not fill urself til you are full type meals. Eat til you are not hungry. 6-7 oz lean meat 1cup of cooked rice and some type of veggie. Drink water.

Ok thanks even i am thinking i am eating less but what to do i dont feel much hunger dont know why soon i become feel full. And cant eat meat as i am vegetarian ie. I do eat eggs., and about calories i saw a video from Sean Nalewanyj about calories and it told to multiply your body weight in pound to 16 and you got your number of calories you need to eat in a day

Ok thanks even i am thinking i am eating less but what to do i dont feel much hunger dont know why soon i become feel full. And cant eat meat as i am vegetarian ie. I do eat eggs., and about calories i saw a video from Sean Nalewanyj about calories and it told to multiply your body weight in pound to 16 and you got your number of calories you need to eat in a day

My dude. You are 5'5 and 145lbs. You have only been training a year. You have zero business touching steroids. You need to get your shit together before touching AAS or anything else. You shouldnt have basic diet or training questions while trying to hop on AAS. You should know what your doing and what the basics are. Get back to the drawing board and get your diet fixed. Doesn't matter if you are vegitarian. Not an excuse.

If your trainer recommended that he is a jackass and I suggest you cut ties with that dude. Steroids arnt magic.

And HGH?! are you fucking kidding me?! lol no bro. Get your shit straight. Your new to the game but you can fix that with basic research. Help yourself, don't rely on trainers and others to tell you what to do. RESEARCH or your gonna end up getting yourself hurt.

That's a very rough way to get your total calories for the day. It doesn't address macros nor does it address your activity level. Being a vegetarian will make it more difficult to get your protein but there are people that do it. Check out the link in my last post to Rickrock's diet thread, it gives a much better estimation than what you're going by and addresses many other factors. I would personally go by that number, track your weight over 2-4 weeks following the diet and see if you lost, gained or stayed the same weight then adjust accordingly.

As far as I not being hungry, try to start eating earlier in the day and if you can try to make more your meals more fun to eat. The later can be difficult if you don't know many recipes or just have a time limit.

My dude. You are 5'5 and 145lbs. You have only been training a year. You have zero business touching steroids. You need to get your shit together before touching AAS or anything else. You shouldnt have basic diet or training questions while trying to hop on AAS. You should know what your doing and what the basics are. Get back to the drawing board and get your diet fixed. Doesn't matter if you are vegitarian. Not an excuse.

If your trainer recommended that he is a jackass and I suggest you cut ties with that dude. Steroids arnt magic.

And HGH?! are you fucking kidding me?! lol no bro. Get your shit straight. Your new to the game but you can fix that with basic research. Help yourself, don't rely on trainers and others to tell you what to do. RESEARCH or your gonna end up getting yourself hurt.

I agree with this. You might ask yourself why not do AAS, I want quick gains. I think something that is sometimes overlooked, if you take AAS when you're still relatively new to training, you actually risk gaining strength too quick. Why would that be bad? Your ligaments, bones and joints aren't necessarily keeping up and you have a greater propensity for injury. It's a little more complicated than this, but this is just another reason to not jump on ship too quick.

The diet situation is one thing you really need to understand.

Look at a bodybuilder, a fat person or just anyone trying to stay lean year round or hell the opposite someone trying to push their weight to the next level.
A diet is not meant to be fun. Its about achieving results.
Determine a goal, understand what you need to do to achieve it and do it. No two ways about it.

The ideas of fun and comfort rarely have a place in a productive diet.

Thanks for your reply, i take near about 2500 calories per day with the help of protein powder. but the link you gave it too much for me to spend, & its out of my budget, please explain what to do ? can i do hgh ? sorry i m completely new into the game.

hgh??? LOL bro wtf? you realize the cost of hgh alone? your 26 years old... why are you even talking about hgh?? Also, i hope you realize your so called "trainer" is no trainer at all... trainer of what exactly? my little niece that is 5 years old has A LOT more common sense than your "trainer" You need to do yourself a big favor before you literally kill yourself, and that would be to take a HUGE step back... you have been training one year... ONE YEAR... that's NOTHING... most of us trained for damn near 10 years before cycling and even the younger guys trained at least 6... you should not have steroids in your vocabulary whatsoever... sarms and peptides perhaps and there's plenty of options there but steroids is a joke for you to be discussing... you need diet help more than anything... your eating is horrendous... your not going to gain size eating that little... your main issue is there.. if you need help with your appetite, then MK677 is the answer... it acts as hgh would without actually being hgh and it will increase your hunger like nothing else... you could run this with RAD140 and LGD4033 for bulking purposes... this is what it would look like...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

ok, will definitely improve my diet first, before thinking anything furthur

I agree with this. You might ask yourself why not do AAS, I want quick gains. I think something that is sometimes overlooked, if you take AAS when you're still relatively new to training, you actually risk gaining strength too quick. Why would that be bad? Your ligaments, bones and joints aren't necessarily keeping up and you have a greater propensity for injury. It's a little more complicated than this, but this is just another reason to not jump on ship too quick.

ok, will definitely go to basic and improve my diet as it low. thanks

hgh??? LOL bro wtf? you realize the cost of hgh alone? your 26 years old... why are you even talking about hgh?? Also, i hope you realize your so called "trainer" is no trainer at all... trainer of what exactly? my little niece that is 5 years old has A LOT more common sense than your "trainer" You need to do yourself a big favor before you literally kill yourself, and that would be to take a HUGE step back... you have been training one year... ONE YEAR... that's NOTHING... most of us trained for damn near 10 years before cycling and even the younger guys trained at least 6... you should not have steroids in your vocabulary whatsoever... sarms and peptides perhaps and there's plenty of options there but steroids is a joke for you to be discussing... you need diet help more than anything... your eating is horrendous... your not going to gain size eating that little... your main issue is there.. if you need help with your appetite, then MK677 is the answer... it acts as hgh would without actually being hgh and it will increase your hunger like nothing else... you could run this with RAD140 and LGD4033 for bulking purposes... this is what it would look like...

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks a lot for your reply sir & also all the members, now its very clear that i should not use
1)Trenbolone
3)boldenone
4)anavar

for now., keep away from hgh & mainly focus on my diet. thanks for making everything clear. but unable to got this. please can you explain more in little detail? what is 1-12 ? & clomid is for women? wat is 50/25/25/25 ?

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot for your reply sir & also all the members, now its very clear that i should not use
1)Trenbolone
3)boldenone
4)anavar

for now., keep away from hgh & mainly focus on my diet. thanks for making everything clear. but unable to got this. please can you explain more in little detail? what is 1-12 ? & clomid is for women? wat is 50/25/25/25 ?

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
[/QUOTE]

Agree with everything being previously said, your years away from being able to properly use steroids, not to mention safely.

Your trainer may take this stuff, but I'm sure he's been at it for years, and its idiotic to suggest this for you.

1-12 is weeks 1 to 12

Clomid is a tablet taken during post cycle therapy (after steroids or SARMS) it helps restore your bodys natural functions. (Steroids stop your body functioning properly)

50/25/25/25 is a breakdown of how many mg you should take per day for each week. (50mg per day week 1, 25mg per day week 2, 25mg per day week 3, 25mg per day week 4 etc etc..)

In my opinion you need to nail training and eating first, you will make more gains than the guys on steroids can make!! trust me! Gym newbies can easily add so much size within weeks/months.

Get your ass in the diet and training section :)

1)Trenbolone
3)boldenone
4)anavar

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
[/QUOTE]

1-12 means ran week one through twelve

50/25/25/25 means 50mg per day the first week then 25mg per day for the weeks afterwards

Clomid is commonly known for female use as a fertility drug, but is used by men to kickstart natural testosterone production after a cycle

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Everything Rick said. You shouldn't be using any anabolic but food and hard work. 1 year?!?! You have been sadly misinformed and lead astray on how to do this the right way. Your trainer or friend is a moron and should be whipped. Start eating like a horse and busting your ass and you'll grow. You shouldn't touch anabolics for years from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom