napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does primo cause hair loss?

Rick i need ur advice about HGH and dose 1iu ok to keep muscle grow ? 1 iu bering any side affect?

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

1iu is a pretty low dose. If you want to use GH for muscle building purposes you really need to run 3-4 ius per day, which can be very costly

A great alternative to that is running MK-677 from pure essence which will help your body secrete more growth hormone and give you the similar benefits to GH. I'm on it right now myself and loving it

Here is where you can get it http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mk-677-2/

DEC25 saves you 25% through Christmas as well

1iu is a pretty low dose. If you want to use GH for muscle building purposes you really need to run 3-4 ius per day, which can be very costly

A great alternative to that is running MK-677 from pure essence which will help your body secrete more growth hormone and give you the similar benefits to GH. I'm on it right now myself and loving it

Here is where you can get it http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mk-677-2/

DEC25 saves you 25% through Christmas as well

i agree completely... 1 iu is not going to do much of anything... once you get into the 3-4 iu range, where you need to be, your going to find huge costs to run it... mk677 is the perfect alternative... 25 mg per day, 6 months to a year...

i agree completely... 1 iu is not going to do much of anything... once you get into the 3-4 iu range, where you need to be, your going to find huge costs to run it... mk677 is the perfect alternative... 25 mg per day, 6 months to a year...

Honestly 3-4 iu wont build alot of muscle either. At that dose its mostly some fat partitioning and injury recovery. And general well being. Once you hit the 6iu mark thats more "growth" type results.

PHURIOUS

I only really know about pharma gh but I have a few pro BB friends who won't go past 4ius of pharma due to water retention. They grow like mad but they are also running big cycles. In my experience, it has been rare to see anyone go over 4ius of pharma these days.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I only really know about pharma gh but I have a few pro BB friends who won't go past 4ius of pharma due to water retention. They grow like mad but they are also running big cycles. In my experience, it has been rare to see anyone go over 4ius of pharma these days.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

yeah the water makes it a turn off but that's mainly due to lack of potassium intake... its so touchy when it comes to balancing sodium/potassium and being off in the slightest amounts can really cause problems with water retention.. too much is definitely not needed....

Rick what type cardio u like to perform i ask u coz i follow 12 week hardcore program by krish gethin from bb.com but problem is 2 time stady state cardio is boring. What type cardio u would like to suggest for me .HIIT is ok ? And what opinion about krish gethin program? Thkx

Rick what type cardio u like to perform i ask u coz i follow 12 week hardcore program by krish gethin from bb.com but problem is 2 time stady state cardio is boring. What type cardio u would like to suggest for me .HIIT is ok ? And what opinion about krish gethin program? Thkx

I do a mix of different forms of cardio bro. There's nothing wrong with using HIIT. It can be very effective, but you just don't want to overdo it all the time and over stress the CNS. I would limit HIIT to maybe 2 to3 times per week max, and throw in some steady state cardio in between there. I keep sessions usually between 30-45 minutes, and use various forms of cardio for variation. Elliptical, incline treadmill, step ill, and bike are my main ones

rick gave you great cardio ideas... i do steady state 6 days a week for 75 minutes but i also have a large tv in front of my face for it everyday, which helps but i am a cardio lover... so that also makes a big difference... swimming is one of the best forms of cardio you can do as well... mix in steady state with HIIT throughout and continuously shock your body... doing so allows for constant progress...

Steady state cardio 2 time is it excess ?

With steady state cardio, you can pretty much do it every day without it negatively affecting you.

HIIT is what you have to watch for since it stresses the CNS and is much harder on you. I would do no more than 2-3 HIIT sessions of 15-20 minutes max per week

With steady state cardio, you can pretty much do it every day without it negatively affecting you.

HIIT is what you have to watch for since it stresses the CNS and is much harder on you. I would do no more than 2-3 HIIT sessions of 15-20 minutes max per week

yes and it can just take a toll long term on your body as well... especially if your constantly doing sprints, jumping, etc.. trust us, over time, regardless of what kind of condition you are in, you do feel it... one thing you simply cannot defeat is time and so preserving as long as you can while still going as hard as possible is more of an art than anything... its not easy but it must be done... i ran 10 miles a day, 6 days a week for nearly a decade but i assure you, regardless of whether its treadmill or straight pavement, it takes a huge toll on hips, shins, knees, etc. and its something that will shave years off your cardio capabilities which is not what you want... i've implemented a lot more elliptical, stairclimbing, swimming etc... mixing forms of cardio continuously is key here... you absolutely want to do cardio often and although i probably go overboard, 4-5 days a week is excellent...

Listen to Dylan about hitt. 20 years in the military. That has caught up to me as I got older. Can't beat father time only delay him a little.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I change my cardio routine progressively when recomp or gains is the goal twice a week 25 min only when cutting I start doing none just caloric restriction then as I start adding cardio progressively then reduce 150 cals of carbs tjen add 5 min cardio and so on at the end add stimulants and thermos too many guys start there cut at a 1000 calorie deficit and do 45 minutes of cardio if more than 5 lbs needs too be lost good luck sticking too that .

Whatever you do too reach your goal youll need too continue for maintenance if your killing yourself youll rebound I know i had too learn the hard way

Top Bottom